The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Only stayed here for a night but loved it! Staff and facilities were great :)

The details is what impressed me most about this place. They have the most well thought ensuite bathroom I've seen in a hostel. You have one door to the shower, another to the other facilities, so you don't put your roommates on a hold. I loved the chair and table that was in the bedroom. So comfortable. The hall felt a nice place to be, but it seems the hostel was a little empty at the time. Only thing that bugged me was how deserted and dark the avenue where the hostel is located was at night.

Just plain wonderful, I would stay here again hands down. The only issue it has is that it's not in a good position for walking into the city centre where the shopping and museums are. But it was right by a set of subway stops and there was a bunch of food places in the area. The hostel is super clean and modern, the free breakfast in the morning was quite nice, the bathroom in the dorms was awesome, just overall great.

Of course in my opinion, anything cat themed must be amazing. The Cat's Pajamas Hostel is truly an amazing place to stay. Cool area, across the road from the metro, supermarket and atm. The building is extremely clean and the common area is beautiful. Lots of different types of people stay too so you can either relax by yourself or get to know others. Staff were super friendly, helpful and genuine. Looking forward to my next Berlin trip to visit these cool cats!

The common areas could be sectioned off to make meeting people easier.

Top location with 2 underground lines next to the hostel. The staff is very nice and helpfull! I 'd definitely recommend this hostel.

The hostel was great and the staff was amazing. They were more than helpful when asking for directions and telling us where all the great food was located.

• 29th Nov 2013

Great staff, nice location. Excellent atmosphere and lots of facilities such as a great kitchen. Totally recomended!

Clean and new - Quite a contrast to many of the hostels I have been to in the past. The facilities such as bathrooms and kitchen were fantastic and the staff extremely helpful. It was also close to the underground as well as many nice bars in the alleys around Hermanplatz. Great value for money!

Fantastic location! The staff were very helpful and friendly. Modern and cool hostel, very nice indeed. Would gladly come back. Great kitchen and chill out lounge. Good free breakfast and easy going atmosphere! Highly recommended :)

Just a really cool hostel, nice breakfast, funky décor, great comfy bed. Really recommend! Plus it is in a great part of Berlin with lots of bars and restaurants.

Loved this place! Really cool atmosphere, loved the huge kitchen, clean and comfy beds with clean and hot showers. Also right across the street from a supermarket!

I'd stay there again just for the shower and heated bathroom floors. Huge kitchen, and cool lounge. This hostel has a great potential for socializing, so get off your phone and say hi. Staff are nice but don't interact with guests, location is right next to 2 Ubahn lines. Berlin is huge so you'll be taking it a lot. 25 minute walk from the heart of Kreuzberg (cool, hip area) and the east wall gallery. Would recommend this hostel.

My favourite hostel out of the 10 or so hostels I've stayed at in Berlin. Facilities are very nice and clean. Location is just nicely out of the most hectic Kreuzberg so you get a good night's sleep. Just the type of hostel that you want on your visit to a big city like Berlin!

Very nice- the bathrooms are conveniently located in the rooms. The rooms have nice wood furniture and all is very clean. Friendly staff, and big kitchen. I recommand!

This is was my first time in a hostel and I fear I may have been spoilt by my experience at the Cat's Pajamas as other people in my group warned me that it was so much better than any they had ever been in. The staff were amazingly helpful, facilities were great with free towels, hairdryers, nice communal area and great kitchen plus a free breakfast (which was often being set up when we finishing our 'just got home' drinks at 7am - perfect timing!). Throughly recommend for the price.

• 15th Nov 2013

Wonderful Hostel, new, clean, awesome stuff and in a great location. The ideal for spending few days in the wonderful Berlin.

Really nice place,my best....

I have no words for this hostel. Everything was perfect! I just have to say thanks for make my trip even better!

• 13th Nov 2013

Staff were super nice and helpful Best hostel I've ever stayed

• 12th Nov 2013