The Brit Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Zagreb, Kaciceva 3/1-3/2, Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel is great! Easy to find and very close to go to the city center by foot. Also close to many tram lines. Staff is really friendly and even offered me a bunch of towels and hair dryer when I arrived soaking wet from a festival. They provide linen, towel and a locker in the rooms (that's good, because the room door was usually let opened). There's a nice common room with computers, although the bar is not very exciting. The kitchen is also really good. Overall, great experience.

Very helpful staff. Nicely decorated.

• 20th Jun 2015

The best staff ever! I've stayed here many times already. To improve: normal tables for those that need a space to work.

Maybe I got a bad bedroom. But fyi, it was very tiny bedroom, and not too many plugs! so you need to be kinda lucky... Otherwise, nice staff, and good location.. ;)

It was a good hostel. The staff were available all of the time and provided useful information. The location is great since everything is in walking distance.

Great stay.

Nice staff, good location, nice rooms with lockers. Everything you need - bar, kitchen etc!

A nice and modern hostel with friendly straff. However I found it not very clean, the bathroom was not appealing and there was lots of dust behind and under the bed, along with cigarette-ashes and long threads of hair.

The staff were excellent and answered every ridiculous question I came up with. The shower situation was not good. They only have rooms of twelve, which was not really an issue, but it meant a lot of different people moving around at night. I liked the common room, but the breakfast (although good) cost extra. However, the price is good and it's a reasonable walking distance from the main square.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The showers could do with some repair work, but were not bad. The common room looked good but was not as comfortable as it could be. It could be more "homey". Overall I liked the Brit and will be staying there again in a few days.

I really enjoy staying there. Staff was just so helpul, nice, friendly and available at any time. Value for money is perfect. Should go there.

Really far on the edge, but it is the cheapest hostel so I guess you get what you pay for. linen was not entirely white and the rooms are packed full of beds

The locatiom is great. The rooms are wonderful and the friendliest staff ever! It is one of the best hostels after backpacking for 20 years.

Only two things were bad. Doors were not locked automatically so every one in the room had to lock with their own key (of course they didn't, and we too because it's so easy to forget). And the have small cabinet even for my 20inch carrier. ♥Other things were perfrct!! Nice staff, every time new clean sheets(you have to make bed on your own but i was happy to check that they were new things), clean room,shower, kitchen. Yes perfect. arrived at bus station, take tram number 6 to TRG!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

I was here for only 1 night, but it's definitely a place that I would return to. It's clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff was friendly.

It is one of the cutest hostels I have been and the staff are far better than excellent!!!

Excelent place, clean, 30min walking from train station, 10min walking to downtown. I recommend.

• 28th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel! Totally recommended!

me and my boyfriend stayed 5 nights there!it was almost like to be at home :) the brit hostel is perfect..for his position, for his staff, his cleanness and entertainment!!we went out with other hosts from serbia,chile,france etc and the staff!the hostel is very nice, also rooms and bathrooms!!! beautiful hostel in an amazing city!!zagreb is alive, colorful and relaxing..full of young people!LIKE THE BRIT HOSTEL!!! we will miss it Claudia and Fabio from Sardegna(Italy)

• 1st Mar 2015

Nice and welcoming hostel in the center of Zagreb!