The Boutique Reviews

Denmark Street, Limerick, Limerick, Ireland

A nice spot with good facilities, helpful staff and a wonderful breakfast! It is in a central location downtown which is great for getting around but unfortunately there was A LOT of noise from the street. The staff warned us about it several times, and perhaps it wouldn't be so bad on a weekday but the pub around the corner had live music in their outdoor seating area and there was no escaping it! Ear plugs are definitely a must if you want to sleep. Otherwise a nice and comfortable hotel.

I absolutely loved staying here! Amazing value for money. Credit for considering the small details which go a long way. Within an hour of arriving I was on a walking tour of the city. The staff were accommodating for an early start the next morning. I was grateful for being able to store my bag for the day what I went to Killaloe. I'm definitely coming back!

We loved our stay, room was great, and the breakfast was perfect!!! Overall wonderful stay!!

• 26th Apr 2015

All very good. A bit noisy early morning being so close to,city centre.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Super nice hotel with lovely staff! It was all very clean. We enjoyed our one night stay.

We unfortunately only stayed at the Boutique for one night but we simply loved everything. The room was very big and comfortable, the staff was more than nice and everything was very clean. A perfect stay in a perfect hotel.

Staff were above and beyond our expectations. Very friendly and helpful! Would recommend, and would stay here again.

• 7th Mar 2015

We had an amazing stay at The Boutique. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and the room was big and clean. The breakfast in the morning was a great addition! It's within walking distance of the main street, but a bit of a walk to get to some of the touristy sites around the city.