The Chilli Bangkok Reviews

53/15 Jareonkrung 37, Sripraya, Bangrak Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

I'm not that kind of person who always look for perfection when it comes to on-the-road away-from-home traveling and accommodation, but The Chilli Bangkok met my expectations of a very clean and friendly place to stay for 10 nights. It is a cool (Chilli!) and nice place to settle down, right in the middle of the action (The River, all transit system (800 meters away) Chinatown, Downtown, etc.). They have free use of 2 computers and a pool table. They have washing machine and dryer.

• 16th Jun 2014

I have been to Bangkok at least 4 times in the past year and I have stayed here every time! Great value for the money. Wonderful staff who remember me and treat everyone very well. They are also very helpful in planning an activity or two for the day.