The Boutique Hotel Amman Reviews

Downtown, in front of Jafra cafe, 7th circle, Amman, Jordan

The location was pretty good and the owner was super nice to help me everything. Toilet was clean. I had great time there.

Great hostel close to everything. Very clean and easy to meet other travellers. Ibrahim went above and beyond to help and answered any questions we had during our stay. We would definitely stay here again if we ever return to Amman.

best feature is location - it is very centrally located. stayed in the dorm and a private room for one night. Facilities in the dorm can only be described as adequate. I was in the dorm when they were being cleaned and I'm not sure if the blankets are changed/washed between visitors (and you only get a blanket without a sheet). The private rooms are great though. The manager Ibrahim is very helpful and accommodating. I would recommend the dorm if you only need a very short term place to sleep.

Great place to stay

The hostel is conveniently located at the center downtown with all the famous attractions, restaurants and hang out places just a walking distance away. The hostel is clean or always been cleaned by the staff and the manager Mr. Ibrahim does not only manage the place but he's also a perfect host that you can ask for whenever you are in a foreign land. He goes a long way to help you out in any things that you need and always makes you feel welcomed. This is the place to stay in Amman for sure!