The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Warm, and clean. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed.

I really enjoyed my stay. Location is good, easy connection to all of Berlin. Loved the common area, the friendly staff, the kitchen, the decorations... On the downside: Could get no wifi in room. The idea of separate shower and toilet is great - but the shower room was t-i-n-y. A few shelves would have helped. Otherwise a great hostel for the price (most negative experiences are due to other guests lacking common sense), and I will definitely consider it for my next visit to Berlin.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »