6.3
Good 433 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 433 Total Reviews
The Chocolate Hostel & Crew House Located at 506 SE 16th Str, , Fort Lauderdale.
USA
Fort Lauderdale FL Ft Lauderdale 506 SE 16th Str
63% 433
26.1019730 -80.1378030
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
7th Apr 2016

My experience at "The Chocolate" was one the funniest ever in my hostels experience. The travelers were very very nice, i made several friends, happy and party environment, delicious barbecues, easy location, access to everywhere, clean, reasonable price for the stay, awesome relax nights times by the pool, i loved karaoke time, a lot of fun, i definitely recommend it to do something funny on vacations.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

I enjoyed my stay at The Chocolate Hostel, nice people, a lot of fun, good music, good restaurants around, nice staff, nice apartment, all what i needed before to continue my trip to USA. I met several new friends. I loved it. Great experience!!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2016
5.7

The air conditioning didn't work and the rooms had garbage and dirt on the floor.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
18th Mar 2016
3.4

It could be so much more even the decore was even kinda cool but it was very dirty, lights fixtures were missing, power cords ran loosely up walls to power lights, dirt and grim everywhere Zero warm water, the mattresses are old and strained. We bought a sheet from Walmart to put on top. We stayed because it was a good deal but think If I was traveling solo Would rather sleep the car.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2016
2.3

This is the worst hostel I have ever been. It's not even a hostel, there are not rooms, they are actually little apartments, this made me feel so depressed, a dark and dirty apt. The sheets, pillow and mattress were horoble also.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Mar 2016

I loved this Hostel, everything was clean, modern and new and so Close to the beach and other attractions!

• USA, Male, 41+
7th Mar 2016
5.1

Location near airport good, otherwise not very clean, no toilet paper, towels provided.

25th Feb 2016
6.0

Office hours are from 3pm to 9pm and I was there at 3:05pm but the staff member did not open it up until 4pm, without any ensuing apology. The staff member also gave me a bed that was already occupied, a fact that I only discovered later that night when someone else was in my bed. Atmosphere was strange too, seemed to be a lot of drunk old people around the place. Luckily, I was only staying for one night here, I'm sorry to say.

• England, Female, 31-40
24th Feb 2016
2.9

I have been using hostels for 3 months. This is the worst hostel I have been to. It was dirty. The rooms were dark and dingy. The mattresses were old and shabby looking. I decided I didn't want to stay there so left to stay in a hostel in Hollywood.

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Feb 2016

A great place to stay, my second time in a hostel, the first one was in a shared dorm in New Jersey. I loved the friendly and cool people i met there. They were from France, England, Nicaragua, Canada and US. Nice staff also, including "De Niro", the pet cat lol. A place to meet people and get fun. Not quiet, too perfect and bored like a Hotel, perfect for young backpackers :)