The Beehive Sucre Reviews

Calle Avaroa 607, between Calle Azurduy and Calle La Paz, Sucre, Bolivia

Awesome. Just awesome. Great vibe, good breakfast, helpful staff, everybody sitting on one big table for breakfast, oats with fruits or eggs, nice patio, hammacks, the Wifi was sometimes instable, but they are improving it. I would have loved to stay one week, like others, having spanish class, volunteering. Just go there, you'll like it.

Really nice, laid back not-for-profit hostel. The perfect place to relax for a few days (or longer) in Sucre. The staff/volunteers are friendly and welcoming, creating a great environment. Pros: Comfortable beds, spacious dorms, great breakfast. Cons: Lack of bathrooms and hot water. Wifi temperamental. Also a slightly chaotic booking system means they can't confirm until the last minute if you can extend your stay (online bookings take precedence)... And you probably will want to extend.

Atmosphere is really great here. There is a huge courtyard with hammocks, there is superb breakfast and it is in a pretty part of the city. It was a bit chaotic at times and there were wifi problems, but I 100% recommend staying here.

Great place to meet new people. Amazing breakfast and friendly staff! The two nights I stayed there we hang out in the common area drinking wine and having a good time

Nice hostel, big rooms, good breakfast and very helpful staff. We can recommend it! :)

Such a great place to stay! Great breakfast and everything so spacious!

Nice community vibe

Very good place ! I recommend it. A good staff, a good atmosphere, calm and peaceful. A lovely breadfast (I miss it very much) !

Lovely hostel that serves the most delicious breakfasts in South America! Oatmeal with fruit or omelette with toast and pancakes/French toast on weekend!! They also make cakes every day (carrot cake, peanut butter cheesecakes) for ten bolivianos a slice. Sunday's everyone gets together for dinner/bbq. Not a party atmosphere if that's what you're looking for but nice to sit around, chat and get to meet new people.

Lovely hostel. We extended our stay with several days because we liked both Sucre and the beehive so much. The staff was fantastic, recommending things to do and and fixing the best breakfast every morning. Cosy atmosphere in the backyard and home made cake almost every night!

I came to Beehive for only 3 days and ended up staying for 2 weeks. it's a very unique place, with chill and relaxing atmosphere, very friendly people and amazing breakfast. It has a great inner court where you can relax in a hammock, rooms are spacious and clean and the people who work there often make awesome cakes! I'm actually thinking of coming back there :-)

We booked 6 nights and ended up staying for 10. The breakfast is amazing! The staff are so friendly and helpful. The atmosphere in this hostel is brill. Every Sunday they organise a sit down meal for all the guests (we had taco night and a bbq), like a little family dinner, they were great! Could not recommend this place enough! :-)

You guys were great! If I didn't have to meet up with my friend I would have stayed for a month! I already know that breakfast will be the best I'll have on my 12 trip! Once the wifi and hot water gets sorted out.... No hostel will compare!

I would highly recommend Beehive hostel. Great breakfasts, spacious rooms and nice vibe in hostel. The staff are friendly and I think it's great they strive to support local women through the business. Would definitely stay again!

Excellent and very chilled out hostel set in a lovely old colonial house. The breakfast is excellent and if you're here at the weekend you get pancakes or French toast. Susi the owner is very helpful and organised Spanish classes for us. I would fully recommend a stay at the beehive hostel.

We felt very welcome and super comfortable in that place. A really nice hostel to relax and enjoy the laid back atmosphere in Sucre. Staff is very nice and helpful. The three choices of breakfast are amazing. Rooms are spacious and nice ourside area. Very cheap laundry service. We would always go there again! Love that place!

The staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. The breakfast is excellent including pancakes and french toast on the weekends. Our double room was large, clean and very comfortable. Only about 4/5 blocks from the main square in a safe area. The wifi was a bit poor at times. the kitchen could of also been a bit cleaner and better equipped. There was a large group there while we stayed so it took away from the atmosphere at bit but I'd imagine that it would have a good atmosphere normally.

Fantastic hostel with great courtyard and breakfast. Nice big rooms and comfy beds as well. Dedinitely not a party hostel but a good one for an extended stay.

Breakfast is amazing! This alone convinced us to stay another 2 nights. Well located with great big beds. and a great backpacker, chilled atmosphere Only drawbacks were the internet was terrible and the staff weren't that knowledgable about the area but this was because they were new volunteers.

This hostel is amazing! Made us so welcome it felt like home.