The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Really nice, big and clean hostel. It is located near to a u bahn station and a supermarket in a cool neighbourhood in Berlin. The only complaint I have is about the security because our first night there one girl in our dorm came in the room with a guy (who was not staying at the hostel) and the were both super drunk and were looking through the stuff in the room. Because there were no big lockers in the rooms our backpacks were just laying on the floor for everyone to look throug :(

It was a very good experience staying at the hostal. Rooms were the best I have ever stayed in, spacy, clean and New, especially the bathroom was nice. Nevertheless, its always possible to improve. Wifi did not work properly in the room and I would have liked to have paid my stay With credit card. Thank you for a very good hostal experience.

Very beautiful hostel, the best rooms i ever been, very clean and it has a very big kitchen!

Modern, clean, well-run place. Hip neighborhood. Wifi didn't work in my room.

Can't really fault this place - great location, awesome kitchen and really lovely staff. Everything was super clean and the place had a really nice vibe! Highly recommend

Stayed there with a group of friends what was great. The estructure and service in general was superb. We had all the facilities, all free, we could leave notes at the repcetions and they were very carefully about it. The only thing they could possibly improve, is to maybe manage some activities to interact people more. I know in general Berlin is more a holiday than a backpacking city, and people who travel with groups don't mind about meeting others. But that would make this place even better.

I did not end up staying here due to other travel commitments.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Fantastic hostel. A bit out-of-the-way, but right near a metro station. Very clean and great staff. Only negative is the Wifi quality.

Absolutely loved the place. Great staff, great rooms

We had a good stay here. The staff for the most part was very friendly and helpful (some outliers). Very cool lounge area, with good atmosphere. Kitchen facilities was good. We got a 4 bed with ensuiet which was really nice and bathroom very clean. They do not have lockers big enough to fit a backpack ! And the laundry machines were not very good ... We spent 12 euro and our clothes never dried at all. Wifi was great in lounge not not so good on our room. Overal, a good place to stay in Berlin

I stay 3 nights in here. I'm very satisfied with here~:>

We had a wonderful stay here , staff were very friendly and helpful. We reached early to hostel. Emel and Amilca at the reception are very cooperative with our luggage storage,they are very much helpful in planning our city rip. overall a superb stay there

the facilities are great, very clean, organized! exactly what you would expect from a German hostel. only thing missing here was atmosphere, there is nothing planned during the week and although the common room and kitchen is very spacious that's just the problem. nobody seems to talk in that hostel 'cause everyone is sitting by themselves. The rooms could be a little bigger but the power outlets in every bed are very appreciated.

This place is by far my favorite place I have ever stayed...hostel or hotel!!! The staff is friendly and helpful and the facilities are clean and spacious. Each bunk has its own light and socket! The kitchen is massive and the location is prime!! Don't miss staying here!!!

Good hostel in an area a little out of town but there is a metro very near by. Had a few issues with the facilities, like the wifi being poor, the clothes dryer not really drying clothes well and the key card to our room locked us out for a few hours. Good kitchen and common areas! Great value for money

It is sooooooo good hostel.it is also my favorite hostel in my this long trip.staff was sooooo kind!!! And I lost my wallet credit card passport and something,they helped a lot.thank you sooooooo much!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • China

Comfortable, clean, helpfull staff. Loved it.

Hostel had a great vibe, everything seemed new and clean, rooms were very comfortable! Facilities were great.

It was a nice hostel, big shopping mall(Karlstadt), U-bahn station(Hermannplatz), and bus stop are near the hostel. But shower booth in my room was stuffed so it was the only bad thing

• 6th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Staff was warm, friendly and helpful. I was in a 8 bed female dorm, room was spacious and clean. Ensuite bathroom was clean, with soap and hairdryer provided.Clean towel was also provided free. Free wifi worked well. Boiled water was available in the kitchen. I enjoyed my stay and would come back to stay if I visit Berlin again.

• 5th Sep 2014