The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

I stayed in a private room. It was very clean with a pleasant window view. The ambience was conservative cute. The only negative minor comment I have is my TV was stuck on one channel & you could not adjust the volume either manually or from the remote. Mentioned it to the front desk but I guess it slipped his mind. No biggie. Still would recommend this place to everyone.

• 5th Oct 2015

There are 2 separate building it's not easy. In the second building the rooms are not really good. But for few day it's ok

I liked my stay there, staff were nice and helpful. Loved the location, will go back.

• 2nd Oct 2015

The location and staff where great. Had everything we needed for a two night stay to explore the city. Didn't like that the duvets were not covered.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great hostel in a great location. The staff were wonderful! Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Hi, the staff was very friendly and we loved the location and liked the room. The one thing that was a bit annoying was that the kitchen was quite often rather dirty cause other guests didn't feel the need to clean up after themselves. And proper kitchen towels would be helpful (instead of normal towels).

Great staff. Lovely place. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• 18th Sep 2015

We had a double room on the top which was almost as good as a mid range hotel at hostel rates, as well as having such as kitchen, lounge etc

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

It was very nice, with a central location. I felt very safe.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Hostel was in a great location! When I come to Toronto I will definitely stay here again.

Great location, easy to find and close to train and bus station. Rooms are super clean and toilets were probably the best I've ever seen at a hostel! 100% recommend to anyone going to Toronto!

super friendly, really beautiful space, clean, quiet, and the repairs to the AC were conscientious.

• 6th Sep 2015

I absolutely love the location. It's close to the TTC! Everything was great. The only thing I didn't appreciate was a bottle of my alcohol was stolen. I understand it wasn't the hostel's fault with that since the fridges are for hostel public use. My friend and I are sure some inconsiderate person saw our names written on the bag and decided to steal our drink.

Staff at the front desk half the time, had to struggle with the parking.A car was parked in front of mine and the staff did not had the keys.

• 4th Sep 2015

Good staff, very well situated downtown in front of a square so it is not noisy. Heard about bedbugs problems but my upper bunk was ok. Would go back there.

Great location for the hostel. I love the cafe next store and the lounge and kitchen. Wish the room and bathroom was more supplied though, like soap in the bathroom and maybe a closet to put our stuff or something.

• 24th Aug 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay. Good outside area and common area downstairs. The place was clean and rooms were clean. Little cafe next door for breakfast, though a great kitchen available if you want to make your own. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby and also 2 mins walk from the trams to get to any places further away.

Great hostel and the guy that runs the place is such a nice guy. Bends over backwards to help you out. It was nice hostel to chill and get a few good nights sleep. Beds were extremely comfortable

Great place to stay in Toronto. Nothing to complain. Only thing is I have a back problem and preferred sleeping on harder mattress, the bed was very soft.

Amazing place and staff, I defenetly recommend it

• 21st Aug 2015