The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Superb 1545 Total Reviews
Superb 1545 Total Reviews

15th May 2017

I stayed at two different hostels in Berlin, and Cat's pajama was the better one in terms of the services. It's around the same price with others but provides towels and linens, and very good internet. I love how they arranged the rooms and also loved having a shared bathroom inside the room. Staffs are nice and I also liked Hermman platz very much and its atmosphere with street foods and a little more hip place little outskirts of Berlin, but still very accessible to the city. Highly recommend!

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 25-30
11th May 2017
8.0

Can't say much as we were only there for one night to sleep but there was nothing wrong to mention.

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2017

Such a great location. Loved being so close to the Metro, which offered easy access to prime tourist attractions, and also was so close to a great night life scene in the area. Would definitely recommend to friends.

• Georgia, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2017

The staff is very friendly and kind, the atmosphere is amazing. The backyard is very nice place to drink beer and chill. You are welcome to cook in the kitchen. My friend and I loved staying there.

• Camillenorth
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2017

The hostel is in a really cool area, a little out of the way of the regular sights but in a good way aka not in a touristy area. Lots of coffee shops and local bars around. Clean, I liked the staff, my own power outlet next to my bed. I was happy with my stay and would recommend.

• hannahbrophh
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Pretty cute hostel. Good for people who don't want to party. Bad for those who do.

• India, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

This was my first experience in a hostel and I really liked it. It is correctly rated highly for its living standards, value for money and accessibility. The staff was beyond amazing, The only thing specific to me was that I was in a dorm of 4 people and three of them were traveling together so I didn't get a chance to meet more people and explore the city together - but that doesn't matter if you are traveling with friends or have better social skills than me :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

Absolutely purrrfect. Thank you for a great time in Berlin! Rented a bike, met some very sweet people, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The big kitchen is wonderful and being located near the u-bahn in a cool neighbourhood was great!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

This hostel was great!! Stayed there in a dorm with lovely other 3 people and everything was really nice and clean. The toilet was clean and really modern, the bed was really comfortable and the lobby was really artistic and cosy. The staff was also friendly and ready to give advice about which points to explore in Berlin. Overall I enjoyed my stay and I would come back for sure!!

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2017

Everything was great! It was super jazzy, loved the cats. The only complaint we had was that it was blazing hot in our room. We tried to turn the temperature down to no avail. We had to sleep in a pool of our own sweat.