The Bunkroom Reviews

106 Brook Street, Chester CH13DU, Chester, England

It is a nice place to stay, very close to the train station and city centre. Two nice guys run the hostel! I recommend it

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Spain

It's a convenient, cozy and clean place to stay in. People here are friendly and helpful in so many ways. I'd love to come back again next time when I visit Chester!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

The location is not perfect but it is at a walkable distance to the main shops and attractions.

The staff were absolutely lovely and so friendly. Everything is so close in Chester that the location is also great.

a great place to stay and an excellent attitude from the staff

• 15th Oct 2014

The Bunkroom is one of the cutest hostels I've stayed in. Beds are done up with comfortable patterned duvets and each bed has it's own reading light. The rooms are small, but have plenty of storage space, and the 4-bed female room I stayed in had a small but full ensuite. The facilities are well cared for, and the staff does their best to accommodate guests.

Very warm staff and well maintained facilities. I have stayed in many hostels in many parts of the world and The Bunkroom is one that I rate highly.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Brilliant friendly staff

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Perfect! We stayed only one night but the people working there is so so nice, we felt like we were staying in a friend's house. It's really clean and bright. Lovely place!