The Casablanca Hostal Reviews

Puente Bolognesi 104, Arequipa, Arequipa, Peru

The Casablanca Hostel is conveniently located directly off of the Plaza del Armas giving easy access to downtown Arequipa. I was a solo traveler and felt very safe and I thought the staff were very accommodating and friendly. My private single room was spacious, clean, and had a great balcony area. It was a little noisy being directly off the main street, but that is the only negative comment I have. The hotel is beautiful with sillar walls and great common spaces (roof deck, kitchen).

We loved staying here. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was our favourite stay in Peru.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great facilities, lovely staff and excellent location for exploring. Only downside was the slightly basic breakfast but would certainly stay there again if in Arequipa

Very stylish and simple rooms, comfortable, good roof terrrace

• 10th Apr 2014