The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

The hostel was ok, although the room was much smaller than expected and the cleaning staff accidentally turned on the heat in our room during the day (and it was hot outside) so we'd come back to our room and it was disgustingly hot! The larger bathroom on the floor was greatly appreciated. A major complaint I have is that the wifi did not always work properly: the connection was poor in the room and we frequently had to change passwords. One of the staff members was extremely rude & patronizing

Staff were extremely rude!!

• 5th Jul 2015

Pros: good location, comfortable beds, lockers in the rooms, light and socket in every bed, good showers in the room,check out at 12, good kitchen Cons: breakfast is not worth it, rooms are noisy 'cause are near a main street,kitchen is good but sometimes dirty, the same with the bathroom in the room

Nice hostel, a little bit far, all clean, comfortable.

The hostel its self was very nice! It was modern and had a cool vibe to it. The location though was not the best, it's kinda far from all the main things in the city. Overall I would probably stay here again.

Very clean and friendly hostel, more like a hotel than a cheap student hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

Great hostel, with good location. The room was pretty good, beds were confortable, room was clean, and they have A/C, something really rare in hostels in Germany. I had a really good night. Athmosphere was kinda ok, I could meet some people, but as I was there for just a night, could not experience much. The kitchen is also really nice. One downside is that the beer there is quite pricey, but they do not forbit you from bring your own, so its ok. Would definately recommend.

Fantastic facilities for a great price! Would definitely come back again!

Best day ever in The Cat's pajamas in Berlin ! Staff super helpfull, room super pratical and clean, really close from underground soyou can access the rest of Berlin really quickly !! Will definitely go back !

• 22nd Jun 2015

Had a great stay. Very clean and tide. Nice staff. Excellent showers.

It was one of nicest hostel I stayed. Awesome

Very mod hostel with first rate facilities. Rooms had their own bathrooms and showers, and reception provided free towels. Friendly staff, not a party hostel, great kitchen space. Location is a bit far from city center but in a good area. Other guests in my dorm agreed - one of the best hostels we've stayed in!

Would recommend staying here however the atmosphere was not very friendly and a lot of people kept to themselves. The staff and rooms were great, beds are comfy. Near u bahn station and only a couple of stops from the centre.

The assistant Amy was very helpful and sweet and made me feel comfortable with my stay

This hostel is the best one ever!! Very clean, close to subway station and well-equipped. All the staff are warm and nice! I'll definitely choose this one if I back to Berlin again. Highly recommend!!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Best kitchen I've seen in a hostel, great dining area and plenty of lounging space. I got lost lost getting there so can't say it's an ideal location, but once I found it it's pretty good. I'd go back to this hostel when in Berlin again.

Best hostel. Clean, friendly staff, modern furnishings, and easy to get comfortable. It is also close to lots of cheap food and drink places, and in proximity to public transportation and taxi service. They also have bike rentals there. Would highly recommend.

Very comfortable and clean place. The kitchen was a great way to meet new people.

I really enjoyed staying at the cats pajamas hostel! It was very modern and clean - the facilities were excellent and the kitchen was great! Very spacious and welcoming environment. The only thing was that the wifi didn't work in my room.

The Cat's Pajamas was a great hostel. The common areas were clean and even quite stylish. The rooms were big enough and thE bunks were comfortable with clean linens. The breakfast was more than adequate. I recommend it.

• 9th Jun 2015