• Downtown, in front of Jafra cafe, 7th circle, Amman, Jordan

8.7
Fabulous 29 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 29 Total Reviews
The Boutique Hotel Amman Located at Downtown, in front of Jafra cafe, 7th circle, Amman.
Jordan
Amman amman 11101 Downtown, in front of Jafra cafe, 7th circle
87% 29
31.9522441 35.9314352
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016
6.3

+ Good location + Friendly guy at arrival + Booked a bus ticket for me - Wifi didn't work - Beds are hard - Very unfriendly staff at different occasion - Offered me an overpriced airport taxi (25 JOD, I paid 10 JOD for a normal taxi) - Smoking inside - Not really a Boutique hotel, sounds fancy but is not To sum up, if you're looking for a place in the downtown this is bearable but not ideal. I would choose another place

4th Nov 2016

Great hostel in Amman. Ibraham is friendly, welcoming and helpful and can give you some good tips when you want to get out of the city. I stayed in the dorm and it was nice and comfortable. I would stay again.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

Probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at in my life. BEST value for money. The location is perfect and the staff is really nice and helpful, giving insightful information about Amman, Jordan in general and advice on transportation, restaurants, etc.

• luizffpinto7173
  • Brazil, All Male Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd Aug 2016
6.6

The hostel is fine for a budget traveler. It was clean and comfortable and located downtown. But there was no kitchen and only one bathroom located in another floor. AC worked fine but internet medium. The manager was really nice and helpful!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

This place was the best place I stayed, through my three months in the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. Such a good location, right next to Hashem. Luggage was lost by airline, but the staff helped track it down, using invaluable knowledge of the Arabic language (a sore deficit on my part). Incredibly helpful, warm environment. And free water!! Highly highly recommended. My trip was significantly better because I stayed here. Thanks.