The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Fantastic hostel. A bit out-of-the-way, but right near a metro station. Very clean and great staff. Only negative is the Wifi quality.

Absolutely loved the place. Great staff, great rooms

We really liked the feel of the hostel, the relaxed "at home" atmosphere. The staff were friendly and spoke excellent english.

• 25th Sep 2014

Hostel is mostly ok, but I got bitten by insects at night, even though the hostel looks clean. They need to remove the insect infestation.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Poland

We had a good stay here. The staff for the most part was very friendly and helpful (some outliers). Very cool lounge area, with good atmosphere. Kitchen facilities was good. We got a 4 bed with ensuiet which was really nice and bathroom very clean. They do not have lockers big enough to fit a backpack ! And the laundry machines were not very good ... We spent 12 euro and our clothes never dried at all. Wifi was great in lounge not not so good on our room. Overal, a good place to stay in Berlin

I stay 3 nights in here. I'm very satisfied with here~:>

We had a wonderful stay here , staff were very friendly and helpful. We reached early to hostel. Emel and Amilca at the reception are very cooperative with our luggage storage,they are very much helpful in planning our city rip. overall a superb stay there

the facilities are great, very clean, organized! exactly what you would expect from a German hostel. only thing missing here was atmosphere, there is nothing planned during the week and although the common room and kitchen is very spacious that's just the problem. nobody seems to talk in that hostel 'cause everyone is sitting by themselves. The rooms could be a little bigger but the power outlets in every bed are very appreciated.

This place is by far my favorite place I have ever stayed...hostel or hotel!!! The staff is friendly and helpful and the facilities are clean and spacious. Each bunk has its own light and socket! The kitchen is massive and the location is prime!! Don't miss staying here!!!

Good hostel in an area a little out of town but there is a metro very near by. Had a few issues with the facilities, like the wifi being poor, the clothes dryer not really drying clothes well and the key card to our room locked us out for a few hours. Good kitchen and common areas! Great value for money

It is sooooooo good hostel.it is also my favorite hostel in my this long trip.staff was sooooo kind!!! And I lost my wallet credit card passport and something,they helped a lot.thank you sooooooo much!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • China

Comfortable, clean, helpfull staff. Loved it.

Hostel had a great vibe, everything seemed new and clean, rooms were very comfortable! Facilities were great.

It was a nice hostel, big shopping mall(Karlstadt), U-bahn station(Hermannplatz), and bus stop are near the hostel. But shower booth in my room was stuffed so it was the only bad thing

• 6th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Staff was warm, friendly and helpful. I was in a 8 bed female dorm, room was spacious and clean. Ensuite bathroom was clean, with soap and hairdryer provided.Clean towel was also provided free. Free wifi worked well. Boiled water was available in the kitchen. I enjoyed my stay and would come back to stay if I visit Berlin again.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

This place is absolutely fantastic. Location is ideal, with an Aldi supermarket, Mcdonalds, big shopping centre, U bahn closeby

Great location and appreciated the helpful tips from some of the staff. One of the better hostels I've stayed in - nice open common rooms and pretty relaxed vibe.

I spent my last 3 nights in Berlin at this hostel. Given it's an all new facility, everything is in impeccable order and incredibly, which is very refreshing in a hostel. The staff were always available and helpful in giving us directions and answering our questions. They have a great kitchen and lounge space which were great to relax in at the end of the day. It was a real pleasure to stay here. The one downside was how warm the rooms got at night, but I'm sure in the colder months that's good!

Our room felt like a hotel but with hostel prices, it was very clean! I really like the area it is located in- up the road there's lots of bars, restaurants and galleries. Breakfast is not included, but we had free use of the big kitchen to make what we wanted. The wi fi didn't work very well in the rooms but was fine in the reception area, other than that would definitely recommend it!

Everything was excellent! Only fault is that it's a teensy bit far from everything, but it is next to a metro and bus station, which kind of makes up for that.