The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is class! I was very impressed with how nice it was for such a low price. Very hip decor! Also it was great to have a kitchen and laundry machines. I've been to many more expensive hostels that don't have either. The wifi only worked in the common area for me, not a big problem though. Nice to have free computer access as well. The breakfast was also very good value. Loved the shower too!!

The hostel isn't so close to the main attractions but it's well connected by bus, the U-bahn station is one block away, 15 -20 minutes top to Bradenburg Tor. The surroundings are full of cafes, bars, restaurants and authentic Berlin city life. The hostel is clean, wifi was good, there are no lockers inside the dorms but they're found next to the reception, the staff was very kind and ready to help you. NO credit cards accepted but there's an ATM across the street.Definetely would come back!

• 18th May 2014
  • Mexico

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel during our trip.The stuff was very helpful and nice. The hostel is cosy itself. The location is also good, because everything in the city you can reach by the metro.

Very good. A bit far from the city center so you have to use public transport. They have paid laundry.

Wonderful and helpful staff, ready to assist in any moment.

• 13th May 2014
  • Spain

Great kitchen. Nice common area. I had issues accessing the wifi in my room. Would stay again.

It is really a good and cozy hostal to stay. Almost perfect. Only downside for you to consider is that it is not so near to the major tourist attactions and it may take you around 20 to 30 mins to get there. However, it is good to stay away from there and enjoy a more local residence.

We had a great stay here. The staff were really friendly and helpful and it is located in a great suburb of Berlin. Couldn't fault this place at all.

Overall an enjoyable stay. Felt a little like a hotel so the vibe was pretty average. Located in a colourful neighbourhood with many cool cafes. The only issues I had at the hostel was that the room can get quite hot and stuffy.

Very cool place. Clean, good staff, the showers are amazing, and they have a big kitchen. Wasn't that ideal for a lone backpacker meeting people in the hostel, but fortunately my dorm mates were very social. Definitely the spot to be if you're looking a little outside the tourist loop of the city.

My stay here was great - the staff were friendly and assisted in getting around, finding places to eat and things to see. The location was good it's not right in the centre but it's in an awesome part of the city to go out and explore some of the less touristy things. The kitchen is amazing.

Too loud in the room because of traffic sounds from the window :(

My stay in the Cat’s Pajamas hostel was perfect. The hostel is modern, clean, and...cool! It’s a pleasure to spend a little time in the main entrance room or in the kitchen, lying on one of the sofas and listening nice music from the reception. The room are really comfortable and most important: the all have the bathroom inside!!! I really need to underline the kindness and the competence of all the receptionist. Definitely: I'd like to recommend this hostel to everybody!

There was a blond girl at the reception very humble! she explained to me all the cool places for sightseeing. The hostel was extremely clean! so far the cleanest hostel i've ever been to. Looked like an Hotel. Definitely if I return I'll stay in CAT'S.

• 24th Apr 2014