The Cherry Hostel Reviews

Cernicka 33, Zagreb, Croatia

Big soft beds. Hot, private showers. Clean toilets (and everything else, this place is spotless) Kettle, big clean fridge and a TV WIFI works everywhere! AMAZINGLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY STAFF!!. Its in a lovely calm area with plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants. Easy lazy walk to the city center. Loved this hostel so much that we added two more nights after our first night. The perfect place to explore the city from.

Very friendly welcome and the home made bread with ham for breakfast is astonishing.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very charming, clean, excellent showers...basically everything was excellent (especially loved the hostel's beautiful dog).

• 11th Aug 2015

only stayed one night, so it's hard to give an accurate review. but everything was clean and well organiased whilat we were there. only thing i was scared of was my belongings inside my room. but nothing bad happened.

The hostel staff was friendly and helpful. My friend had left his laptop and money in the locker after we left Croatia and the the staff assisted us in arranging the collection of the items. The hostel has a nice small bar in the basement (no noise at night though) and the location was not too far from the city centre.

We really enjoyed this hostel, it had a real family feel and the staff were excellent

No AC! I booked this hostel specifically for the AC, but there was none. Hostel staff was super helpful though.

Like a family house! I would totally stay again. It may be not located at the center of the main spots but is just 15 walking to there! And walking is good to know around. The staff are amazing. You got introduced to the Croatian way very easily when you talk to the staff. The breakfast is lovely and enough to sustain. If you want to stay a few days in Zagreb then I would totally recommend this hostel.

This is a really homely hostel, the staff are very welcoming and friendly as it is run by a mother and daughter. The included breakfast is also very nice and is served to your convenience. The hostel is easy to find from the bus station and a a comfortable distance from the centre of Zagreb. Great hostel overall :)

Really nice staff, great shower and the most comfortable beds ever! Best nights sleep of my trip here, only downside was its a bit far from the station/centre.

A great place to stay for a night or two in Zagreb. The room was very clean and spacious. A bit far from the center of town but transport in the city is very good.

The hostel is really nice, with friendly staff also. Not in the center, but not far from it ~ 10-15min by tram. is located in the student campus so probably during school season can be surrounded by lots of studestudents, but that makes it nice too. The hostel itself is very clean and the owner has also a bar next to the hostel, making it easier for drinking:)

I had a good time here. Sara was really helpful and a great host. they were very accommodating to my schedule and made sure I was able to get breakfast. it is a bit out of town, a 5 minute tram ride but I didn't find it difficult

Great staff, chilled atmosphere, Sarah was kind and helpful. No kitchen. Close to the tram stop; 20 minutes walk from city center. Somewhat small and not too crowded, personally I liked it.

Best hostel on the entire trip, if you're going Zagreb do not stay at any other hostel. Staff were unbelievably friendly and they had a sick dog that was more like a bear. Do not book another hostel in Zagreb, book this hostel now.

This is probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in! However, it is quite a walk to the centre and lacks a kitchen. The free breakfast is fantastic!

Great hostel! Sara is a wonderful host. The hostel is quite cute and has a nice bar downstairs. It is a great place to relax at night and is filled with locals in addition to other hostel guests. The breakfast is sizable and the coffee is good for a hostel.

• 15th Jul 2015

This is one of my favorite hostels ever. It is clean and really modern and pretty. It is quite small but so it got familiar. I met really cool people there. Especially the owner , Sara, makes the hostel so special. She's so kind and caring ! What I loved the most was the self-made breakfast . It was so delicious . Next time in Zagreb I will definitely stay there

Had a great few nights staying here. Everything was clean and had a great home made breakfast in the morning. Staff were really friendly and helpful with daily activities and what to do/ see elsewhere in Croatia. Will definitely stay again when in Zagreb.

Small, cozy hostel with a very friendly staff. Come for the bar and superb free breakfast, stay for the cat and dog that live with the owners.