The Cherry Hostel Reviews

Cernicka 33, Zagreb, Croatia

A really great hostel! A good location wich is not far from the city center. Inside, It looks like a hotel. The only problem is the small number of bathrooms. However, when I stayed there I didn't have any problems. Totally reccomend!

Was a really nice hostel, kind of reminded me of a hotel. Room we stayed in was quite big, only one toilet and shower on the level but wasn't a big issue. It's a bit of a hike to the city centre but isn't far from the trams so wasn't too bad. Didn't have the usual hostel crowd so wasn't much atmosphere but overall was pretty good and would definitely recommend for couples or people who like a quieter stay.

A neat little hostel, not too far from the center. I was there for a conference. Everything was quite clean and homely, but I would have liked a bit more utility in the rooms - perhaps an additional wall socket or two. The breakfast was great, very energizing. The facilities are very small, and there's only one shower / toilet per gender, which begs the question how the hostel manages people when it's fully booked (total capacity is some 12 people I think). Anyway, would book again, 4/5.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Croatia

Big soft beds. Hot, private showers. Clean toilets (and everything else, this place is spotless) Kettle, big clean fridge and a TV WIFI works everywhere! AMAZINGLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY STAFF!!. Its in a lovely calm area with plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants. Easy lazy walk to the city center. Loved this hostel so much that we added two more nights after our first night. The perfect place to explore the city from.

Very friendly welcome and the home made bread with ham for breakfast is astonishing.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very charming, clean, excellent showers...basically everything was excellent (especially loved the hostel's beautiful dog).

• 11th Aug 2015

only stayed one night, so it's hard to give an accurate review. but everything was clean and well organiased whilat we were there. only thing i was scared of was my belongings inside my room. but nothing bad happened.

The hostel staff was friendly and helpful. My friend had left his laptop and money in the locker after we left Croatia and the the staff assisted us in arranging the collection of the items. The hostel has a nice small bar in the basement (no noise at night though) and the location was not too far from the city centre.