The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

Absolutely incredible hostel. The front desk staff was beyond helpful, the location was perfect, the rooms were hotel-quality, and the security was excellent. It was possibly the best shower I have had in Europe as well. Rooms were extremely clean. Definitely ask the front desk for tips on places to go for dinner! They sent us to amazing spots!

• 24th Mar 2014

Nice hostel, good atmosphere and helpful staff. Thre're no many hostels as clean as this. Everything was OK, but I think that breakfast should be included in price. Excellent for stay at weekend and even longer! :)

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Poland

The rooms were great, quite quirky. We had a room with a bathroom and it was lovely, modern and clean. The staff were really nice and helpful. In a great location, right round the corner from the underground. Would definitely go back.

• 21st Mar 2014

Gorgeous place to stay, more like a hotel than a hostel. Very good value for money & staff were helpful in recommending places to eat/drink. As we were a group of 4, we got a 4 bed dorm with en suite bathroom so we didn't get the chance to meet many other people, other hostels I've stayed in have put on movie nights or game nights to ensure people get the opportunity to meet each other and there didn't seem to be much of that here. Great place to stay though! Loved the music in the lobby!

• 13th Mar 2014

Your staff stopped me in the lobby multiple times as I tried to go to my room thinking I wasn't a guest. I was even in the lobby for five hours reading on multiple days, you would think they would recognize someone. Your rooms are over crowded. Your eight person room should have 6 people max. I didn't have a horrible time there, but compared to every other hostel I was at, your hostel was a huge disappointment given the reviews.

Hi, I'm terribly sorry to hear that you weren't recognized by our staff. Part of our security policy is to speak to everyone, especially if we haven't yet seen them around. Our 8 bed dorm rooms are pretty spacious compared to other hostels. I can only apologize that you felt cramped.

During I stayed in this hostel, I was always happy because of bright atmosphere and staff's kindness. Also room was very clean and all staff was very friendly. This hostel is near from bus and subway station. Particulary I can't forget stsff's kindness.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

This was my first experience with a hostel, I booked a private room for 3 nights (Mon-Wed) Quality of the whole place was nicer than top name hotels I have been to. Huge bed (German style, 2 materesses pushed together) heated flooring in bathroom, lovely walk in shower and free WIFI with excellent connection from the 3rd floor. Excellent location, Hermannplatz U Bahn and 171 Airport bus both stop directly facing. Lots of places to eat and things to do around the area.

• 10th Mar 2014

Excellent clean and modern hostel. The location is little away from Mitte but close to some really cool bars and kebab shops. There is a fully stocked kitchen and good WIFI throughout. A shout out to the staff who were really helpful and I was given a free upgrade from a dorm to a twin. Will recommend to anyone visiting Berlin..

Basically, in my opinion it's all a hostel should be: nice, comfortable and clean rooms; excellent shower and bathroom; great kitchen with everything you need to cook; wi-fi in the social area; a nice and trendy social space with great music and most of all, excellent staff - friendly, always available, with great tips and orientation for almost every single tourist attraction in Berlin. The only negative thing was that breakfast is no longer included although it was when I booked.

There were a lot of dust bunnies on the floor of the room. Besides that, everything was fine: Really nice staff, cozy atmosphere, kitchen with everything you need... I already recommended this hostel to friends.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »