The Boutique Hotel Amman

Fabulous 29 Total Reviews
Fabulous 29 Total Reviews

24th Nov 2016
6.3

+ Good location + Friendly guy at arrival + Booked a bus ticket for me - Wifi didn't work - Beds are hard - Very unfriendly staff at different occasion - Offered me an overpriced airport taxi (25 JOD, I paid 10 JOD for a normal taxi) - Smoking inside - Not really a Boutique hotel, sounds fancy but is not To sum up, if you're looking for a place in the downtown this is bearable but not ideal. I would choose another place

4th Nov 2016

Great hostel in Amman. Ibraham is friendly, welcoming and helpful and can give you some good tips when you want to get out of the city. I stayed in the dorm and it was nice and comfortable. I would stay again.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

Probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at in my life. BEST value for money. The location is perfect and the staff is really nice and helpful, giving insightful information about Amman, Jordan in general and advice on transportation, restaurants, etc.