The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Friendly staff and atmosphere!

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

Ive been there 5 nights: it's the best hostel ever! i slept in a female 6 beds dorm and it was really nice and clean. There's a huge kitchen with every kind of facilities, great free wifi and the staff is young and so nice and helpful! I couldn't imagine something better! and great atmosphere! :)

• 15th Jan 2014

Friendly staff and atmoshere, comfy ensuite rooms, very close to public transports. I would totally recommend this hostel !

• 10th Jan 2014

Loved it! Entrance lounge has large sofas, books and wifi. Crisp starched bed linen and towel included. Extremely clean ensuite bathroom and shower in the 4-bed dorm (2 bunks), with a locker (bring a mid to large padlock), coat rail, hangers, large window, stools and coffee table. Sizeable kitchen with a fine array of teas (top drawer), coffee and breakfast from 7am: rolls, croissants, pastries, butter, honey, soft cheese, salami, etc. Very near Hermannplatz U-bahn, on a central city line.

• 9th Jan 2014

fantastic design and cozy atmosphere! staff was really helpfull and gave us a lot of great tips!!

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Austria

Easily one of the best hostels we've ever stayed in. Everything was so clean, bathrooms cleaned daily, free breakfast, cheap washing facilities, big rooms. Directly across from a metro and a supermarket. Super friendly and helpful staff. I simply can't fault it. Wish we could have stayed longer.

It's a great place for travelers in the center of Berlin. Comfortable, clean rooms and nice staff! Absolutely recommendable!

One of the Best - out of about 50 hostels I've stayed- def in my top 5. Clean YES, Friendly YES Wifi YES Breakfast YUM!

Amazing location. Very elegant hostel. The best breaksfast and is included in the price. Perfect!

We loved our stay at Cat's Pajamas Hostel! Free wifi everywhere, comfortable beds, spacious bathroom and good selection of breakfast.... we cannot ask for more for a hostel like this. Also, the staff were very helpful and kind. Sebastian helped us change to a deluxe room with much better wifi signal without charging extra. Otherwise my internet friends and I will never have survived the three nights without wifi! Haha.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • China

i really enjoyed my stay here ...

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • Israel

Only stayed here for a night but loved it! Staff and facilities were great :)

The details is what impressed me most about this place. They have the most well thought ensuite bathroom I've seen in a hostel. You have one door to the shower, another to the other facilities, so you don't put your roommates on a hold. I loved the chair and table that was in the bedroom. So comfortable. The hall felt a nice place to be, but it seems the hostel was a little empty at the time. Only thing that bugged me was how deserted and dark the avenue where the hostel is located was at night.

Just plain wonderful, I would stay here again hands down. The only issue it has is that it's not in a good position for walking into the city centre where the shopping and museums are. But it was right by a set of subway stops and there was a bunch of food places in the area. The hostel is super clean and modern, the free breakfast in the morning was quite nice, the bathroom in the dorms was awesome, just overall great.

Of course in my opinion, anything cat themed must be amazing. The Cat's Pajamas Hostel is truly an amazing place to stay. Cool area, across the road from the metro, supermarket and atm. The building is extremely clean and the common area is beautiful. Lots of different types of people stay too so you can either relax by yourself or get to know others. Staff were super friendly, helpful and genuine. Looking forward to my next Berlin trip to visit these cool cats!

The common areas could be sectioned off to make meeting people easier.

Top location with 2 underground lines next to the hostel. The staff is very nice and helpfull! I 'd definitely recommend this hostel.

The hostel was great and the staff was amazing. They were more than helpful when asking for directions and telling us where all the great food was located.

• 29th Nov 2013

Great staff, nice location. Excellent atmosphere and lots of facilities such as a great kitchen. Totally recomended!

Clean and new - Quite a contrast to many of the hostels I have been to in the past. The facilities such as bathrooms and kitchen were fantastic and the staff extremely helpful. It was also close to the underground as well as many nice bars in the alleys around Hermanplatz. Great value for money!