The Boutike Hostel Reviews

Calle Sales y Ferre 18, Seville, Spain

The hostel was in an excellent location!!! It was clean, the breakfast was great, and the atmosphere was friendly. You also get free access to a gym that is 2 minutes walking distance away from the hostel.

The hostel has a great location, friendly staff, large lounge area and kitchen and good included breakfast. It was also clean and stylish.

Really great hostel with a fab rooftop terrace and amazing breakfast of creaps or waffles, really great location, very good value for money. Lovely helpful staff would definitely recommend for a trip to Seville.

• 24th Aug 2014

Stayed at boutike for three nights and loved it. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Breakfast was included and was great, had a wide variety compared to other hostels. There was access to free tea and coffee all day. Our room was clean with a private ensuite. Would defiantly stay here again.

I really loved the boutike hostel!!! It was an amazing place to stay and i will definitly recommend it to anyone going to Sevilla! The breakfast was amazing! The only thing you could do better are the ladders to the top bunks. I was close to falling down Mord than once because Thea are not attached to the bed properly. Other than that, there is nothing to improve. :)

perfect place to stay.. staff is very helpfull, wifi works in the whole hostel, beautiful roof top terrace, great breakfast.. rooms, bathroom are nice and clean.. I really recommend this place!

Very nice place to stay in Seville. We had double room with private bathroom, very nice, comfortable and clean! Every day cleaning service. Staff is very nice and helpfull but I expected better english. Kitchen is nice, free sangria and cake, breakfast included price. I recommend this place to stay, it is very close to the city centre and has very good atmosphere. Good value for money!

Great and lovely furnished hostel, great staff. I never stayed in a hostel before but if all hostels were like yours no one definitely needs hotels.

This hostel is perfect. It has a mix of the good prices and a young atmosphere of a hostel and the conveniences of a hotel. The Juan's breakfast is great! I recomend it definitely

Not very social. Front desk staff is great but the guy that cooks breakfast creeped out many girls I met during my stay there. Great place though to rest up in between party hostels

What a great hostel!!! Comfortable, clean, great staff and in a great location. Great breakfast of freshly cooked waffles and crepes made to order.

The staff were great. The hostel was amazing! We really enjoyed our stay!

Big rooms, big kitchen, nice and clean bathrooms, helpful staff, delicious breakfast. Loved it!

Everything was perfect !

We enjoyed our stay here, however if there is one downfall it was the noise. You could hear every door open and close and every car or scooter drive by the hostel. It made for restless sleeps overall. The actual hostel is very clean and the staff gave great recommendations for things to do locally that we're off the beaten track.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Unfortunately Juan took his morning of the only day we were there, so we couldn't enjoy his pancakes and waffles for breakfast, but he was so kind to make us little pancakes in the shape of a heart the evening before. The kitchen is also big and great to cook yourself. The rooms were clean and it was modernly decorated. We loved the place!

All hostel personal are very kind. Great breakfast made by Juan. Difficult to find a parking area near the hostel. Great rooms.

good ambience, great breakfast !!

• 20th Jul 2014

The staff were incredibly helpful with directions and recommendations. Security facilities were excellent (lockers in room, main door locked at night and accessed with our keycard). Breakfast facilities were excellent and the roof garden provided a nice place to chill. One thing to approve upon would be the shower which was hand-held and the water was always lukewarm.

I spent a very peaceful vacation here, I couldn't have asked for a better place to get away from the world while staying in a city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3