The Big Hostel Reviews

Jevrejska 24, Belgrade, Serbia

As it can be inferred its name, the hostel was really big. The room I stated in was 10-bed room but it was huge, cosy and comfy. The staff was friendly and helpful. It had great location. Just 10 minutes from the city center, very close to the castle and the zoo. However, it takes about 25-30 minutes to get the clubs at night if yo wanna walk instead of taking a taxi.

I recommend it, it's clean, near to the center and the facilities are fine

Nice location next to the fortress, excellent and friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and quite comfortable.

Its little bit far from city center but you can use tram. The bathroom and toilets are clean very much. You have locker you dont need to worry anything

The room I stayed was very fresh, also, the kitchen was cosy. Almost all the equipments I needed were included. Besides, hostel staff was so friendly that I could easily ask whatever I needed. I found the hostel in a breeze. However, the hostel manager or whoever should correct the directions for hostel, I mean, from airport to the city center, bus number 71 comes, instead of 72 ;) thanks again.

Huge hostel with good facilities, clean bathrooms, comfy beds, nice staff and near the center (10-15min by walk)

The hostel is really clean and organized. Staff is also very helpful and kind! We could left our car key with them so they managed the spots. There was not really a chilling place to socialize such as a room for sitting around, at least I could not find it, but it was a really good and cheap stay!

The best 'value for money' in Belgrade!!! Or in all of Balkan! Go there!

For such a big hostel, there were no laundry facilities. It was mostly clean, but they did run out of toilet paper a few times. For the price though, it's worth it.

Очень приятный хостел. Чистый, удобно расположенный, с отличным персоналом. Надо помнить, что в сербских хостелах к указанной цене надо добавлять 1-2 евро - госналог. Abc Васнецов

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Russia

One of the best hostels I've ever been to, wide rooms, comfortable beds and excellent position (10min walk from the center, very peaceful and calm part of the town). Recommended