The Caponi Bros Reviews

Via Col Moschin 4, Mestre, Venice, Italy

Staff not very friendly, we herd them arguing with another customer and was very rude. Breakfast was poor, warm milk for cereal, very poor quality ingredients. Electricity kept cutting out and we were told we cannot use the plug sockets for a long time because it will cut all the power. Ripped and damaged bedding, dirty women's bathroom, poor pressure for the shower. Shall I continue?

Please bear in mind that this is not a 5 star hotel. you paid poor money and cannot expect best breakfast. most of the hostels are not providing breakfast. do not coment about another guest without knowing the matter. sharing bathroom is usually become dirty when using someone and we are cleaning constantly. be fair in heart and mind. do not write something false.

Good Hostel in a good location near the station to get to Venice

Hostel workers absolutely rude. They behave like a slave to you. They don't introduce themself and You can't be sure who is hostel employees. In midnight somebody come to my room and try to open my bags. When I little wake up, he ran from room. Other day, I've asked hostel receptionist about this and he said don't worry. This place is really insecure. Baths, WCs really dirty and not enough for people. You have to wait for using them. In my opinion, don't stay this place. Find another one.

The Hostel was very clean. the room was great with Air conditioner and TV and the beds were comfortable. However, the breakfast was quite minimal, and the WiFi is quite slow. The location is convenient while the surrounding of the hostel is average and it can be hard to find as there is no banner in front of the building. In summary, it is a good value for money.

Location right by Mestre train station (NOT S. Lucia), which is a 10 min train ride into the main island. Triple private room was clean and spacious, and breakfast was good. Bathrooms were also clean. Not sure why there are so many horror stories on Tripadvisor but I guess they've improved the place? Only downside is it is very quiet with no common space.

There was no common room or sitting area to use after check out at 10 AM. Steep stairs and no elevator.

The good thing is that the hostel is very close to the train station and minutes from Venice (St. Lucia) by bus or train. It's in a quiet area with a supermarket and some restaurants.

The hostel location is a little sketch at night but not bad. It is somewhat far from Venezia but the bus is sufficient, low-cost and not too long. The place was worth the money given that is not a very expensive place and the manager was friendly enough. The double private room was spacious and had everything we needed. Breakfast was also okay.

The best breakfast I had in Europe!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts