8.5
Fabulous 2,846 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2,846 Total Reviews
The Bulldog Located at Oudezijds Voorburgwal 220, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Oudezijds Voorburgwal 220
85% 2846
52.3724191 4.8962705
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
5.7

I stayed 3 days 2 nights, The room smelled musty, you have to ask for the shampoo and soap at the Lobby The staff is more rude than friendly, mainly in the Lobby. Breakfast: You can't take more than 2 eggs in the breakfast otherwise, one bold guy will make you return the additional eggs.

• nmkay
  • USA, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

I had such a rest time staying at the Bulldog Hotel with my friends. Only problem was the slow internet, but other than that security is strict and the location is conveniently close to many bars, restaurants and coffee shops.

11th Sep 2016

I accidentally booked this hostel on the wrong day when I was in town. When I tried to check in and realized my mistake, the hostel was fully booked for that night. But the manager was SO nice and helpful! He cancelled our reservation for free and even helped us find another place to stay. I wish that I had gotten to stay here because it's in an awesome location, the atmosphere was great, and it was really clean! I'll definitely be staying here next time :)

• Egypt, Male, 18-24
4th Sep 2016

Amazing atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam. Best coffeshop and loungebar ever

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
3rd Sep 2016

Great place to stay and excellent location.

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

Great Hostel only five mins away from the Dam Square and a ten minute walk to Centraal Station. Friendly staff and lively atmosphere. Only warning I would give is that it is located next to a coffeeshop where they sell weed, not a problem for me or most but if you aren't comfortable around that sort of thing then maybe don't stay here. That aside I had a fantastic time and felt safe and comfortable staying there, definitely would recommend and will probably go again!

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
28th Aug 2016

Excellent location in the centre of Amsterdam. The room was very clean and comfortable, and was very quiet inside despite being so close to the central tourist area of the city. The beds were also extremely comfortable, and staff were helpful.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

Great location! The staff were lovely and we always felt safe. This hostel had everything we needed for our time in Amsterdam. We will definitely come back here!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The Bulldog hostel was in a great location. About a 13 minute walk to the main train station, and close to endless food options and shops. I walked from the train station to the hostel at 1am, and along the way it was a bit intimidating being a solo female traveller, but once I arrived, the staff welcomed me with enthusiasm. They have a good security system, as there are staff monitoring at the door who comes and goes. The beds were clean, as well as the washrooms. Def would stay again!

• Canada, Female, 25-30