The Chill House Backpackers hostel Reviews

Calle de la Tablada # 7 - 12, Centro, Cartagena, Colombia

the staff nobody speak english in and dont help with hardly nothing because dont have the language.

my stay at the Chill hostel was really nice. extremely nice staff, great location amazing atmosfere - very positive experience!

nothing to criticize, especially the location in the old town is superb

• 11th Dec 2014

Great place to stay. The location is awesome and price is very good. A little bit noise, but worth.

The chill house is really nice and easy to reach. Its in the heart of cartagena and i loved it. The coworkers were extremly friendly and make me feel like home. I would recommend everyone to experience the atmosphere of the chill house :) Thank you for doing my last day in colombia so amazing!!

I arrived as a single woman at 12am and my bed had bed bugs, the man on night shift was terrible and said there were no more (there was) he actually allowed me to walk around on my own at night finding a clean hostel instead of giving me the other beds- HE NEEDS TRAINING The hostel deal with them by changing bed sheets but they do to understand it needs to be fumigated. The kitchen is dirty, as is the bathroom. The manager is lovely but she needs to deal with the serious hygiene problems!!!

Great hostel, lovely staff, good location. would definitely recommend it!

Hello, I spent 2 nights in this hostel, everything went fine. It's basic, but enough for a backpackers. the only negative point is that only one shower available. Except that, it was perfect.

Very nice hostel with an excellent staff!!! The only thing that I didn't like was that they have only 2 bathrooms. But anyway a great place in a beautiful city.

The hostel is located in the center of the old town, which is its best advantage. My girlfriend and I got a private room, which was alright, but quite expensive, something around 100.000 pesos. But Colombia is expensive at the moment so be prepared for that. The only real problem we had was when we arrived at the hostel, about midnight, and the guy who checked us in was extremely rude. I hope the owners find out that this guy (which i don't remember the name) is behaving very poorly. Rude dude.

The hostel is in a good location if you want to be in the old town and seems to be the cheapest hostel around, but the atmosphere while I was there was dead. Most people went to bed at 10:30 and there wasn't anywhere to chill after as the lights were turned off and the moody night guy sat in the TV room and looked like he definitely didn't want company. Day staff were nice tho. No A/C, just a fan so the room was v hot, they left the doors open but this just attracted bugs. Only 1 good shower.

The location and the hostel are quite nice. I just had some issues at the reception as not everybody working there speaks english. A bit of spanish is recommended

Great location in one of the plazas inside the historical old town, colorful place and clean. happy and nice staff , very clean place and the internet works good. Delicious free lemonade and cofee . thanks for everything.

1 2 Next » last »