The Claremont Hotel Reviews

13 Rue Du Vingt-Quatre Ao�t, Cannes, France

I guess in a city like Cannes, it is difficult to find cheap accommodation. Hence, this hostel/hotel was good value for money. However, that being said, it did not really have a vibrant atmosphere or any activities arranged by the hostel as a way of meeting new people. I could also hear people around my room late into the nights which was kind of annoying. My sink clogged up, and as far as I noticed there was only one bathroom for 2-3 floors. The Wifi barely function when I was there.

An ideal location - right at the heart of Cannes. For the price, it was a good stay. The staff were friendly and always there. However: the shower wasn't good: the knob kept falling off and the other knob was long gone. Also there was barely any water that came out. And it does have to be mentioned that my left arm has been bitten multiple times as of my stay (presumed spider bites-the concentrated area would suggest not bed bugs). But for the price: a good hostel. Just my bad experience.

Just a low priced hotel. Not worthy of being classed along with round-the-planet average hostel accomodation, facilities & service. Even F1 is superior in France.

It was a great stay with a great room for the money we were paying. Great staff. Definitely recommend it for people spending the day in Cannes. Very good location as well.