The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Comfortable, clean, helpfull staff. Loved it.

It was a nice hostel, big shopping mall(Karlstadt), U-bahn station(Hermannplatz), and bus stop are near the hostel. But shower booth in my room was stuffed so it was the only bad thing

• 6th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Staff was warm, friendly and helpful. I was in a 8 bed female dorm, room was spacious and clean. Ensuite bathroom was clean, with soap and hairdryer provided.Clean towel was also provided free. Free wifi worked well. Boiled water was available in the kitchen. I enjoyed my stay and would come back to stay if I visit Berlin again.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

This place is absolutely fantastic. Location is ideal, with an Aldi supermarket, Mcdonalds, big shopping centre, U bahn closeby

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great location and appreciated the helpful tips from some of the staff. One of the better hostels I've stayed in - nice open common rooms and pretty relaxed vibe.

I spent my last 3 nights in Berlin at this hostel. Given it's an all new facility, everything is in impeccable order and incredibly, which is very refreshing in a hostel. The staff were always available and helpful in giving us directions and answering our questions. They have a great kitchen and lounge space which were great to relax in at the end of the day. It was a real pleasure to stay here. The one downside was how warm the rooms got at night, but I'm sure in the colder months that's good!

Our room felt like a hotel but with hostel prices, it was very clean! I really like the area it is located in- up the road there's lots of bars, restaurants and galleries. Breakfast is not included, but we had free use of the big kitchen to make what we wanted. The wi fi didn't work very well in the rooms but was fine in the reception area, other than that would definitely recommend it!

Everything was excellent! Only fault is that it's a teensy bit far from everything, but it is next to a metro and bus station, which kind of makes up for that.

Great hostel in berlin. Staff were all happy and really helpful! Sometimes the wifi didnt reach the bedrooms on the higher levels. Lockers are small so only for valuables. Great kitchen, common room etc. Had a good atmosphere the only problem was in our 6 bed room one guy had been there 5 months and was territorial and telling people how they should act in the room and even sleep!! Damaged the atmosphere a bit. But otherwise a great time!!

The best Hostel in my life! Everything was sooooooo amazing!!!! Totally clean comfortabel beds best location ever good quality everything is perfect in this hostel! I can recommend this everyone. Thanks Cats Pajamas Team:)

Awesome place, awesome art on the walls. Basically like a hotel!! Thanks for a great stay. Meow!

The nicest hostel I have ever stayed in perhaps. Very clean, comfy rooms with stylish beds. You get your own bed light, charge portal and locker too. Seperate shower and toilet in the room also which is handy. Great location - bus 171 goes directly there from the airport for €3.20. Pleasant and easy walk into central Berlin too (hour orso). Also outside Hermanplatz Metro if you fancy that option. There is also a very welcoming, comfortable lounge and kitchen area to use with wifi throughout.

Such good value for £15 a night. The hostel is easy to find and opposite a bank. Many shops, cafés, restaurants, casino and a park within walking distance. Shower is powerful and separate from toilet which is good. Would definitely recommend

• 12th Aug 2014

nicely run. i would recommend assigning beds and lockers for security and clarity

Great facilities and nice hostel but not a lot of atmosphere

This was my second time at this hostel. I have seen it more clean and more calm the last time, but the cleaning they did to the room contained all the mess the roommates have left, and this time there were some real pigs... I will definitely come again in the future. Location, design, the feeling, facilities and staff are excellent.

Got the 4 female dorm. Very clean and nice.

It was awesome! I recommend it to everyone!

Very nice staff and helpfull. Nice place as well

Very nice and well equipped rooms (except for the Aircon).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6