The Clarence Park

Fabulous 1156 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1156 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Nice place! Conveniently located downtown and the beds were really comfortable! Just too bad they didn't have a noise policy. We were roommed with partyers that would wake us up at 3am every night, with not much concern about the people sleeping. Otherwise we had a lovely stay!

• England, Male, 31-40
11th Jul 2017
6.6

Fantastic location! Double bed with ensuite (with decent shower). But the room had no window, only a fire escape. Air con was incredibly loud so slept very little. The bed was really uncomfortable too. Overall it was fine but won't be going back...however I'm saying that before comparing prices with other places!

8th Jul 2017

Stellar location! Staff were excellent with communicating. Stayed in a 3-person private - it was a bunk bed with a double mattress on the bottom. There were two of us so that was fine but some people might not be ok with that. I would definitely stay here again.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

여기 넷플릭스있어서 옥자볼수있어요 위치는 애매한대 주변에 마트도 있고 바로 버스정거장도 있습니다 방이 너무 깨끗하고 방에 화장실도 있고 화장실도 깨끗합니다 수건이랑 드라이기 무료로 빌려줘요 직원분들친절하고 가격대비만족

2nd Jul 2017

Relatively clean hostel. Not as updated as other hostels I have stayed in but good enough for a place to sleep at night. There was a bar on the first floor, my room was on the second floor. On the weekend the music was incredibly loud and the my whole room was shaking. I went out for the rest of the night so I am not sure how long the music was on but it would have been very difficult to sleep. Perfect location right in the middle of the entertainment district.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2017
6.3

Overall it's cheap and in a good location. The part I stayed I was very grungy and greasy, they definitely could upgrade the facilities. I'm a little biased because I stayed in a different section but overall this wasn't a very memorable hostel. I recommend if going to Toronto and wanting to see a Jays game or something downtown.

27th Jun 2017

Good and inexpensive stay. The location is great in the middle of downtown Toronto. Beds were comfy. There was only one washroom for multiple dorms which made people knock on the door all the time when I took a quick shower or pee. Washrooms were not that clean as well but there were usable. Hostel serves no breakfast and it doesn't look like a very social place but to sleep it's decent enough.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
20th Jun 2017

I stayed in a private room and had the best experience at a hostel ever. Great staff, nice size room, and close to great restaurants and entertainment. I will certainly stay again. A complete 10 for me! Keep up the good work.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017
4.0

Unreliable & unprofessional. Assured me on the first day and morning of check out I could store my backpack post check out. When I came back that evening to get my backpack, no staff at the desk and was forced to wait 45 minutes until staff returned. Really messed up my travel plans, staff were not considerate of the situation they put me in. Common spaces tidy & ready for use. No toliet paper in the room, some random fitted sheet lying near my bed during my entire stay. Regret my stay here.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017
6.0

The room was nice and the bathroom clean. Only the kitchen was pretty disgusting. I like hostels so I can cook my own food, but I didn't even attempt to do that here.