The Brit Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Zagreb, Kaciceva 3/1-3/2, Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel, great facilities.

It's a very good hostel and so beautiful. Situated in the center of Zagreb, just 10 minutes walk from the main square of the city. BUT... my dormitory (with 12 beds) it's very little. There are too many beds in that room. The staff is not so smiling. For the rest, everything it's ok! :) Good price!!

Great hostel! Good facilities and really helpful staff.

Everything was perfect! Hostel looks new and modern, staff is helpful. I'll definitely choose it again.

The hostel was well-located, and had a great staff. They even let us keep our luggage there all day after we checked out! However, since it's got so many beds, it's never going to be the cleanest hostel. Also, this has never happened to me before, but something in the air in this hostel caused me to have an allergic reaction, where my throat swelled up and it hurt a lot to swallow. Like I said, it's never happened before, but if you have breathing problems you might want to book elsewhere.

Super clean rooms and toilets,friendly staff..definitely good !!

I thought this hostel was absolutely brilliant for the price we paid (roughly £7 a night) and this included a bed, shower and great social facilities. Wi fi was actually inside the rooms which is always great on a rainy day. I'm not sure whether our deal was so cheap because it was mid September and we went for a 12 bed dorm but it was sill great value. Only thing is that it was a bit of a walk to the main square from the british square.

The staff rocks! They are great. The location is perfect and price also, keep it low ;-) The bar is a good place to relax and meet people. They just need to improve internet connexion (is good but it can be better), more plug-ins and regular tables if someone wants to work in a proper working table.

This was a very good hostel. Whilst staying here my girlfriend was hospitalised after falling ill. The hostel let me keep my stuff there after checking out, let her shower after she was discharged despite our having checked out and were very helpful and understanding throughout this difficult time, the facilities are great, the rooms and common areas are clean and modern but it really is the staff and their willingness to go the extra mile that impressed me most, thank you so much!

• 1st Sep 2014

Good hostel. The staff were helpful and the facilities were nice. The laundry was a little expensive but it was fast and the clothes did smell good after washing. Lots of common rooms and a good kitchen. The bathrooms were always clean. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Zagreb.

Very pleased with this hostel. Highly recommend to any traveller in Zagreb. Very friendly, helpful staff. Relaxed atmosphere. Very clean!

very kind and helpful staff.

Has a great common area, staff are helpful and polite. The mattress is thin so beware...facilities are modern!

Staff really helpful, I managed to leave my swimming costume there after having it washed (laundry service was great) and they kept it safe for me until I could come back to get it.

Excellent staff, really enjoyed my stay.

Not far from bus terminal. Clean, security locker, nice staff.

This hostel is slightly further out from the main square, instead located in the British square so everywhere is a bit of a walk. However, the british square is lovely and you can find cheap, good food there. The hostel arranges trips almost everyday to Plitvice, which is a must see, and these trips are much better than faffing around with public transport. Staff were sometimes difficult to locate but were helpful enough, they do your laundry for you!! I would stay here again.

Awesome hostel. Very modern! Had a great kitchen area to cook your own food and a great common room to meet others. Good atmosphere for solo travellers, and staff were very friendly and helpful!

Aircon doesn't work well. Rooms were so hot. Would have been better off with just the window open. Pretty good place overall, but a bit pricey. I'd go cheaper next time.

The staff were very welcoming and suggested places to visit especially the fantastic ice cream shop!

« first « Prev 1 2 3