The Cat's Pajamas Hostel Reviews

Urbanstrasse 84, Berlin, Germany

El hostel esta muy bien ubicado, y el personal tiene siempre la mejor disposicion para atender tus necesidades. El ambiente dentro del hostal muy bueno.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Chile

En terminos calidad/ precio.. esta bien. El tener una estacion de metro muy cerca, hace posible movilizarse al rededor de todo berlin. Al llegar al hostel... te entregan tus llaves.. y la ropa de cama.

This hostel is located on a GREAT location. It also has a very nice atmosphere. It also has a very bg kitchen, nice furniture.. Etc. The only 2 things that could improve the hostel is the cleaningservice and there was also a very rude guy at the reception.

I would stay here again, clean rooms with plenty of space and helpful staff.

The Cat's Pajamas was the cat's meow! Awesome hostel with great people and a fantastic facility. There was even AC! Had a great room with fun people--even made some friends during my stay. I would definitely repeat if I'm back in Berlin. Thanks!

• 22nd Aug 2015

I kept saying to myself "I think this is the best hostel i've ever stayed at" a lot during my stay. The atmosphere, the couch cushions, the cats all over the walls, the amazing bunks with plugs and outlets, the cleanliness, the amazing kitchen and readily available staff to answer all my silly questions was amazing! No free coffee- but plenty of people leave food in the free-bin- so it wasn't a problem. Thank you guys for everything!

The wifi didnt reach the rooms

The hostel was very nice and we were very pleased with this hostel. Only the internet access wasn't very good especially in the evening.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

Nice clean rooms with lots of space. A plug and a light by every bed. Good chill out area downstairs and a nice big kitchen. Bad points: - location - have to get tube into centre - wifi in rooms is weak

It was an awesome experience. Great staff that gave me loads of tips. The only thing that bugged me was that the bedroom door didn't close well. So at times people left the room without closing the door properly.

The staff was awesome. They took the time to answer questions and orient you. Told you where to go and some of the sights. Very friendly. There isn't a big community/ atmosphere but it was a great place to stay. Centrally located, near transit, had ac which was a big thing for when I was there... In a heat wave. I would definitely go back.

Great hostel, very clean with good facilities. Staff very helpful and welcoming. Nice and friendly atmosphere, modern with a good vibe. Would definitely stay here again!

Lovely dorms, really clean and was more like a hotel than a hostel! Staff are friendly and there's a large kitchen that's well equipped! Hostel itself was very quiet, not a party hostel and a little out the way of the main party sites but good transport links to rest of the city.

What a fantastic hostel. Lives up to the hype with great rooms, facilities, staff and vibe. Nice big kitchen and courtyard to hang out and meet people. Clean and modern with a cool edge and plenty of delicious kebab spots nearby. Unfortunately the courtyard closes after 10 or 11 which was a bummer but can't be helped due to close by neighbours. I will no doubt be staying here upon my return to Berlin which I also loved.

La meilleure auberge que j'ai faite jusqu'à présent. Très belle, propre, les chambres étaient très agréables et très propres. J'y reviendrai sans hésiter!

It's a great hostel in an awesome neighbourhood, the metro is nice and close by and the rooms were very nice. My only small gripe was that there was a little bit of confusion over which room I was in and I ended up having to swap half way through my stay. Despite that I would still recommend the hostel and would stay here again.

Came here on an Interrail trip and was very impressed with the value for money. A tad far out but just get the U8 into Alexanderplatz and there's a lot of connections there. The air con was the best air con I have ever experienced across the whole of Europe! Would stay again

Really enjoyed my stay here!!! Amazing Hostel. Clean and modern room. Nice staff and really helpful! Good connection with subway. All in all, will definitely come back next time!

It looks just as good, if not better than the pictures. 100% recommend this hostel for anyone going to Berlin. Has great transport links too.

Muy buen Hostel en general. Cocina amplia, baños grandes y limpios. Wifi con bastante buena señal y dos pcs libres y gratis.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6