The Brit Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Zagreb, Kaciceva 3/1-3/2, Zagreb, Croatia

Really far on the edge, but it is the cheapest hostel so I guess you get what you pay for. linen was not entirely white and the rooms are packed full of beds

The locatiom is great. The rooms are wonderful and the friendliest staff ever! It is one of the best hostels after backpacking for 20 years.

Only two things were bad. Doors were not locked automatically so every one in the room had to lock with their own key (of course they didn't, and we too because it's so easy to forget). And the have small cabinet even for my 20inch carrier. ♥Other things were perfrct!! Nice staff, every time new clean sheets(you have to make bed on your own but i was happy to check that they were new things), clean room,shower, kitchen. Yes perfect. arrived at bus station, take tram number 6 to TRG!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

It is one of the cutest hostels I have been and the staff are far better than excellent!!!

Excelent place, clean, 30min walking from train station, 10min walking to downtown. I recommend.

• 28th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel! Totally recommended!

me and my boyfriend stayed 5 nights there!it was almost like to be at home :) the brit hostel is perfect..for his position, for his staff, his cleanness and entertainment!!we went out with other hosts from serbia,chile,france etc and the staff!the hostel is very nice, also rooms and bathrooms!!! beautiful hostel in an amazing city!!zagreb is alive, colorful and relaxing..full of young people!LIKE THE BRIT HOSTEL!!! we will miss it Claudia and Fabio from Sardegna(Italy)

• 1st Mar 2015

Nice and welcoming hostel in the center of Zagreb!

Haven't quite grasped the concept of 'Brit', but its irrelevant. Not good, not bad.

While everything was okay in general and the living room a really great place to hang out, the smell of smoke was everywhere and I've seen people smoke inside, in the kitchen. However, everything else was good!

Good hostel in a good location. The common room/ bar is very nice. Beds are super comfy. Wifi is solid. The majority of the staff were unenthusiastic and uninterested, except for one girl who looked after us extremely well.

• 21st Dec 2014

Amazing staff!!!!

Great hostel! Our 2 bed private room was clean and spacious and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We don't have any complaints - we would definitely recommend staying here!

What a fantastic hostel! The location couldn't be better (especially if you're staying during the weekend and love visiting flea markets!) The staff is super friendly and helpful, the common area is really nice, and there' also probably the cleanest hostel bathrooms I have ever seen. It was really a pleasure staying there, and If I ever come back to Zagreb I'll be happy to visit BritHostel again :)

Had a wonderful stay here. Everything nice and clean. Have everything you could want and close to most of the city. Thanks !

Brit. Recommended. Good Facilities and staff. Make some more power points in the dorms.

Hostel is very close to the city centre. Good price for bed.