The Boutike Hostel Reviews

Calle Sales y Ferre 18, Seville, Spain

My friend and I stayed here a week ago and we really enjoyed our stay! The facilities were great - the hostel is quite new so everything is still bright and fresh! Having access to the gym was also an added bonus to work off some of the tapas we'd been eating! The kitchen is really big and the breakfasts were great every morning - waffles and crepes were delicious! The staff were really helpful and friendly, they even booked a cooking class for us. Great location as well, nice and central!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Great atmoshpere! They make you feel like home

To have traveled in so many places around the world I can say that this hostel is the best in Seville and probably one of the best in Europe and even in the world. There is something rare to find nowadays that make the place unique.This is probably the result of the willingness of the owners to make this place a real living place, very far from the insipid commercial concepts. This place is alive, really alive. Thank you

Staff were amazing and super friendly and helpful. Only thing I could suggest to make this the best hostel in the world would be a lounge area with couches to chill on. But it was a great hostel!

Amazing place. Probably the best in Seville and one of the best in europe and even in the world.

we had a wonderfull stay at The Boutike hostel. They are situated in a quiet street, at a five minute walk from the main sights of Sevilla. Staff is very kind and gives you a warm welcome. Towels and linnens were included in the price as well as breakfast. Breakfast is basic (cereal, bread to toast, ham, jam,...) but you can have as much as you like and there is also an all-day watertap and tea and coffee are available the whole day. Beds are super comfy! big TV in the double private ensuite.

We had a wonderful moment at the Boutike Hostel! The staff is receptive and very kind! The location is great, at the heart of Sevilla. The common spaces are really pleasant, well decorated and confortable. The kitchen is well equiped and clean. The rooms are clean too. There was some noise at night at the week-end but it was OK. I really liked the concept that you can buy some vintage clothes or jewellry. I definitely recommand the Boutike Hostel!

The receptionist was very helpful in getting me checked in and arranging for a 4:45am taxi the next day and for a takeaway breakfast. The taxi was waiting and when we got to the airport the taxi driver charged me more, 30 euros, than the 25 the receptionist quoted me. Lastly, there was no takeaway breakfast prepared for me as promised.

Loved this place. First of all, there is a beer tap beside the front desk which is both free and self serve. The staff was amazing. The all-female staff are very pleasant, hot (lol seriously though), knowledgeable about the area, and a lot of fun. Best of all, they will make you waffles and pancakes for breakfast for free. I love to workout, so the free gym pass to a very nice gym 5 minutes up the street was much appreciated. The location is fine, in a non-touristy part of town. WOULD STAY AGAIN

A great hostel for couples, both me and my partner thought it was great.

The Boutike Hostel was awesome. You get delicious waffles or crepes at breakfast every morning. Super clean, and such a homey feel. Perfect location right near the heart of the city centre. The staff were all very happy and helpful. Definitely worth the price you may pay. Even 8 bedroom mixed dorm was actually more like two 4 bedroom mixed, each with their own bathroom/shower. PLUS there's a beautiful little rooftop terrace to enjoy. Love this place - definitely go there if you can!

This hostel was beautiful, and we loved having great breakfasts and access to a gym. The staff were really great (Marta and Carlos), but the common room wasn't really set up to meet other travelers- it felt more like a hotel lobby. A nice hostel if you are traveling with others!

Loved everything about it! Friendly helpful staff. Fresh waffles for breakfast! Gym pass! And amazing location. Thanks!

The hostel was in an excellent location!!! It was clean, the breakfast was great, and the atmosphere was friendly. You also get free access to a gym that is 2 minutes walking distance away from the hostel.

Hostel has very friendly staff, they are helping you wherever they can. Although hostel is equipped with air-conditioning, it is switched off around 10-11PM, so it is quite hot in the room and you have to leave window open. With opened window is extremely noisy, so it was hard to sleep. It is quite complicated to find the hostel as there are very small streets around, so before you arrive collect some detailed map to find it. I do recommend this hostel, but not in warm season.

This hostel felt more like a hotel. Young children in the common room watching cartoons was not what I was expecting. Also, I chose this hostel because of reviews of "Juan's" breakfast and when I got there he no longer worker there. Hard to get to if you don't have GPS on your phone, but a good location once you're there. Very clean and new. Maybe it's better if you are in a group or couple, wouldn't recommend for a social solo traveler. Lacks the feel of a hostel.

excellent location for exploring Sevilla, great rooftop terrace, rooms were clean, staff was very friendly, the atmosphere was great and breakfast was the best we've had of all the hostels we stayed in during our trip! :-)

The hostel has a great location, friendly staff, large lounge area and kitchen and good included breakfast. It was also clean and stylish.

Really great hostel with a fab rooftop terrace and amazing breakfast of creaps or waffles, really great location, very good value for money. Lovely helpful staff would definitely recommend for a trip to Seville.

• 24th Aug 2014

Stayed at boutike for three nights and loved it. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Breakfast was included and was great, had a wide variety compared to other hostels. There was access to free tea and coffee all day. Our room was clean with a private ensuite. Would defiantly stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3