The Brit Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Zagreb, Kaciceva 3/1-3/2, Zagreb, Croatia

Good hostel. The staff were helpful and the facilities were nice. The laundry was a little expensive but it was fast and the clothes did smell good after washing. Lots of common rooms and a good kitchen. The bathrooms were always clean. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Zagreb.

Very pleased with this hostel. Highly recommend to any traveller in Zagreb. Very friendly, helpful staff. Relaxed atmosphere. Very clean!

• 20th Aug 2014

very kind and helpful staff.

Has a great common area, staff are helpful and polite. The mattress is thin so beware...facilities are modern!

Staff really helpful, I managed to leave my swimming costume there after having it washed (laundry service was great) and they kept it safe for me until I could come back to get it.

Excellent staff, really enjoyed my stay.

Not far from bus terminal. Clean, security locker, nice staff.

This hostel is slightly further out from the main square, instead located in the British square so everywhere is a bit of a walk. However, the british square is lovely and you can find cheap, good food there. The hostel arranges trips almost everyday to Plitvice, which is a must see, and these trips are much better than faffing around with public transport. Staff were sometimes difficult to locate but were helpful enough, they do your laundry for you!! I would stay here again.

Awesome hostel. Very modern! Had a great kitchen area to cook your own food and a great common room to meet others. Good atmosphere for solo travellers, and staff were very friendly and helpful!

Aircon doesn't work well. Rooms were so hot. Would have been better off with just the window open. Pretty good place overall, but a bit pricey. I'd go cheaper next time.

The staff were very welcoming and suggested places to visit especially the fantastic ice cream shop!

I liked the location, the place and the atmosphere, everybody on the bar talking to each other.

Really great hostel. Staff really made it a good experience - they were on hand constantly to offer advice about Zagreb. One even joined us when we were having a few drinks before we went out! Rooms were clean, lockers were good. Good location, took about 5-10 mins to walk to the centre. Air con was a big plus! Communal areas were nice, tv, musc, computers etc. Didnt use the kitchen but looked fine. If I was to return to Zagreb I'd definitely use Brit Hostel again!

This is definitely a great place to stay in Zagreb. Staff is very friendly, professional, well informed and always read to help. They have cozy sofa's to relax in the lobby with attached bar.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Centrally located, the entire hostel was pristine, the room were spacious (i stayed in a 6 bed dorm) and the beds were comfortable. Wifi worked well in all the areas, nice little lounge/bar area where you could hang out, meet people, have a drink etc. Best of all was the staff, they were super helpful and friendly, and they went out of their way to help me when I left some stuff behind there (thanks in particular to Neda). I would definitely stay there again.

Very cool hostel, great location to explore Zagreb.

• 27th Jul 2014

What a brilliant hostel! Located just a short walk away from all the sights, it is clean and modern. The rooms have air con, and they felt airy and spacious. The hostel was very secure, and the communal areas were comfortable and relaxing. The staff were lovely and willing to help us with anything we needed.

Run down: 1. Good wifi 2. Warm showers 3. Good location - close to tourist attractions by foot, and the bus & train stations via tram line 4. Staff were friendly and helpful 5. Good socialising area - however, while I was there it was mostly groups traveling together staying at the hostel unfortunately 6. The hostel was clean & tidy 7. I'd stay there again

I stayed in Zagreb for just one night and I'm happy that I chose to stay at the Brit Hostel. It was very easy to get to and from the bus and train station. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hostel had a good atmosphere. The price was very reasonable too!

Good hostel around 15 min walk from down town and 30 min from the train/ bus station. Really nice staff and in a nice and quiet part of the city. Good bar down stair to meet people and have some drinks. Rooms are really nice and good with big lockers to keep your stuff. Nothing bad I can say about it, just the perfect hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3