The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone) Reviews

Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

great staff

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

Really nice place ! When I arrived there was a group staying and I got invited for dinner; guests were very social and the hostel has nice common rooms (fireplace) and good dorms. Great place to stay !

Sleep zone is very cozy with comfy beds and helpful staff. Kitchen is fully functioning and there is a great supermarket just down the road. It is a bit far from the Park, you must take the bus to get there which has very limited service. There is no wifi in the rooms. Breakfast is just bread and jams. Overall nice place, if im back in the Burren ever I will probably check out places in Doolin though.

• 20th Oct 2015

Highly this hostel... Staff and management were so helpful and friendly. We will back again next year.

• 25th Sep 2015

The kitchen is (like in every hostel) not so easy to keep very clean.

The staff was very kind and the place nice.

The hostel was just spot on and it was on a very busy occasion!!!! Staff were friendly and very efficient. Other people staying were so friendly and all seemed to mix in with one another. If ever back I for sure would be booking in there!

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Very relaxed and comfortable hostel. Good internet connection. Very well equipped and spacious kitchen.

Give the rooms & toilets a clean. Leave a mop in shower room as they get messy. Great place all the same. Staff very friendly & helpful

• 21st Aug 2015

Very helpful staff and a wonderful welcome. The woman at the wecome desk was really nice and made us visited the place. The room was clean and bigger than we expected, For the breakfast, there is some coffee and tea and toast : perfect to begin the day.

We stayed in a private ensuite dorm. There were towels around the end of the toilet and also around the shower as there was an issue with them both. We were not informed of these issues at check in but a member of staff later called to the room to inform us. We had to wait until 2pm to check in as our room was not ready.

• 15th Aug 2015

Excellent....! clean and awesome hostel... very good staff..! wonderful location... 10 out of 10.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • India

It was a wonderful, beautiful hostel!!

• 10th Aug 2015

Bit more than i would ususally pay. Hostel was super clean. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming so cheers!

We had mould in our bathroom and there was no vantilation in the bath, that was not nice, after the first night it smells bad. The staff could have been more friendly, a smilesays more then thousandwords ;)

It was the best sleep I've had in a long time. The beds looked fairly new. They were sturdy and didn't wobble about and creak when my bunkmate moved. It was in a very good location in the middle of the main attraction sites. The only thing I didn't like was that the wifi was only accessible in the common area. There were also a lot of families so lots of kids running about. But I recommend this place for a good night's rest.

The room with the chimney was really relaxing.

Thanks a lot - we think that's a great room too ! Hope to see you again soon !

The staff was very friendly and polite. The bedroom was cean and tidy. Yhe hostel in general was cosy, and breakfast was absolutely terrific! The best choice to spend a night on my way to the Cliffs of Moher

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Great stay, very comfortable room. Scenic location.

Thanks to all the staff members! You guys do an amazing job!! Stayed for 1 night but the staff was the best I met on my tour around Ireland!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7