The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone) Reviews

Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

We stayed in a private ensuite dorm. There were towels around the end of the toilet and also around the shower as there was an issue with them both. We were not informed of these issues at check in but a member of staff later called to the room to inform us. We had to wait until 2pm to check in as our room was not ready.

• 15th Aug 2015

Excellent....! clean and awesome hostel... very good staff..! wonderful location... 10 out of 10.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • India

It was a wonderful, beautiful hostel!!

• 10th Aug 2015

Bit more than i would ususally pay. Hostel was super clean. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming so cheers!

We had mould in our bathroom and there was no vantilation in the bath, that was not nice, after the first night it smells bad. The staff could have been more friendly, a smilesays more then thousandwords ;)

It was the best sleep I've had in a long time. The beds looked fairly new. They were sturdy and didn't wobble about and creak when my bunkmate moved. It was in a very good location in the middle of the main attraction sites. The only thing I didn't like was that the wifi was only accessible in the common area. There were also a lot of families so lots of kids running about. But I recommend this place for a good night's rest.

The room with the chimney was really relaxing.

Thanks a lot - we think that's a great room too ! Hope to see you again soon !

The staff was very friendly and polite. The bedroom was cean and tidy. Yhe hostel in general was cosy, and breakfast was absolutely terrific! The best choice to spend a night on my way to the Cliffs of Moher

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Great stay, very comfortable room. Scenic location.

Thanks to all the staff members! You guys do an amazing job!! Stayed for 1 night but the staff was the best I met on my tour around Ireland!

cosy hostel close to all tourist attractions, helpful and friendly staff, very clean BUT: I had sqeaky bunk bed and two (fire?) alarms in the middle of the night, which wrenched me from my sleep!

The hostel lies in coonvenient location close to the Cliffs of Moher. Our room and bathroom had rather old facilities and especially the bathroom could use a makeover. The kitchen was well-equipped and averagely clean. If you are looking for a place to stay near Cliffs of Moher or the Burren this is a good place.

A thoroughly miserable experience.

• 19th Jun 2015

We've contacted the guest and we understand that the issue was primarily one of noisy guests in adjacent rooms. Apologies for that. Sleepzone

Thoroughly recommended!

• 14th Jun 2015

Great place to stay. The staff did everything to insure I had the best accommodations. I recommend anyone to stay here.

• 29th May 2015

The kitchen is to small

The only thing that went wrong at staying at the Hostel was that our eggs and cucumber were stolen. Other than that, everything was on point, never stayed at such an awesome hostel.

• 23rd May 2015

Friendly staff, and comfortable beds. Only a 15 minute drive to the cliffs of Mohr. Very difficult to find however, make sure you look up good directions before you go!

The staff were incredibly helpful and super friendly! The hostel is a quick bus ride to the Cliffs of Moher and other awesome nature locations. The whole place has a really homey and comfortable feel to it :) Would 100% stay here again for the service and the experience.

Really nice staff, nice room! It was quiet and that´s actually great for a change after visiting big cities :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7