The Cherry Hostel Reviews

Cernicka 33, Zagreb, Croatia

Really nice staff, great shower and the most comfortable beds ever! Best nights sleep of my trip here, only downside was its a bit far from the station/centre.

Great staff, chilled atmosphere, Sarah was kind and helpful. No kitchen. Close to the tram stop; 20 minutes walk from city center. Somewhat small and not too crowded, personally I liked it.

Best hostel on the entire trip, if you're going Zagreb do not stay at any other hostel. Staff were unbelievably friendly and they had a sick dog that was more like a bear. Do not book another hostel in Zagreb, book this hostel now.

Great hostel! Sara is a wonderful host. The hostel is quite cute and has a nice bar downstairs. It is a great place to relax at night and is filled with locals in addition to other hostel guests. The breakfast is sizable and the coffee is good for a hostel.

• 15th Jul 2015

This is one of my favorite hostels ever. It is clean and really modern and pretty. It is quite small but so it got familiar. I met really cool people there. Especially the owner , Sara, makes the hostel so special. She's so kind and caring ! What I loved the most was the self-made breakfast . It was so delicious . Next time in Zagreb I will definitely stay there

Had a great few nights staying here. Everything was clean and had a great home made breakfast in the morning. Staff were really friendly and helpful with daily activities and what to do/ see elsewhere in Croatia. Will definitely stay again when in Zagreb.

Small, cozy hostel with a very friendly staff. Come for the bar and superb free breakfast, stay for the cat and dog that live with the owners.

This is a great place to stay if you are in Zagreb. We did only stay here for one night, but rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and sweet. Made us feel at home. Would definitely stay here again.

My two friends and I stayed in the 3 bed room with a shared bath when we came for the INmusic Festival in June. Although, the hotel isn't in the city center, it is an easy tram ride away. The tram stop is a 1-2 minute walk from the hostel and only a 5 minute ride right into the city center. The location was actually perfect for us, being between the center and the festival. The hostel was clean and the breakfast was tasty. Sara was so easygoing and helpful about everything! We had a great time!

We really, really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! The staff is incredibly friendly, helpsome and sweet while at the same time respecting our privacy. Out of the five different hostels we've stayed at on this trip, this hostel is defintely our favourite staff-wise :-) Furthermore, the cleanliness of the room as well as the toilet and bathfacilities was excellent. We enjoyed the included breakfast as well. We defintely recommend this hostel!