The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Nice hostel, a little bit far, all clean, comfortable.

The hostel its self was very nice! It was modern and had a cool vibe to it. The location though was not the best, it's kinda far from all the main things in the city. Overall I would probably stay here again.

Very clean and friendly hostel, more like a hotel than a cheap student hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

Great hostel, with good location. The room was pretty good, beds were confortable, room was clean, and they have A/C, something really rare in hostels in Germany. I had a really good night. Athmosphere was kinda ok, I could meet some people, but as I was there for just a night, could not experience much. The kitchen is also really nice. One downside is that the beer there is quite pricey, but they do not forbit you from bring your own, so its ok. Would definately recommend.

Best day ever in The Cat's pajamas in Berlin ! Staff super helpfull, room super pratical and clean, really close from underground soyou can access the rest of Berlin really quickly !! Will definitely go back !

• 22nd Jun 2015

Had a great stay. Very clean and tide. Nice staff. Excellent showers.

It was one of nicest hostel I stayed. Awesome

Very mod hostel with first rate facilities. Rooms had their own bathrooms and showers, and reception provided free towels. Friendly staff, not a party hostel, great kitchen space. Location is a bit far from city center but in a good area. Other guests in my dorm agreed - one of the best hostels we've stayed in!

Would recommend staying here however the atmosphere was not very friendly and a lot of people kept to themselves. The staff and rooms were great, beds are comfy. Near u bahn station and only a couple of stops from the centre.

The assistant Amy was very helpful and sweet and made me feel comfortable with my stay

• 17th Jun 2015

This hostel is the best one ever!! Very clean, close to subway station and well-equipped. All the staff are warm and nice! I'll definitely choose this one if I back to Berlin again. Highly recommend!!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Best kitchen I've seen in a hostel, great dining area and plenty of lounging space. I got lost lost getting there so can't say it's an ideal location, but once I found it it's pretty good. I'd go back to this hostel when in Berlin again.

Best hostel. Clean, friendly staff, modern furnishings, and easy to get comfortable. It is also close to lots of cheap food and drink places, and in proximity to public transportation and taxi service. They also have bike rentals there. Would highly recommend.

• 16th Jun 2015

Very comfortable and clean place. The kitchen was a great way to meet new people.

I really enjoyed staying at the cats pajamas hostel! It was very modern and clean - the facilities were excellent and the kitchen was great! Very spacious and welcoming environment. The only thing was that the wifi didn't work in my room.

The Cat's Pajamas was a great hostel. The common areas were clean and even quite stylish. The rooms were big enough and thE bunks were comfortable with clean linens. The breakfast was more than adequate. I recommend it.

• 9th Jun 2015

Really great! The only thing complaint we had was that the breakfast, which costs 5 euros, isn't worth it.

It's all right

wifi was very poor.

I'd spent comfortable night. Hostel is always clean and well organized. The stairs for upper bed was slightly tough to me, but it's not a serious problem. Just personal. I would like to stay here when I visit Berlin again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4