The Clarence Park

8.0
Fabulous 1040 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Very nice, new Hostel, perfectly located. Met nice people and had a lot of fun in Toronto! Someone stole an Avocado from me, but that's not really the Hostel's fault :D. 10/10 would recommend, will come again!

• USA, Female, 31-40
14th Jan 2017

Absolutely loved this place. Comfortable bed, clean room, great view of CN Tower and awesome location. Super close to lots of great places. Highly recommended it!

• Canada, Female, 41+
13th Jan 2017

The staff made me feel welcome and comfortable .. Was my first time experiencing this type of lodging .. Would go back to Clarence park again ..

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
5.7

I was greeted with no smile or eye contact. The receptionist couldn't find the key to my dorm and also didn't have a fitted sheet for bed so she said she would bring me one, which she never did. I came back later that night to get the key and it still wasn't ready. Finally I had to bang on the door of my dorm to get in at 1 am and only got my key the next morning. Overall fine for cleanliness, okay atmosphere and GREAT for location but the service was so poor that I would never stay there again.

• France, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

I stayed a bit more than two weeks at the Clarence Park, despite having originally planned to stay no more than two nights. I had an amazing experience over there, the location is super central and just steps away from Chinatown, the hypercore of downtown, and Toronto's best night clubs. The place is clean, the staff is nice, accomodating and super firendly, and the facilities are top notch. Would definitely recommend.

28th Dec 2016
7.1

Decently priced and in a good location with many restaurants around the walking proximity. The rooms were a little dirty and a little dark; there were no plugs or lighting by the bed. I booked two nights for my stay and for some reason, I was asked to check out after the first night and then check back in hours later; they couldn't fix it in the system thus I had to move rooms. It was a little inconvenient but at least I still have the two nights booked and it was a busy season.

23rd Dec 2016
6.9

The location is great. Some of the staff were great, very helpful. One individual , not so much. More bathroom options would be helpful. Not my favorite hostel, but it served its purpose.

20th Dec 2016

The Clarence Park is perfect location, very good accommodations and helpful, friendly, professional staff. Nancy stands out for consistent and excellent customer service and entire staff is great.

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Dec 2016

Lovely hostel. The staff were helpful but there wasn't much of an atmosphere. May have been because I was travelling in winter but the hostel didn't organise any activities to encourage a social atmosphere.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

This place really was great! Great location and great price. Only problem I had was the staff - they weren't keen on helping out with any requests and just seemed aggravated that I was even there. But overall, great stay! Highly recommend!