The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

You have to take the metro to get into the center of town. Definitely a decent place to stay.

Staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Kitchen kept clean and good facilities. Not massive party atmosphere, but plenty of bars nd restaurantso near by if you did want to go out. We really enjoyed out stay here! Thanks!

Very clean, good if you are looking to relax

I had a lovely stay at the Cat's Pajamas. I had stayed in two different hostels in Mitte before, but Kreuzberg is by far my favorite burough. The value for the money was great. I had to store my bags there the day I checked out until late at night when my bus left, and the staff was very accomodating so I appreciated this. The only thing is that the common space is pretty quiet so it might not be as easy to meet and speak with other travelers.

Great place. Felt like home. Definitely a place that fits luxury with budget.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • India

Absolutely the BEST hostel I've been to! The cleanest, the most accessible, the cheapest, and they have air conditioning!

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Staff were extremely rude!!

• 5th Jul 2015

Pros: good location, comfortable beds, lockers in the rooms, light and socket in every bed, good showers in the room,check out at 12, good kitchen Cons: breakfast is not worth it, rooms are noisy 'cause are near a main street,kitchen is good but sometimes dirty, the same with the bathroom in the room

Nice hostel, a little bit far, all clean, comfortable.

The hostel its self was very nice! It was modern and had a cool vibe to it. The location though was not the best, it's kinda far from all the main things in the city. Overall I would probably stay here again.

Very clean and friendly hostel, more like a hotel than a cheap student hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

Great hostel, with good location. The room was pretty good, beds were confortable, room was clean, and they have A/C, something really rare in hostels in Germany. I had a really good night. Athmosphere was kinda ok, I could meet some people, but as I was there for just a night, could not experience much. The kitchen is also really nice. One downside is that the beer there is quite pricey, but they do not forbit you from bring your own, so its ok. Would definately recommend.

Fantastic facilities for a great price! Would definitely come back again!

Best day ever in The Cat's pajamas in Berlin ! Staff super helpfull, room super pratical and clean, really close from underground soyou can access the rest of Berlin really quickly !! Will definitely go back !

• 22nd Jun 2015

Had a great stay. Very clean and tide. Nice staff. Excellent showers.

It was one of nicest hostel I stayed. Awesome

Very mod hostel with first rate facilities. Rooms had their own bathrooms and showers, and reception provided free towels. Friendly staff, not a party hostel, great kitchen space. Location is a bit far from city center but in a good area. Other guests in my dorm agreed - one of the best hostels we've stayed in!

Would recommend staying here however the atmosphere was not very friendly and a lot of people kept to themselves. The staff and rooms were great, beds are comfy. Near u bahn station and only a couple of stops from the centre.

The assistant Amy was very helpful and sweet and made me feel comfortable with my stay

• 17th Jun 2015

This hostel is the best one ever!! Very clean, close to subway station and well-equipped. All the staff are warm and nice! I'll definitely choose this one if I back to Berlin again. Highly recommend!!

• 17th Jun 2015