The Big Hostel Reviews

Jevrejska 24, Belgrade, Serbia

We've booked a room a week before, deposit was paid and I've recieved e-mail that our reservation is confirmed. When we arrived in Belgrade, we've found a hostel and try to check in but "the lady" at the reception told us that she doesn't have any reservations even after I've shown her the reservation e-mail. She told me that she already gave the room to other group and that "she is sorry". We couldn't found room anywhere else because it was New Year's. So if you what to be left on the streets..

The bathrooms were new and clean, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The common room had everything we needed and was of considerable size. The mattresses and pillows had visible stains but the linen was clean and fresh. Wifi needs improvement. All in all, we were happy with our stay.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Croatia

Was very tricky to find!! and most of the roads surrounding it were no entry or one way which made it harder, staff were friendly and helpful, we booked a private room and we have a room of 8 bunk beds to ourselves, the window was broken though so quite cold luckily we could just take some blankets off the other beds, was ok for the price but don't think I'd return to Belgrade again. Glad I've done it but wouldn't go back.

Very quiet hostel, nice staff, that's about it.

definetely recommend iit!!!

It was fine for the price. The note on the fridge said that they'd throw away unlabelled food but didn't provide labels or a pen. Most of the stuff inside my bag was fine but someone stole the beers and the olives. Spacious rooms, comfy bed, never a queue for the bathroom. Wifi sketchy.

Very nice staff, everybody very attentive and friendly. Would completely suggest it to anyone going to Belgrade!

• 10th Aug 2015