The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

I stay 3 nights in here. I'm very satisfied with here~:>

We had a wonderful stay here , staff were very friendly and helpful. We reached early to hostel. Emel and Amilca at the reception are very cooperative with our luggage storage,they are very much helpful in planning our city rip. overall a superb stay there

the facilities are great, very clean, organized! exactly what you would expect from a German hostel. only thing missing here was atmosphere, there is nothing planned during the week and although the common room and kitchen is very spacious that's just the problem. nobody seems to talk in that hostel 'cause everyone is sitting by themselves. The rooms could be a little bigger but the power outlets in every bed are very appreciated.

This place is by far my favorite place I have ever stayed...hostel or hotel!!! The staff is friendly and helpful and the facilities are clean and spacious. Each bunk has its own light and socket! The kitchen is massive and the location is prime!! Don't miss staying here!!!

Good hostel in an area a little out of town but there is a metro very near by. Had a few issues with the facilities, like the wifi being poor, the clothes dryer not really drying clothes well and the key card to our room locked us out for a few hours. Good kitchen and common areas! Great value for money

It is sooooooo good hostel.it is also my favorite hostel in my this long trip.staff was sooooo kind!!! And I lost my wallet credit card passport and something,they helped a lot.thank you sooooooo much!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • China

Comfortable, clean, helpfull staff. Loved it.

Hostel had a great vibe, everything seemed new and clean, rooms were very comfortable! Facilities were great.

It was a nice hostel, big shopping mall(Karlstadt), U-bahn station(Hermannplatz), and bus stop are near the hostel. But shower booth in my room was stuffed so it was the only bad thing

Staff was warm, friendly and helpful. I was in a 8 bed female dorm, room was spacious and clean. Ensuite bathroom was clean, with soap and hairdryer provided.Clean towel was also provided free. Free wifi worked well. Boiled water was available in the kitchen. I enjoyed my stay and would come back to stay if I visit Berlin again.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

This place is absolutely fantastic. Location is ideal, with an Aldi supermarket, Mcdonalds, big shopping centre, U bahn closeby

1 2 3 Next » last »