The Bulldog

Fabulous 3053 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3053 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay the only problem was in my dorm of 12 there were a group of girls being noisy thru the night and very unclean. I know this is out of your hands but I wish these sort of people could be banned to stay in hostels. Just makes it bad for other people.

13th Feb 2017

The staff is not as good and warm as you expect them to be. The location is great, just beside De Wallen and walking distance from the central station, dam square and Jordaan. So you can reach to all the places in around a 20-25 minute walk tops. The hype has gotten into the staff's head though. A good experience, definitely recommended but majorly due to the location.

10th Feb 2017

It is a special hostel, you must stay here!

• Ireland, All Male Group, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Perfect hotel loved our stay there, I will 100% be returning

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Will be recommending to all

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
7.1

The hostel was very well located and the breakfast was satisfying. However I had previously emailed the hotel staff if my large suitcase would fit the lockers and they told me yes which was not the case. They did not offer me any other solution when I got there and found out and so I had to leave my suitcase with all my values just hanging in my dorm. The staff was also not very helpful when I asked for directions and attractions in Amsterdam.

2nd Feb 2017

Enjoyed the location a lot, but it was difficult to meet people while traveling alone. The bar/smoking room was loud, dark, and hazy so it was difficult to try to meet other people!

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere inside. Quickly literally in the middle of anywhere you would want to go in dam.

Thanks for the kind words! we hope that the location managed to save you a lot of money in transportation costs!

27th Jan 2017
7.4

Had a great time and it's easy to meet all kind of people. A stones throw from the red-light district and everything you need is close by. Pretty central to all the sights in Amsterdam as well. Only thing was our room was super hot and it can get noisy since you are right on a street with heavy foot traffic. Would stay again though!

Thanks for the kind words. You know - in every room, there is a temperature control, so you can decide for yourself how hot or cold! any trouble, just ask us and we'll be happy to help :)

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
26th Jan 2017

Great hostel, spacious room with Wi-fi and power points by bedside. Lockers are provided but you require you own lock. Locks can be bought from vending machine at reception. The bar downstairs is very cosy and had a great atmosphere. Bed are very comfortable with clean bedding. This place is one of the top hostel I have been to in Europe.