The Brit Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Zagreb, Kaciceva 3/1-3/2, Zagreb, Croatia

me and my boyfriend stayed 5 nights there!it was almost like to be at home :) the brit hostel is perfect..for his position, for his staff, his cleanness and entertainment!!we went out with other hosts from serbia,chile,france etc and the staff!the hostel is very nice, also rooms and bathrooms!!! beautiful hostel in an amazing city!!zagreb is alive, colorful and relaxing..full of young people!LIKE THE BRIT HOSTEL!!! we will miss it Claudia and Fabio from Sardegna(Italy)

• 1st Mar 2015

Nice and welcoming hostel in the center of Zagreb!

Haven't quite grasped the concept of 'Brit', but its irrelevant. Not good, not bad.

While everything was okay in general and the living room a really great place to hang out, the smell of smoke was everywhere and I've seen people smoke inside, in the kitchen. However, everything else was good!

Good hostel in a good location. The common room/ bar is very nice. Beds are super comfy. Wifi is solid. The majority of the staff were unenthusiastic and uninterested, except for one girl who looked after us extremely well.

• 21st Dec 2014

Amazing staff!!!!

Great hostel! Our 2 bed private room was clean and spacious and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We don't have any complaints - we would definitely recommend staying here!

What a fantastic hostel! The location couldn't be better (especially if you're staying during the weekend and love visiting flea markets!) The staff is super friendly and helpful, the common area is really nice, and there' also probably the cleanest hostel bathrooms I have ever seen. It was really a pleasure staying there, and If I ever come back to Zagreb I'll be happy to visit BritHostel again :)

Had a wonderful stay here. Everything nice and clean. Have everything you could want and close to most of the city. Thanks !

Brit. Recommended. Good Facilities and staff. Make some more power points in the dorms.

Hostel is very close to the city centre. Good price for bed.

Great hostel, great facilities.

Staff were pretty rude to us and they tried to overcharge us. Our room wasn't ready so they put us in another room and we had to check out and check back into another room, was a giant mess and a fuss for only 2 nights. The communal space is smaller that it appears in photographs.

Really disappointing experience with this place. The facilities are new and beautiful when available, but the kitchen barely fits four people, there's hardly enough toilets and showers [especially considering the gigantic group of German students also staying there] and the staff seriously couldn't care less about our experience - the guy checking us in barely spoke to us. Location is okay but you can get better in Zagreb.

It's a very good hostel and so beautiful. Situated in the center of Zagreb, just 10 minutes walk from the main square of the city. BUT... my dormitory (with 12 beds) it's very little. There are too many beds in that room. The staff is not so smiling. For the rest, everything it's ok! :) Good price!!

Great hostel! Good facilities and really helpful staff.

Everything was perfect! Hostel looks new and modern, staff is helpful. I'll definitely choose it again.

The hostel was well-located, and had a great staff. They even let us keep our luggage there all day after we checked out! However, since it's got so many beds, it's never going to be the cleanest hostel. Also, this has never happened to me before, but something in the air in this hostel caused me to have an allergic reaction, where my throat swelled up and it hurt a lot to swallow. Like I said, it's never happened before, but if you have breathing problems you might want to book elsewhere.

Everything you need in a good location