The Best Choice Guesthouse Reviews

Gheorghe Codreanu, 35, Chisinau, Moldova

I did not get credit for my deposit they want you to think they not understand English so this can not be corrected, and I was going to stay longer so they may think they took me for some money but it is they did there self out of my future business

Dear Guest, would you please explain what do you mean by credit for deposit? The 15% that you pay online before arriving is the WRI service fee, the host does not receive it. The host is not supposed to return it. No previous customer has requested the 15% back and we never paid it back. I am sorry for the fact that my mom does not speak English. Please contact me if you have any questions. I will try to respond as soon as possible. Please consider the fact that there is a 7h time lag.

View all Chisinau Bed and Breakfasts