The Chill House Backpackers hostel Reviews

Calle de la Tablada # 7 - 12, Centro, Cartagena, Colombia

AC is worth 100% in Cargena! :)

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Can't say anything bad about this hostel. The location was great, but most of all the staff was great. Poncholo and Alex went out of their way to help and provide us with information so that taxis and boat drivers wouldn't charge us gringo prices. They also they make it a point to learn your name and make sure they could help you out with anything they could. I can easily say they were nicest two hostel owners I have met on my trips to SA.

:D frieeends :) I loved staying at this hostal, it's the best place - honestly. I was there almost 3 weeks and enjoyed every second. The staff is super friendly and helpful (Nevis, Carmen and my little Argentina-fan ;D : you three are the best!!). You get anything you need! the parties are great, I made lots of new friends there, the atmosphere is super-relaxed. To me it felt like home after that time. I miss you all, thanks for everything :* :)

Great air con in room. Fantastic location. Definitely recommend.

Great location, staff were nice and made an effort to learn your name- Bolocho is a good guy. The room was simple but had air con which was definitely needed (not all rooms had it). While we were there there was no running water due to a pipe being built by the city however the staff did their best and we were able to use stored water. The hostel is on a nice square with bars and restaurants.

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay in the beautiful double ensuite. Pocholo was a wonderful host along with all the other staff we encountered. For being smack-dab in the center of historic Cartegena at the price we paid, I couldn't have asked for a better stay! Thanks guys!

Hostel is located in the old city which is perfect. Staff is friendly and there are some that speak English a lot better than others. They could do a better job recommending places to go and eat.

1 2 Next » last »