6.2
Good 153 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 153 Total Reviews
The Chilli Bangkok Located at 53/15 Jareonkrung 37, Sripraya, Bangrak Bangkok, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Bangkok 10250 53/15 Jareonkrung 37, Sripraya, Bangrak Bangkok
62% 153
13.7312559 100.5160403
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
14th Jan 2017
6.9

Teeny tiny rooms but if you're just looking for a cheap bed it's perfectly fine. Pretty central and really close to the station. No atmosphere and doesn't really have a hostel vibe so if you're looking for that go elsewhere but we literally got in at 1am from the airport and left at 10am the next day so it did the job perfectly with it being 24 hour check in.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017
3.4

NOT recommend. When I booked, my arrival time was specifically asked and I put down 12am just to be safe. The location was hard to find and upon my arrival, I was told that they only had a double room left because my check-in time (before 11pm) was late... and funny enough I paid a deposit. So the staff said that I got to pay extra to stay (almost double of what I booked). The staff's attitude wasn't even apologetic. It was unfriendly and I certainly did not feel welcome at all.

5th Dec 2016

The private room/bath I had was small, but inexpensive. I only used it for sleeping anyway. The only real contact I had with the staff was with Nong Bank and she was great. Very helpful and congenial, always smiling. The building is off the main the street a little ways (about 1.5 blocks), but it sure helped with traffic noise. The people living working in the area were very nice. The Chilli's Bangkok worked well for me. I would stay there again