The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone) Reviews

Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

cosy hostel close to all tourist attractions, helpful and friendly staff, very clean BUT: I had sqeaky bunk bed and two (fire?) alarms in the middle of the night, which wrenched me from my sleep!

The hostel lies in coonvenient location close to the Cliffs of Moher. Our room and bathroom had rather old facilities and especially the bathroom could use a makeover. The kitchen was well-equipped and averagely clean. If you are looking for a place to stay near Cliffs of Moher or the Burren this is a good place.

A thoroughly miserable experience.

• 19th Jun 2015

We've contacted the guest and we understand that the issue was primarily one of noisy guests in adjacent rooms. Apologies for that. Sleepzone

Thoroughly recommended!

• 14th Jun 2015

Great place to stay. The staff did everything to insure I had the best accommodations. I recommend anyone to stay here.

• 29th May 2015