The Boutike Hostel Reviews

Calle Sales y Ferre 18, Seville, Spain

Beautiful location, with a rooftop which was perfect for watching the Semana Santa processions as they passed. Beautiful lobby with wonderful staff, excellent breakfast and kitchen, and clean, well-kept rooms. I highly recommend!

Had a brill time. Semana Santa processions were right outside and had delicious crepes in the morning, and fresh coffee. Would recommend!

• 28th Mar 2015

The hostel was very clean, most comfortable bed I've slept in in a hostel, had a great atmosphere, and a nice kitchen/dining area/hangout spot. Front desk guy was extremely helpful/nice/charming. We had an early flight (~7am) and he not only called a cab for us the night before, but also arranged to have breakfast to go waiting for us when we left. Free beer voucher on arrival. Great location, easy to walk everywhere. Only 15 min from San Sebastian- less if you take the tram from there

This is by far one of or the best hostel I have stayed at. It is very centrally located and easy walk to anything in the city center. The whole staff was great, super nice and always happy to assist with any questions you have. Wifi was free anfast, rooms where very clean and well maintained. Probably one of the best things about this hostel is their breakfast! Never been to a hostel who makes fresh waffles and creeps. If im ever in seville again im coming back here.

This is a fantastic hostel to stay in! It is superbly located to the centre of Seville, has exceptionally helpful and friendly staff and a superb breakfast to start your day - definitely ask for waffles! The rooms are clean and comfortable and the roof terrace gets amazing sunshine for a bit of relaxing, away from the madness of the city. Overall a brilliant choice of accommodation in Seville!

The staff were extremely helpful! From booking, to the actual stay, and after checkout. The facilities were lovely and the stay exceeded our expectation! It was our first time in a hostel and happy to say we will def stay in one again. Thank you Boutike and staff!!!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great hostel!

Staff always available for you. The bedroom very clean, the lift works, from the terrace you can see some of the monuments towers. In the bedroom you have blankets, a towel, and an hairdryer. At the breakfast you have milk, yogurts, bread, jam, tea, hot chocolate, juice, waffles, crepes, butter, nutella, fruit, toasts, cereals. The hostel is in the historical centre, very safe. You have wifi, too. And a place to rent a bike a 3 min away.

Had a brilliant stay. The breakfast is AMAZING. You don't come across a hostel that cooks you waffles and pancakes everyday, and that is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of breakfast offerings. The only small negative was that my bed locker didn't have a latch to attach the lock to, but it seemed that my locker was the only one like that in the room. Other than that I would definitely stay at the Boutike again without a second thought.

The hot water wasn't running for 2 days in our room, but once we informed management, it was fixed promptly! The hostel is in a quite, but safe area, about 5-7 min walk from the main shopping district, about 5 min from Seville Cathedral. The staff are incredibly helpful. This is the first hostel where we received concierge service, even though we checked in around 9.30pm! The atmosphere is quaint and unique, gives the impression of a very posh establishment without the steep prices :)

Great hostel! Super nice stuff, clean, near the centre. Excellent breakfast service and nice environment with people from everywhere and all ages. Loved it! ;)

Excellent hostel! Great location, excellent staff and facilities! It is definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The hostel offers a delightful breakfast, a beer at the check-in, a magic rooftop and also gym facilities! Couldn't be better!

My friend and I stayed here a week ago and we really enjoyed our stay! The facilities were great - the hostel is quite new so everything is still bright and fresh! Having access to the gym was also an added bonus to work off some of the tapas we'd been eating! The kitchen is really big and the breakfasts were great every morning - waffles and crepes were delicious! The staff were really helpful and friendly, they even booked a cooking class for us. Great location as well, nice and central!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Great atmoshpere! They make you feel like home

To have traveled in so many places around the world I can say that this hostel is the best in Seville and probably one of the best in Europe and even in the world. There is something rare to find nowadays that make the place unique.This is probably the result of the willingness of the owners to make this place a real living place, very far from the insipid commercial concepts. This place is alive, really alive. Thank you

Staff were amazing and super friendly and helpful. Only thing I could suggest to make this the best hostel in the world would be a lounge area with couches to chill on. But it was a great hostel!

Amazing place. Probably the best in Seville and one of the best in europe and even in the world.

we had a wonderfull stay at The Boutike hostel. They are situated in a quiet street, at a five minute walk from the main sights of Sevilla. Staff is very kind and gives you a warm welcome. Towels and linnens were included in the price as well as breakfast. Breakfast is basic (cereal, bread to toast, ham, jam,...) but you can have as much as you like and there is also an all-day watertap and tea and coffee are available the whole day. Beds are super comfy! big TV in the double private ensuite.

We had a wonderful moment at the Boutike Hostel! The staff is receptive and very kind! The location is great, at the heart of Sevilla. The common spaces are really pleasant, well decorated and confortable. The kitchen is well equiped and clean. The rooms are clean too. There was some noise at night at the week-end but it was OK. I really liked the concept that you can buy some vintage clothes or jewellry. I definitely recommand the Boutike Hostel!

The receptionist was very helpful in getting me checked in and arranging for a 4:45am taxi the next day and for a takeaway breakfast. The taxi was waiting and when we got to the airport the taxi driver charged me more, 30 euros, than the 25 the receptionist quoted me. Lastly, there was no takeaway breakfast prepared for me as promised.