The Brit Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Zagreb, Kaciceva 3/1-3/2, Zagreb, Croatia

Aircon doesn't work well. Rooms were so hot. Would have been better off with just the window open. Pretty good place overall, but a bit pricey. I'd go cheaper next time.

The staff were very welcoming and suggested places to visit especially the fantastic ice cream shop!

I liked the location, the place and the atmosphere, everybody on the bar talking to each other.

Really great hostel. Staff really made it a good experience - they were on hand constantly to offer advice about Zagreb. One even joined us when we were having a few drinks before we went out! Rooms were clean, lockers were good. Good location, took about 5-10 mins to walk to the centre. Air con was a big plus! Communal areas were nice, tv, musc, computers etc. Didnt use the kitchen but looked fine. If I was to return to Zagreb I'd definitely use Brit Hostel again!

• 3rd Aug 2014

This is definitely a great place to stay in Zagreb. Staff is very friendly, professional, well informed and always read to help. They have cozy sofa's to relax in the lobby with attached bar.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Centrally located, the entire hostel was pristine, the room were spacious (i stayed in a 6 bed dorm) and the beds were comfortable. Wifi worked well in all the areas, nice little lounge/bar area where you could hang out, meet people, have a drink etc. Best of all was the staff, they were super helpful and friendly, and they went out of their way to help me when I left some stuff behind there (thanks in particular to Neda). I would definitely stay there again.

Very cool hostel, great location to explore Zagreb.

• 27th Jul 2014

What a brilliant hostel! Located just a short walk away from all the sights, it is clean and modern. The rooms have air con, and they felt airy and spacious. The hostel was very secure, and the communal areas were comfortable and relaxing. The staff were lovely and willing to help us with anything we needed.

Run down: 1. Good wifi 2. Warm showers 3. Good location - close to tourist attractions by foot, and the bus & train stations via tram line 4. Staff were friendly and helpful 5. Good socialising area - however, while I was there it was mostly groups traveling together staying at the hostel unfortunately 6. The hostel was clean & tidy 7. I'd stay there again

I stayed in Zagreb for just one night and I'm happy that I chose to stay at the Brit Hostel. It was very easy to get to and from the bus and train station. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hostel had a good atmosphere. The price was very reasonable too!

Good hostel around 15 min walk from down town and 30 min from the train/ bus station. Really nice staff and in a nice and quiet part of the city. Good bar down stair to meet people and have some drinks. Rooms are really nice and good with big lockers to keep your stuff. Nothing bad I can say about it, just the perfect hostel.

Perfect place to stay! Staffs were so nice and friendly and everything is perfect!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

amazingly clean and well equipped ( everything looked like it had been bought recently from ikea). very helpful reception staff. nice kitchen and common room with good atmosphere. Not very good wifi in the rooms

Nice and clean, with great shower/toilet facilities. Bar and lounge downstairs great for hanging out, plus good wifi. Near old town area and 10 minute walk from train station. Very nice staff who were very helpful with questions or anything really. Definitely recommend.

Really great hostel with staff that bend over backwards to help you with anything. Dorms are super clean with nice shower and bathroom facilities. Bar and lounge downstairs to hang out, plus great modern kitchen. Close to all the main sights and an easy 10 minute walk to train station. I would highly recommend.

Absolutely amazing staff! The place is great!

• 6th Jul 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in, the staff was amazing they help us with everything gave us tips, everything was new and clean and great value for money !

Easy to get to from the main train station, nice central location to all the sights, and the staff was very helpful with directions— even helping with luggage up the stairs! The rooms were bright and airy, and the AC worked well, and the facilities clean. The couches in the common room were a slightly awkward height, though— very tall.

Super clean hostel on excellent location (just off ilica, one of zagreb's most known street) and very friedly staff. I'd,highly recommend it.

Very friendly staff. Hostel has a great layout, very bright and welcoming. Toilet, shower and floors were a bit dirty but overall it was good.