8.8
Fabulous 240 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 240 Total Reviews
The Boardroom Beach Bungalows Located at 21/1 Moo 4, Banrak,(Big Buddha)Bophut, Koh Samui.
Thailand
Koh Samui 21/1 Moo 4,, Banrak,(Big Buddha)Bophut
88% 240
9.5570576 100.0508379
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

So good we stayed an extra 3 nights. Great location away from the tacky busy areas but still only a short ride away from the main attractions on the island.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Perfect place to stay un koh samui ! Quiet, with a beautiful garden and a private Beach, a Seven eleven just near the hostel and few bar and restaurants :) the gard nong is adorable and chris the owner very friendly :)

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
6.9

Average hostel, further from the pier than you think, but the beach access is nice. We rented two bungalows and one had a broken shower.

If the shower was broken why didn't you come and let me know?! It would've been sorted straight away... The pier to Koh Phangan is literally 150 metres along the beach so i'm not quite sure how much closer you wanted... Thanks for the input... Have a fantastic holiday!

• bethviolet
  • England, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
7.4

It's a lovely room and location however it was very difficult to communicate with the owner of this establishment let alone find him.

Hey! Thanks for staying with us! My apologies I was not around during your stay,i have been away on my annual holidays but am back now and looking very much forward to meeting you when you return! All the best and safe wonderful travels!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
6.6

Book somewhere else. I booked this hostel because I heard the staff was great. However, my entire time here I only saw then 3 times, all of them to show me my bill. The staff was extremely unhelpful, I attribute this to Chris not being there (CHECK THAT HE WILL BE THERE BEFORE YOU BOOK). It is far away from the popular beaches, no available outlets in the room (unless you unplug the fan), and you shower almost sitting on the toilet. No good restaurants, can't lock door well from inside :(

Fair dinkum?!!!... I was away on holidays although I have every confidence in my staff! There are 6 outlets in every bungalow along with air conditioning... And I guess Nong was showing you the bill because you are supposed to pay upon check in as stated in the hostelworld booking info...With regards to being away from "popular" beaches the idea of staying with us is to experience a laid back thai style vibe and Chaweng is only 5 minutes away...Do you not enjoy Thai,Italian,Lebanese,Belgian or French food? As there are atleast 20 amazing restaurants within a 2 minute walk including Oceans 11 (50 metres along the beach) which is one of the most awarded eateries on Koh Samui... For future guests PLEASE look at our other reviews as this girl clearly should stay at home!

• Australia, Female, 41+
28th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed the laid back vibe of Samui at the boardroom! Only 5 bungalows situated on the beachfront. Bungalow has all you need - cool aircon & fan, comfy bed, fridge, tv & bathroom. Veranda out front. Chris & Nong very friendly & helpful! Really enjoyed my stay. Great break from hostels within a budget price range. Enjoy!!

14th Apr 2016

Absolutely the friendliest and most helpful team! Chris was available to help us and answer our questions any time we needed him. The Thai gentleman was incredibly friendly and accommodating. I loved coming back to his smiling face. Having a private unattached bungalow to come back to was a fantastic break from the hostel scene. The air conditioning worked great! Great value.

• India, Couple, 25-30
20th Mar 2016

Michele is a nice lady who is welcoming. Advantage:security, cleanliness, spacious, seven elevens are close by, private beach. Disadvantages : no proper lighting in the room. Air con remote not available. Good location but perfect with a rented bike as lamai and Chaweng are far off.

18th Mar 2016

Only stayed here for one night, but it was a perfect bungalow for the two of us. The staff was amazing and not only picked us up from the airport, but made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. They even drove us to the pier (the main one is a walk, but we booked in advance and accidentally booked the farther away pier) and wouldn't accept a tip! So gracious of them and its very appreciated. The view is AMAZING! A 10 second walk to the beach. So beautiful.Can't wait to be back!

• nathanael_sun4743
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
7th Feb 2016

My friends and I really enjoyed our time spent here. The environment was great, the rooms were great, the staff was awesome (Nong was a great help for everything), the beach was awesome, and it was so nice to return home at the end of the day to a quiet relaxing home.