The Brit Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Zagreb, Kaciceva 3/1-3/2, Zagreb, Croatia

Lovely, clean hostel with large rooms and good size kitchen and common area. I had booked a 10 bed hostel and one night it was only me in there and the other 2 nights I stayed there was only 3 of us - I guess it was kind of nice but felt a bit empty but nonetheless the hostel was still lovely and had really good facilities

This is one of the best places I've ever been to. Seriously, it has everything you need, the location is great and the staff is awesome! (Free cookies and the BEST coffee there is ;) ). It's a good price, the atmosphere is great, they have free wifi, computers, lockers, spacious bathrooms and rooms, they give free cookies and let you try and buy alcohol and other drinks at a very good price. You also have a full equipped kitchen and there are many stores near by. Totally recommend it!

Perfect hostel for Zagreb. Loved the accommodations as well as the staff and it has air conditioning! Only gripe would be that if your backpacking, the closet they give you doesn't allow them to fit in but we were all so comfortable with The Brit that we were never nervous. Loved it!

• 18th Aug 2015

Really nice hostel, staff were really friendly and kindly did our laundry for us when we needed it done urgently after Sziget festival. Nice common room with computers free to use and a bar. Could possibly do with more toilets/ showers on the floors but overall an excellent hostel. Stay here if visiting Zagreb

really great hostel with friendly staff and great communal areas!!!

clean and modern hostel located very with the easiest access to the centre and train by direct tram only a stops away. Everything was emaculate with superb aircon and bathroom and kitchen facilities. But would not if your to meet people or for a party atmosphere as the bar is more of a lounge. But if you're looking for a comfortable night in zagreb look no further !

• 15th Aug 2015

Nice - easy to walk into town and supermarket close. Kitchen you can cook in and staff were helpful!

Staff were excellent! Really helped us out and had a laugh!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • davidwalker1986

Really lovely staff who let me use the facilities well into the evening even after I checked out. Only problem was the cramped rooms (though I guess you're asking for it with 12 people in a dorm) so the dorm gets really stuffy. My bed was broken but they let me switch and said they didn't know about it so hopefully that will get fixed. Nice common area too.

Excellent directions to hostel.

• 12th Aug 2015

We where meant to stay 2 nights but turned into 3. The staff where very chilled helped us out when we needed. Only a 5-10 min walk into the centre. Beds where ok, comfy enough. Very clean, decent showers. Team stops right outside and takes you right outside the train station. Loved it here. I can think of worse places to be stuck for an extra night.

Great location, easy to get into old town. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice clean kitchen, a/c was much appreciated in the room. Highly recommend!

Great & warm common space and nice outdoor space. The size of the Hostel is big enough to meet a lot of people but small enough to keep it from being an industry. Rooms are comfortable and if you love cofee they have one of those kick-ass old machines ! One of the best hostels we had during a one-month trip, definitly recommend it. Warning : staff could be a lot nicer and welcoming.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Clean rooms, nice location and foremost: top service!

My dorm was weirdly empty. I had a ten bed dorm with only one other person in it. Definitely new. Seemed to have good atmosphere downstairs. Everything was quite clean.

We were going to stay at this hostel but unfortunately we had trouble with our travel, due to circumstances which were out of our control. The hostel were so understanding and lovely about it all. Fantastic communication and amazing customer service - thank you!

favourite hostel ive stayed at so far - would deffo recommend, and staff are absolutely lovely

Really good location but that's about it. Staff were quite rude and room was really hot at night, air con didn't work well. Two showers per floor which meant that in the mornings you had to wait to get in. Probably wouldn't stay here again because of staff.

Arrived at the hostel very late and left very early, but the staff was very helpfull and the facilities were great.

Excellent! The staff were so friendly on our late arrival and really helpful across the 3 days we had in Zagreb. After we left we discussed our time in hostels and decided The Brit hostel was by far the best we'd been to, mainly due to the nature of the staff and the friendly atmosphere in the dorms and communal areas. It felt much safer due to its informality.

« first « Prev 1 2 3