The Celebrities Hotel Reviews

1095 St Denis, Montreal, Canada

The hotel staff were very nice and helpful

The Hotel Manager put false information on hostelword.com. They have no parking, even though it is written down on the homepage and breakfast is not included. So be careful with this hotel! The rooms are very small, so you cannot even walk properly when you let want to put your luggage on the floor...

• 2nd Sep 2014

When I arrived in the late night I was worried about if the hostel was closed, but they have 24 h secretary and security. So good! As I´ve checked in hostelworld and another research websites, the hostels-b&b-hotels are really expensive in Montreal (compared to another countries like Spain or Irlenad, Europe in general). By the way for the price I've paid I didn't expect too much for the room. There were imperfections yes, but I didn't want neither anything posh or something like that.