The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Fantastic location! The staff were very helpful and friendly. Modern and cool hostel, very nice indeed. Would gladly come back. Great kitchen and chill out lounge. Good free breakfast and easy going atmosphere! Highly recommended :)

Just a really cool hostel, nice breakfast, funky décor, great comfy bed. Really recommend! Plus it is in a great part of Berlin with lots of bars and restaurants.

Loved this place! Really cool atmosphere, loved the huge kitchen, clean and comfy beds with clean and hot showers. Also right across the street from a supermarket!

I'd stay there again just for the shower and heated bathroom floors. Huge kitchen, and cool lounge. This hostel has a great potential for socializing, so get off your phone and say hi. Staff are nice but don't interact with guests, location is right next to 2 Ubahn lines. Berlin is huge so you'll be taking it a lot. 25 minute walk from the heart of Kreuzberg (cool, hip area) and the east wall gallery. Would recommend this hostel.

Very nice- the bathrooms are conveniently located in the rooms. The rooms have nice wood furniture and all is very clean. Friendly staff, and big kitchen. I recommand!

This is was my first time in a hostel and I fear I may have been spoilt by my experience at the Cat's Pajamas as other people in my group warned me that it was so much better than any they had ever been in. The staff were amazingly helpful, facilities were great with free towels, hairdryers, nice communal area and great kitchen plus a free breakfast (which was often being set up when we finishing our 'just got home' drinks at 7am - perfect timing!). Throughly recommend for the price.

• 15th Nov 2013

Wonderful Hostel, new, clean, awesome stuff and in a great location. The ideal for spending few days in the wonderful Berlin.

Really nice place,my best....

I have no words for this hostel. Everything was perfect! I just have to say thanks for make my trip even better!

• 13th Nov 2013

Staff were super nice and helpful Best hostel I've ever stayed

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Taiwan

Good hostel. Staff are helpful and the rooms are very clean.

best hostel stayed in so far. right near the metro, huge kitchen, clean everything, awesome friendly staff, free breakfast and great music on all the time!

A warm and homely hostel, with friendly and helpful staff. Stylish yet comfortable at the same, super relaxed atmosphere, and a good sized kitchen/dining area and 'lounge' makes socialising easy. Great location, the U-Bahn, and a well-equipped supermarket, are close by. We will stay again!

Loved it!!

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Denmark

Absolutely great way to be in Berlin! Do not hesitate, you will be more than happy with this choice!

I enjoyed this place even though it didn't have the best atmosphere. It was a clean quiet hostel that offered everything I needed for my stay. If I ever back in Berlin I would not hesitate to stay here. It's also no more than 3 metro stops from pretty much anything

Everything was totally fine! We really enjoyed our trip in Berlin! The hostel was very good situated, very close to the Metro Station and the people in the Hostel were very kind! We recommend the hostel! The price is good and its is offered a Breakfast as well! Everything clean and nice. Recommended!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Spain

Iv been travelling and living in hostels for 4 months and this is by far one of the best Iv stayed at. Thank you :-)

We had a wonderful time in Berlin and The Cat's Pajamas plays a big role in that. The staff was very welcoming. The rooms were clean & comfortable (and omg the shower was perfect). The kitchen, with all the wood, was beautiful and together with the lounge a nice place to sit down and relax. The location of the hostel was perfect for what we had planned for our stay! It's a great hostel, and I can definitely recommend to others! Good value for money, a lot of facilities and a good atmosphere.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Belgium

Meow! The cats pajamas does everything right.