The Boutique Hotel Amman Reviews

Downtown, in front of Jafra cafe, 7th circle, Amman, Jordan

Ibrahim and the other guy were so great and super helpful and kind, many good conversations. They were also cleaning all the time, and everything felt so clean and comfortable. The common room is small, but very cozy. Actually I loved it. Always coffee and tea if you want it. Ibrahim was so helpful and helped to arrange a car for me to drive to the Dead Sea, and even lent me his plastic sandals to use since I didn't have any water proof shoes. Also, BEST shower! I loved staying here!

Please try to increase some space for common area or you could just remove the dorm and make it more spacious.

• 28th Sep 2014