The Boutike Hostel Reviews

Calle Sales y Ferre 18, Seville, Spain

What a great hostel!!! Comfortable, clean, great staff and in a great location. Great breakfast of freshly cooked waffles and crepes made to order.

The staff were great. The hostel was amazing! We really enjoyed our stay!

• 27th Jul 2014

Big rooms, big kitchen, nice and clean bathrooms, helpful staff, delicious breakfast. Loved it!

Everything was perfect !

Unfortunately Juan took his morning of the only day we were there, so we couldn't enjoy his pancakes and waffles for breakfast, but he was so kind to make us little pancakes in the shape of a heart the evening before. The kitchen is also big and great to cook yourself. The rooms were clean and it was modernly decorated. We loved the place!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Belgium

All hostel personal are very kind. Great breakfast made by Juan. Difficult to find a parking area near the hostel. Great rooms.

I spent a very peaceful vacation here, I couldn't have asked for a better place to get away from the world while staying in a city.

Great staff who were incredibly with tips on where to go and what to do. Beautiful hostel with great brand new facilities and the food for breakfast and the dinner offered by the chef was incredible! Communal dinner also offers more chances to meet other travelers in the hostel. Definitely recommended and I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Great place modern new great kitchen, awesome breakfasts and if Juan ( the man who runs breakfast) is going to cook a dinner GET involved 10 euro and with a bootle of wine jug of sangria and 3 huge tasty amazing courses. It's well worth it. Only negative for us was that we were on the 3rd floor and they turned the air con down or off at 3 or 4 in the morn and our room heated up a little bit. The air con was gold the rest of the time which is vital in Sevilla

Juan is the heart & soul of this hostel He is good fun & a generous host. Don't miss his breakfasts of crepes & waffles & his other snacks such as cinnamon cake. The location is excellent and all staff were helpful. If we return we would stay here again.

Very nice and clean hostel. A very friendly and helpfull staff, who will give you good tips on Seville! We had a private room with a nice ensuite bathroom. Enjoyed our 3 night stay here and would definitely stay here again.

This place was kind of weird- very cute and very designed, but the vibe was kind of weird, stale. If you're not really interested in meeting other travelers, it's probably greta, but I found the atmosphere a bit stifled. Construction was going on and there was a weird key situation. Beds were comfy!

We loved everything the team offered at Boutike. Really helpful with suggestions and making sure each guest was comfortable. The inclusion of better Air conditioning would be a draw card. But everything else is so lovely, it really wouldn't make a huge difference to future recommendations. We will tell everyone to chose Boutike. Thank you for the World Cup viewing party too!

One of the best hostels that I've stayed in recently. The kitchen area is great. All Staffs are extremely friendly and Kirsten is one of the best receptionists. The Ensuite Private room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was amazing. Juan who prepares the breakfast - home-made crepes and waffles, was good. He also provided us with free cakes in the afternoon and night. I'd definitely stay again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in recently. Great kitchen area, free gym access, great staff, and proper lockers (large under the bed drawers). Only complaint was that the lockers only worked with small gauge locks (think travel size).

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. It's really "boutique"- the room (4 bed mixed) was quite spacious, comfy bed, a wardrope. The bathroom is good, but I'd reccomend to the hostel to add a shelf in the shower and change the lock system of the door (not a chain). The staff was really helpful. The hostel has everything a traveller needs. It's quite difficult to find though, but in the centre of Sevilla everything is difficult to find!

This hostel was beautiful, at first sight we were really impressed considering its a hostel. Great kitchen and breakfast and just a really nice set up. The only down fall was that there were bed bugs, it was so clean so we never thought this would happen at this hostel, but when we checked the mattress it was evident. Thankfully we were changed to another room, but it was quite frustrating. Apart from that, great place - we really enjoyed Seville.

I loved my stay here. Staff extremely friendly and the hostel had a homely feel to it. The home made Crepes or waffles was a great bonus! The rooms were clean and spacious. I'd definitely stay again!

Boutike hostel was so beautiful and clean with freshly baked waffles and crepes every morning. Wifi did not work in rooms and only worked sometimes in the foyer. Juan was very friendly and helpful and fed us baked goods and free sangria. Really enjoyed our stay however not a 'party' hostel with more of a relaxing vibe.

This is probably one of the best hostels i have been, and i have seen plenty. It's spotless clean, the reception is very helpfull and friendly, big kitchen, free breakfast..it was excellent. I have just searched for this hostel quite long- but maybe I should get a GPS like everyone else:)) The beds are also the most comfortable! Maybe just for info: if you're going then to the airport, you can take tram from Plaza Nueva to infront of Prado San Sebastian- the Aerobus picks also there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3