The Boutique Hotel Amman Reviews

Downtown, in front of Jafra cafe, 7th circle, Amman, Jordan

Staff is super nice and helpful. Like this place very much

The location was pretty good and the owner was super nice to help me everything. Toilet was clean. I had great time there.

I really liked this place. Clean, nice, good location, great owner, always willing to help- i would definitely recommend this place.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

Great hostel close to everything. Very clean and easy to meet other travellers. Ibrahim went above and beyond to help and answered any questions we had during our stay. We would definitely stay here again if we ever return to Amman.

best feature is location - it is very centrally located. stayed in the dorm and a private room for one night. Facilities in the dorm can only be described as adequate. I was in the dorm when they were being cleaned and I'm not sure if the blankets are changed/washed between visitors (and you only get a blanket without a sheet). The private rooms are great though. The manager Ibrahim is very helpful and accommodating. I would recommend the dorm if you only need a very short term place to sleep.

Great place to stay