The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

Two night stay, excellent location downtown Toronto. Room was small but efficient with decent bathroom. Staff friendly. Parking available at a good price as well. I would stay here again.

• 26th May 2015

Floor was dirty, we found roaches on the last day which was pretty gross. Dorms are small but the rooftop patio and bbq was great. The front desk guy was super helpful. Paying was difficult as they didn't take credit cards. Website stated all beds had reading lights and privacy curtains this was not the case and pictures on the website are very misleading.

Nice house, very clean. You can "close" your bed with a curtain (very useful for early sleepers) and the facilities are great. The host is sympathic.

Best staff ever! Awesome room in a great location. The only downside: Our room was right next to the building entry and the walls are very thin, meaning that we heard everyone coming in and going out during the whole night.

• 15th May 2015

great friendly staff, superb location and very affordable.

• 12th May 2015

A comfortable hotel. Nice staff. I have left my cell phone in room 402. Did anyone find it? If so please send it on. You have my address I will refund postage. Thanks. Brenda Batts

• 8th May 2015

I had a great time at Clarence park hostel. It is ideally.located in the center of Toronto, walking distance room everything. The staff is very nice and there is a great and friendly atmosphere here that you don't find anywhere else.

• 8th May 2015

Nice spot, fantastic for Bluejays road trips!!

• 8th May 2015

Very good location with a park in the front which is precious in downtown.

• 7th May 2015

Danny is the hostess with the mostess

• 5th May 2015

Great staff! All the equipment was top notch!

• 2nd May 2015

Great location worked well for our group

• 1st May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Kind of a frat house vibe, but good location, nice staff and lots of interesting people hanging around-- overall, a really great place to stay.

Hostel manager was amazing and supportive ! He's really funny guy and respectful :) It was our first time at the hostel and he made it so easy and convenience :)

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

It is very good place to stay. Rooms, kitchen, bathrooms and restrooms are very clean. It's silent at nighttime. Friendly people at reception.

I paid $85 a night, which I could have gotten a hotel for, and my room barely had a window. It was comfortable and fine, but for that money it was a little steep. I was woken up at 6am every day by the garbage truck out the back. Otherwise it was fine, just expensive. Location is perfect, especially because I was by myself and the other hostels were in areas that were a little sketchy.

• 20th Apr 2015

We feel bad that this guest was woken by street noise.( garbage truck ). In 11 years this is the first time we have ever had this complaint! This is something that our hostel would have no control over. We hope to see you soon!

Very nice hostel in a superb location. Can walk to everywhere in downtown Toronto or hop on a streetcar or bus nearby. Place is nice and clean, has a large kitchen en lounge area. Dorm beds have separate curtains around them so that other people don't wake you when they switch on the light, this works really well!!! Ensuite bathrooms which are also very convenient. All in all, great place to stay!

• 16th Apr 2015

It was alright

Loved the new larger dorm with the curtains, lamp and power for each bed and very nice bathroom :D

• 28th Mar 2015

Enjoyed my stay. Easy in, easy out. Kitchen for cooking, friendly staff and clients. Great location. Good value.

• 24th Mar 2015