The Boardroom Beach Bungalows Reviews

21/1 Moo 4, Banrak,(Big Buddha)Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand

The owners and Apple are amazing. We had a wonderful five days at the bungalows!

• 25th Dec 2014

Chris and Apple were so nice! They live on the property with their 4 yr old son and rent out 4 or 5 bungalows right on the water at big buddha beach (bangrak). We found them to be so awesome and welcoming, and they have a bar right across the street where we went to hang out and enjoy a couple drinks with them. They're building a super nice place next door and even offered the new pool to us!! Would definitely recommend staying here for backpackers on a budget and looking for nice people.

• 17th Dec 2014

The lady who runs it is very friendly, we only stayed the one night though wish we stayed longer. It is right on the beach and in a nice quiet location. Walking distance to the pier for the Full Moon Party.

• 6th Nov 2014

Thanks mate! Was a pleasure meeting you and we wish you guys safe and awesome travels!!!

This place is simple, nice and pretty clean. I stayed in low season so I found the prices reasonable, but I would not pay more for this place. There was some construction while I was there and it was very loud. Not much atmosphere cause there is no common area, but it is nice to pop over to the bar. The pillows are too thick and hard. It would be nice to have a few more hooks to hang things up in the room.

Thanks Lauren! Was great fun having you... Construction was over and done with last year,our apologies for the new pillows they are BIG!! Travel safe!!

Chris and Apple were amazing hosts and so helpful. We had a very relaxing and fun time in Samui! Would definitely recommend!

The couple that run The Boardroom Beach Bungalows are really friendly and accommodating and offered us advice on places we could visit in Koh Samui. Its located in Bangrak which is a slightly quiter beach but thats what we were after. The beach is seconds away and it felt like we had it all to ourselves. I would recommend if you are on a budget.

After reading other reviews that were a bit skeptical, I went ahead and booked this hostel anyway (the budget room with a fan). Upon arrival I did what a lot of other people did--upgraded to the room with AC, which was worth the extra money! The budget room didn't have a mosquito net or good insulation to keep those little buggers out, so I was kind of afraid of getting eaten alive. It's right on the beach so you can walk to other restaurants and bars that are a bit nicer. Good green curry tho!

Hi there... WE DO NOT HAVE A BUDGET ROOM WITH A FAN!! You have obviously got your reviews mixed up with someplace else... PLEASE READ OUR OTHER REVIEWS!!! Hope you have a fantastic holiday here in Thailand!

Cheers Chris for your hospitality and steaks!! I had a great time, just what I was looking for, Sydney took a bit of adjusting mind. It was freezing in comparison

• 1st Aug 2014

Very relaxed place, on bangrak beach, owners and staff are very warm and welcoming! Best place we stayed in Thailand!

Was an absolute pleasure guys... Look forward to greeting you again on your next trip! Cheers and safe,wonderful travels...