Fabulous 932 Total Reviews
Fabulous 932 Total Reviews
The Clarence Park Located at 7 Clarence Square, , Toronto.
Canada
Toronto Ontario M5V1H1 7 Clarence Square
80% 932
43.6445700 -79.3938666
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2016
6.6

The room was very small, without a proper window and it wasn't very clear. The airco wasn't working. The location is good and the parking facilities are convenient.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Good location just not many restaurants nearby

7.7

I'm sorry to say that my low rating for this hostel was mainly bc of the cleanliness concern. The hostel lacks a deep cleaning along with consistent maintenance of: the bathrooms, hallways, rooms, and the main entry area. I was disgusted by the hair and dust around the baseboards, lighting fixtures, bathtub and toilet. Under the beds was a thick layer of more hair and dust and the furniture in the room was not clean. The entry was littered with cigerete butts...not. Good way to welcome guests

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
4.6

Just 2 good points: location and washroom cleanliness. The room is VERY small, I did not have space to open my bag. No plugs or lights in each bed, was really hard to find a plug to charge my cellphone close to my bed, and the room just has the main light. No lockers in the room. The staff also did a mistake with the day pass to Niagara Falls and we almost lost our tour and our day, because my friend and I stayed 2 hours waiting for the bus tour. The front room is really noisy.

• Wales, Female, 31-40
13th Jun 2016
7.4

Overall my stay at Clarence Park was good. The staff are really welcoming and helpful. I needed a few things while I was there and more than happy to help. I stayed in a 6 female dorm and overall the place was clean. I was lucky all the girls I stayed with respected the mutual living space. A few cobwebs but generally clean. I didn't socialise in the main building. They host students around the age of 16-18 so they would hang out there. Location is great.

• Poland, Male, 31-40
13th Jun 2016
6.9

The accommodations were excellent, I was very happy with my experience. I was a little worried about my belongings since I would get to my room and the unit door would be unlocked and no one was in the room. The shower in the room was very disappointing, no pressure and temperature went from scorching hot to freezing cold. I mentioned it to the front desk and was told "too bad". Unfortunately, nothing was done to solve the issue with the shower.

• England, Couple, 25-30
6th Jun 2016
7.1

Great building, location and facilities. Unfortunately it seems to just be Toronto uni student accommodation! Shame it didn't specify this in the advert as we wouldn't have come here if it had. Did not see a single backpacker - just students! Nobody ever in the kitchen to chat to. The students would gather around the front doors smoking, drinking, playing music all night - not welcoming at all! Wouldn't return here.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2016
5.4

This hostel stinks! Smells like a funky mix of tobacco and wet-dog. There was no wifi signal on my bedroom. Unpleasant experience.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

Nice staff. Great location and price.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
24th May 2016
8.0

Overall, this was a pretty good hostel. The location is convenient for the downtown core, Queen Street shopping and Chinatown. I only had a couple of issues - there are lockers available, but not in the rooms, only in the main common area. Also, our shower had very low water pressure, and the hot water cut in and out.