The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Though the room was boiling, there wasn't much to be done besides having a fan, which they did (it is summer after all!). The ensuite facilities were excellent and very clean. Best shower I've ever had at a hostel. The inclusion of a towel when checking in was also great. Helpful and friendly staff; easy to find/decent location; great facilities. A very pleasant stay!

Good hostel! The location was great and it's easy to find. Breakfast is actually probably worth the 4.90 they charge, too. A quieter hostel as people don't seem to congregate in the main area but I have no complaints. My one and only negative comment is the heat. No AC and the room wasn't set up for good air flow. Pretty sweaty at times :).

Nice place, the room was big, clean and we had bathroom inside. Near the subway. A lot of facilities, with kitchen and so on. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only problem is the lack of air conditioning in the room: it was really hot (even not possible to sleep during 1 night).

Awesome hostal and greeat kitchen/ dinner area.. The only bad thing was the lack of AC in the rooms when its 34 celsius outside

Best hostel ever from my point of view. It's not that far from Alexander platz, the atmosphere is great and the rooms are really amazing.

Beautiful hostel- probably one of the nicest I've ever stayed at- and I've stayed at a lot! Bit out of the city -you need to get the underground -but worth it as it's so nice. They've literally thought of everything. Decor and bedroom wise it's more like a hotel.

• 18th Jul 2014

The best hostel we stayed in when interrailing this summer. Absolutely fantastic price & better than any hotel i've ever stayed in - all round fantastic. Location isn't the best but a tube station is over the road. Couldn't recommend it more.

Very Nice hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were awesome and the location although out of the centre, is really interesting and there are lots of things to do nearby. The aircon did not work in the room however and the heat was pretty intense especially with 6 others in the room.

A little pricy for me, but it was a nice and clean hostel. Comfortable bed, big kitchen, wifi only worked close to room door, hallways, main rooms. No one could pick up a solid signal from their bed or the center of the room. Bathroom and shower was in the room and nice.

there are lockers for valuables and the hostel provides locks. I find this very good. Staff was very friendly. Common area was very clean. Nicely decorated bathroom and toilet. There was a big screen for World Cup match and it was great!

Great hostel with a really chilled out vibe, really loved staying here. Good points: Every bed had its own light and plug, great breakfast for €4.50, lockers in every room, close to underground station, elevator, very good kitchen and very helpful staff!! Bad points: WIFI wasn't great in our rooms, pillow was a disaster, rooms very hot (but they had 3 fans in a 4 person room) I would stay here again and would definitely recommend to friends!

A great place to discover Berlin. Very good value for money, nice rooms and good facilities.

The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is great. The hostel is clean. I will choose here to stay if I visit Berlin again.

This place is amazing!! We booked a double room for 2 nights, the room was enormous, super luxurious and very clean. The staff were brilliant, they all spoke great English which helps, my German is very poor. The breakfast was great, everything about this place was amazing!

Definitely a great place to stay, especially for a solo traveller! Great comfy common room, free tea and coffee, perfect wifi, happy and accomodating staff, great beds and mattresses and such good value!

Lovely Hostel, enjoyed every minute of our stay! Stayed in a 6 bed room, which was clean and comfortable. Although, could have done with some storage for bags in the room. However, the small lockers were ideal for valuables. Bit annoying that air con was broken, but the fan provided cooled the room down nicely. The cooking facilities were great and the social areas were very relaxing. Can't wait to come back and stay again!!

The shower/bathroom facilities were great and clean, the location of the hostel was great, and the staff was helpful. I liked having the kitchen available. My only issue was that it was way too hot in the room at night, even with 2 fans.

• 4th Jul 2014

The beds all had lovely nooks with a small shelf, lights, hooks and storage. Nowhere to lock bags though. The kitchen was fully equipped, staff were very helpful and the bag storage downstairs was awesome. I also was able to rent a bike for the day!

Our stay here was great ! The hostel has got a great vibe and especially the lounge. The rooms were super clean and modern ! The hostel was just pretty amazing!

• 2nd Jul 2014