The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Really nice place,my best....

I have no words for this hostel. Everything was perfect! I just have to say thanks for make my trip even better!

• 13th Nov 2013

Staff were super nice and helpful Best hostel I've ever stayed

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Taiwan

Good hostel. Staff are helpful and the rooms are very clean.

best hostel stayed in so far. right near the metro, huge kitchen, clean everything, awesome friendly staff, free breakfast and great music on all the time!

A warm and homely hostel, with friendly and helpful staff. Stylish yet comfortable at the same, super relaxed atmosphere, and a good sized kitchen/dining area and 'lounge' makes socialising easy. Great location, the U-Bahn, and a well-equipped supermarket, are close by. We will stay again!

Loved it!!

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Denmark

Absolutely great way to be in Berlin! Do not hesitate, you will be more than happy with this choice!

I enjoyed this place even though it didn't have the best atmosphere. It was a clean quiet hostel that offered everything I needed for my stay. If I ever back in Berlin I would not hesitate to stay here. It's also no more than 3 metro stops from pretty much anything

Everything was totally fine! We really enjoyed our trip in Berlin! The hostel was very good situated, very close to the Metro Station and the people in the Hostel were very kind! We recommend the hostel! The price is good and its is offered a Breakfast as well! Everything clean and nice. Recommended!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Spain

Iv been travelling and living in hostels for 4 months and this is by far one of the best Iv stayed at. Thank you :-)

We had a wonderful time in Berlin and The Cat's Pajamas plays a big role in that. The staff was very welcoming. The rooms were clean & comfortable (and omg the shower was perfect). The kitchen, with all the wood, was beautiful and together with the lounge a nice place to sit down and relax. The location of the hostel was perfect for what we had planned for our stay! It's a great hostel, and I can definitely recommend to others! Good value for money, a lot of facilities and a good atmosphere.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Belgium

Meow! The cats pajamas does everything right.

Warm, and clean. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed.

I really enjoyed my stay. Location is good, easy connection to all of Berlin. Loved the common area, the friendly staff, the kitchen, the decorations... On the downside: Could get no wifi in room. The idea of separate shower and toilet is great - but the shower room was t-i-n-y. A few shelves would have helped. Otherwise a great hostel for the price (most negative experiences are due to other guests lacking common sense), and I will definitely consider it for my next visit to Berlin.

Everything in here was just great! Staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was completely clean, the beds were comfortable and the shower and the toilet were clean and new. Breakfast was sufficient and the common areas were nicely decorated and the atmosphere was unique. Even the music played in the lobby was good! U-Bahn station was just around the corner so the hostel was very easy to find. We would definitely choose The Cat's Pajamas again!

Best breakfast I ever had in an hostel!

• 18th Oct 2013

one of the best hostels I've stayed at

A fantastic hostel, very clean and with great facilities. The kitchen is great and it doen't close and breakfast is really good. Very close to the underground station, 2 minutes on foot, although downtown is to 20 minutes more or less, and in front of a department store and near to an Aldi supermarket. I would go back there without any doubt.

Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. The place was spotless, clean sheets and bathroom, plus all communal areas were maintained to a high standard and facilities were top notch. Atmosphere was very funky and friendly, felt fresh and hip. Better than anywhere else we have ever stayed! Will definitely be booking again for the next time we are in Berlin. Will be recommending this hostel to anyone we speak to! Perfect, 10 out of 10.

• 14th Oct 2013