The Boardroom Beach Bungalows Reviews

21/1 Moo 4, Banrak,(Big Buddha)Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand

Wifi cuts out a lot, good beachfront location and very helpful staff who know the area.

• 18th Jan 2016

Great place to stay!

• 17th Jan 2016

The owner, Chris, was great, really welcoming and even rescued us when our taxi left us stranded. The bungalows were big and clean, right on a beautiful beach. There's a 7/11 nearby and Chris' Boardroom bar across the road (where they don't price a gin and tonic like a cocktail!) It's located on the main road but Chris gave us great tips of temples and secluded places to go and explore. There was also a really friendly security guard at night so it felt very safe. Would definitely stay again!

Would like to thank Chris and his wife for their kindness and help as well as the cleaner, we stayed for an extra night. It's in a nice little location, private and if you want something quiet and romantic this is the place for you.

Very helpfull and kind staff! We stayed here for 7 days in total and really enjoyed it! Chris was very nice and helped us even when he was stressed out because they cancelled his flight and he had no time at all, he still organised tickets for us to get to the Surat Thani airport and picked them up. The rooms are clean and cozy so if you are looking for some days to relax we definitely recommend this place! As well there are many cheap restaurants within walking distance! Cheers Chris!

I had traveled a lot, but for the price that I get for beach resort, this is the best! I prefer to stay in a small hotel or resort that where I can meet and greet by the owner himself. Chris is more like our host and not a resort owner. he had try his best to satisfy everyone that stay in his small resort and he also gave us extra mattress for free. thanks Chris, sure I'll recommend your place to my friends. Zairol

The beach was beautiful and the staff are lovely, shower was rubbish... Bit like a hose? AC works well, quite dark and small... But a fun experience for couple of nights.

Unfortunately, in the bungalow you can hear the traffic from the street very well. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

??? I am not sure about that... Please read other reviews! THANK YOU :-)

great little bungalows right on the beach with good AC :) great value for money!

• 14th Aug 2015

Super chilled out place. The bungalows have a rustic charm but air con works great. Good security as there is one of the staff that mans the gate. The owner is sound and gave us good recommendations of places to eat. The main plus is its on a beautiful beach! Really enjoyed my stay here, thanks !

THANKS GUYS!! IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE MEETING YOU BOTH!!! SAE AND HAPPY TRAVELS...