The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

I would stay here again, clean rooms with plenty of space and helpful staff.

I kept saying to myself "I think this is the best hostel i've ever stayed at" a lot during my stay. The atmosphere, the couch cushions, the cats all over the walls, the amazing bunks with plugs and outlets, the cleanliness, the amazing kitchen and readily available staff to answer all my silly questions was amazing! No free coffee- but plenty of people leave food in the free-bin- so it wasn't a problem. Thank you guys for everything!

The staff was awesome. They took the time to answer questions and orient you. Told you where to go and some of the sights. Very friendly. There isn't a big community/ atmosphere but it was a great place to stay. Centrally located, near transit, had ac which was a big thing for when I was there... In a heat wave. I would definitely go back.

Great hostel, very clean with good facilities. Staff very helpful and welcoming. Nice and friendly atmosphere, modern with a good vibe. Would definitely stay here again!

Lovely dorms, really clean and was more like a hotel than a hostel! Staff are friendly and there's a large kitchen that's well equipped! Hostel itself was very quiet, not a party hostel and a little out the way of the main party sites but good transport links to rest of the city.

What a fantastic hostel. Lives up to the hype with great rooms, facilities, staff and vibe. Nice big kitchen and courtyard to hang out and meet people. Clean and modern with a cool edge and plenty of delicious kebab spots nearby. Unfortunately the courtyard closes after 10 or 11 which was a bummer but can't be helped due to close by neighbours. I will no doubt be staying here upon my return to Berlin which I also loved.

It's a great hostel in an awesome neighbourhood, the metro is nice and close by and the rooms were very nice. My only small gripe was that there was a little bit of confusion over which room I was in and I ended up having to swap half way through my stay. Despite that I would still recommend the hostel and would stay here again.

Came here on an Interrail trip and was very impressed with the value for money. A tad far out but just get the U8 into Alexanderplatz and there's a lot of connections there. The air con was the best air con I have ever experienced across the whole of Europe! Would stay again

Really enjoyed my stay here!!! Amazing Hostel. Clean and modern room. Nice staff and really helpful! Good connection with subway. All in all, will definitely come back next time!

It looks just as good, if not better than the pictures. 100% recommend this hostel for anyone going to Berlin. Has great transport links too.

Very friendly staff, nice and clean room, modern and friendly atmosphere. Best hostel I've been to in a long time.

Felt really welcome when I arrived and was checked in and met some cool guys straight away. The room was super nice with en-suite and comfy bed. I mainly chose the hostel cos of the kitchen and was very impressed... The location on the edge of kreuzberg is really good, bus stop right in front or U 30 secs away so can get back at midday from the sick clubs no problem. There is a place called lilyburger on the same street about 6 doors down opposite side that does unbelievable burgers.

You have to take the metro to get into the center of town. Definitely a decent place to stay.

Location is excellent for young travellers who want to experience Berlin's nightlife. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hostel is decorated to a high standard and in a way which appeals to younger people. As was the atmosphere and the music played. We had a four bed dorm with an en-suite and wet room (good quality shower). Free computers were useful. Breakfast was good enough for the price we paid. Definitely would go back again. Overall really enjoyed our stay.

Very friendly and helpful staff, very clean and amazing bathrooms - felt more like a hotel than a hostel! The facilities were great especially the incredibly well equipped kitchen. The only slight issue is that it is slightly out of the centre of Berlin but it is very close to the metro station and berlins public transport is great, and the hostel is definitely worth the trip!

Staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Kitchen kept clean and good facilities. Not massive party atmosphere, but plenty of bars nd restaurantso near by if you did want to go out. We really enjoyed out stay here! Thanks!

Very clean, good if you are looking to relax

I had a lovely stay at the Cat's Pajamas. I had stayed in two different hostels in Mitte before, but Kreuzberg is by far my favorite burough. The value for the money was great. I had to store my bags there the day I checked out until late at night when my bus left, and the staff was very accomodating so I appreciated this. The only thing is that the common space is pretty quiet so it might not be as easy to meet and speak with other travelers.

Great place. Felt like home. Definitely a place that fits luxury with budget.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • India

Absolutely the BEST hostel I've been to! The cleanest, the most accessible, the cheapest, and they have air conditioning!

• 14th Jul 2015