The Chilli Bangkok

Good 155 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
14th Jan 2017
6.9

Teeny tiny rooms but if you're just looking for a cheap bed it's perfectly fine. Pretty central and really close to the station. No atmosphere and doesn't really have a hostel vibe so if you're looking for that go elsewhere but we literally got in at 1am from the airport and left at 10am the next day so it did the job perfectly with it being 24 hour check in.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017
3.4

NOT recommend. When I booked, my arrival time was specifically asked and I put down 12am just to be safe. The location was hard to find and upon my arrival, I was told that they only had a double room left because my check-in time (before 11pm) was late... and funny enough I paid a deposit. So the staff said that I got to pay extra to stay (almost double of what I booked). The staff's attitude wasn't even apologetic. It was unfriendly and I certainly did not feel welcome at all.

6th Jan 2017

Came here for a business trip for a week. Was a bit shocked by the room size at first, after a long day of travel, but it turned out to be fine. Just the basics, fairly clean, and very cheap. Very friendly staff. Would stay here again.