The Boutike Hostel Reviews

Calle Sales y Ferre 18, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed so far! Their breakfast is great! I wish I had known that it offered free access to a gym nearby. I would've brought my workout clothes and running shoes.

Really nice hostel, very clean with nice atmosphere! However, there is always room for improvement. First and foremost, the windows were so thin, that during the night despite having earplugs we could not sleep well due to the noise. There was no refrigerator, the was no hairdryer, there was no "carpet" in the bathroom to absorb the water after showering. Breakfast was really good, bu as other members have commented, it could be also served earlier. The staff was really friendly.

Really good value hostel. The location's excellent, and it was nice to have a TV in our room and a hairdryer on request! Staff were always very friendly. Breakfast was served from 9am (could be earlier) but not a deal breaker.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

1. I suggest you to get recomandation for local restaurants and bars from hostel staff. They have good choice! 2. A male staff serves crepes and waffles for breakfast and whenever he wants, and they are delicious! 3. There is an elevator. 4. WiFi works well in the whole hostel areas. 5. A personal locker can store 30-inch-big carrier.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel. The location was a little bit hard to find - ended up taking a taxi when it was a 5 minute walk from where we were. The staff was very nice, and Juan was nice as well. Always up for talking and made delicious breakfast (crepes + waffles). Some of the other staff though did not give the best recommendations but they tried. The place was overall extremely nice and also had free vouchers to a gym nearby!

We really liked to stay here. But our room was smelly and a too noisy.

Good place indeed. Very spacious and an awesome free breakfast

In all, very good indeed, . The reception staff in particular, are excellent, especially Marta. I have to say that a hostel supposedly ´boutique´-like, might go so far as to provide bedside lights in the dorms. Also, Juan a working partner-proprietor lacked grace and empathy:(esp to men!) in the kitchen-diner, quite HIS ground and self caterers were made to feel ´ín the way´; he said as much, demenour, more so. I´d stay again, A dorm-mate-from-hell was aptly dealt with upon complaint.

Wonderful hostel - thanks for a lovely stay in Seville!

Great location, very cheap, has a nice vibe, especially in the common spaces. The dorm room was a bit dark, didn't have lockers and had no windows to the outside. It had some nice touches though, like bed lights, power points and a clean bathroom. The bedrooms seemed clean but sadly I got bed bugs; just a bit of bad luck, I think. They refunded my money quickly and were very apologetic.

One of the best hostels so far, great atmosphere and a very nice cooker! :)

It was one of the best hostels that I have been. The room was clean and the staffs were very kind - especially Jaun. Above all things, breakfast is awesome. I highly recommend here :)

It's cheap and good!

Helo Everyone! My mum and I highly recommend Boutike Hostel, amazing staff that make you feel as home and very cozy place. Totally worthit!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Spain

It was just amazing :) But it would be better if you explain the location clearly... I spent a solid one and a half hour to find yours..

Great hostel...if you can call it that! Definitely not your run of the mill hostel. Felt more like a boutique hotel for 1/3 of the money! Great, helpful staff. If you're looking for a party place, this is definitely not for you. I highly recommend this place for couples, families and mature travellers (25+) not looking for a booze filled party joint.

Bed was very confortable, the only noise was people snoring. To the breakfast you have different kinds of bread, chocolate, butter, mortadella and differente jams, tea, milk, coffee, yogurt, pancakes and waffles. I was in the 8bedroom and it's divide in other two small rooms each one with 4beds and like a private bathroom. You have a big locker under your bed but you need a small locker to keep it lock. Staff very friendly. Free computer to use, linen and towels. I really would be there again.

I loved this hostel. I felt very welcomed when i walked in and the staff were great. Good breakfast. Overall a unique hostel in a great way!

Wow. Where could I possibly fault this place..... perhaps only that it was a little quiet when I stayed so there weren't many people to share in it's awesomeness. I actually arrived at 9am after an overnight bus trip (well before normal check-in time) but no problem - I was given a coffee and allowed straight into my room! This is the hostel on which all other hostels should be judged. And I've stayed in a few.

Good value for money, good location and great breakfast (thanks Juan). A roof terrace is never wrong (just mind the slightly neurotic neighbor cat), and the staff are friendly. However, the experience was rather diminished by being in a room with no real ventilation. Windows only opened to another enclosed area, so no real fresh air, and no air condition. No lockers, rather closets; two very large, and two small, on of which was impossible to open. Should be improved!