The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Very comfortable and clean place. The kitchen was a great way to meet new people.

I really enjoyed staying at the cats pajamas hostel! It was very modern and clean - the facilities were excellent and the kitchen was great! Very spacious and welcoming environment. The only thing was that the wifi didn't work in my room.

The Cat's Pajamas was a great hostel. The common areas were clean and even quite stylish. The rooms were big enough and thE bunks were comfortable with clean linens. The breakfast was more than adequate. I recommend it.

• 9th Jun 2015

Really great! The only thing complaint we had was that the breakfast, which costs 5 euros, isn't worth it.

It's all right

wifi was very poor.

I'd spent comfortable night. Hostel is always clean and well organized. The stairs for upper bed was slightly tough to me, but it's not a serious problem. Just personal. I would like to stay here when I visit Berlin again.

The hostel was such a chill out hostel!! So probably wouldn't recommend if you're keen to party because that definitely isn't on the cards. But the facilities are great. Huge kitchen, very comfortable lounge. One unfortunate thing that I have to mention was that there was a big break in to a room, although the security seemed efficient enough, o just don't think the staff dealt with it as best as they could have.

Excellent experience here from start to finish. Would definitely stay again

I loved this hostel and had some great times with some amazing people. The big kitchen has everything you need to cook a great meal and meet some really interesting people. The beds are really comfortable and clean and it's right next to Hermanplatz station so you can get anywhere quickly.

I really enjoyed this Hostel. The staff were very friendly, the atmosphere was very friendly and relaxed. The place wasn't too noisy. Bikes could be hired directly from there, computers are available for the internet and printing out travel documents etc. It's very close to the local U-Bahn station meaning access to all pf the city is really easy. I would definitely stay here again!

Dorm was really good, lots of communal space and good kitchen facilities. The wifi was brilliant and there were loads of lockers downstairs if you needed to store large items. Good transport links to the rest of the city. Didn't use the laundry but this is available (I think!)

Super nice hostel in a very nifty part of Berlin. It really has everything - the rooms were spotless, the kitchen huge and welcoming, and the common area had a huge window to the street - Perfect for watching the once a year Carnival Parade. 3 fridges so space for all. Location is 8 metro stops from Downtown, but packed with low cost food options. Interesting trade-off - we really liked it. Great Atmosphere - free food on Saturday night - I do wish breakfast was included.

The hostel room was extremely dirty. With food, dust and papers on floor. I could See What It had been more than a week that had not been cleaned. During the four days we stayed there No day the maid cleaned up because the floor was still dirty. Even after we reclamarmos.

Stayed over a weekend and they offered a FREE sausage and beer event Saturday night. A wonderful surprise and great way to meet other travelers. Facilities were clean and modern. Staff helpful. Location was AMAZING right in Kreuzberg. Rent a bike! The one negative was that I stayed at the end of the hall on the 4th floor and couldn't get wifi in my room. Other than that, it was great!

The Cat's Pajamas could be a great hostel. The huge down fall for me was its location. I made the silly mistake of walking from the train station (hbf) and it took nearly 1hr30mins. Hostel has a nice vibe to it. Stayed 2 nights in different 6 bed dorms, mattress for the first night was worse than second. Didn't eat breakfast here, didn't look the best value for what's on offer. Cooked dinner, kitchen is good. Wifi is ok. Staff are ok but don't seem very social. Didn't like having to make my bed.

Thank you for letting us have a nice stay! Staff is great and location is excellent!

The location is good, close from the underground. The hostel is very cool, the deco and the room was simply great (the bed is very comfortable and like the fact that has 1 bathroom per room and not per floor). It was our birthday week so we got free drink upon C/In, Thank You!!. The staff was ok but when we asked for suggestions were not very proactive and recommend kebab´s as Berlin local food!! (is Turkish by the way). I definitely recommend the hostel as one of the best I stayed in Europe.

Amazing hostel, has everything and is really modern and clean. Cat theme and murals are a little weird haha. But its a great place, stay here

Really nice hostel, but it felt more like a hotel! It's very clean and new. The atmosphere is a little lacking though if you're a solo traveler looking to make friends.