The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I actually stayed at the Hostel from December 23rd, 2013 to January 2nd, 2014. I really had an excelent time there! The staff were so nice to me, and attencious! The location was also very good, I only visited Toronto by walking. The rooms were really clean. The facilities were excelent also, they have a really big kitchen, 2 big living room, with tv and video games, 2 computers to surf in the internet for free and free wifi. I would definitly recommend the hostel to my friends!

• 23rd Dec 2013

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Whatever you're looking for in a good hostel, they have it.

Great hostel, thanks Tim

• 14th Dec 2013

The most awesome thing about my trip in this hostel was definitely the staff who welcomed me, as well as a few travelers who has been there for a couple of days already. All together was a super friendly atmosphere which brings you to bars and pubs after 2h being in the hostel. Then a couple of facilities made us also enjoyed the weekend pretty much: bikes that we could borrow to go around, a TV lounge to finish the night on Snatch...

• 6th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good hostel, good location, helpfull staff. Would definately recommend this hostel :)

The hostel is in excellent location, only a few blocks away from the CN Tower, at the heart of Toronto. The facilities are excellent except the sheets and cover on bed are not so good. I hope there could be some improvement in the future. Also, it could be better if there can be small storages in the rooms to lock a few important personal items.

Was very satisfied staying at the hostel, thanks! The only real problem was that the mattress of the double-bed wasn't very comfortable and my partner woke up with a back ache.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Israel

This is my first staying in hostel, this is amazing for me!! I love the place, wish i got more time to stay.

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

Dorm was not cleaned, not even swept the entire time I was there. No hot water in dorm. People staying there seemed to be living there instead of passing though which meant the room and bathroom was filthy with things and rubbish laying around everywhere. Would not recommend hostel not unless at least some cleaning happens on a daily basis even if it is just sweeping the floor in the dorms!

• 28th Oct 2013

I stayed in a private room with private bath and overall the room was more than adequate. The bed was comfy, the room was a good size and clean, the heating system was good and free wifi was a bonus. The location of the hostel is pretty good, close to King street and CN Tower. The staff (especially Tim) were very friendly and went out of their way to assist. Thanks TIm!

• 27th Oct 2013

We stayed in a private room, and it was very nice. Clean, warm, and modern. Very helpful and friendly staff, excellent location for the CN tower, Rogers Centre area. A nice peaceful location despite being just off Spadina Avenue. Would definitely stay here again.

• 25th Oct 2013

Superb location, excellent staff and very comfortable beds. I'm happy to have chosen this hostel. If there were some lockers in the room I'd have given it a 100% rating. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Sorry Arnoud, but we cannot put lockers in the dorm rooms like suggested. They have to stay in the hallways. They just make to much noise when people are trying to sleep. Thanks for the kind words about our hostel!

Was extremely impressed by the efficiency/accommodation of the staff, specifically Daniel. I arrived an hour after closing, had booked only 3 hours beforehand, and even though my reservation wasn't in their system he honored it. He also wasn't even on the clock, just happened to be there waiting for a friend. I had ridden in 38 degree weather on my motorcycle to get here and was very relieved when providence smiled on me here. Room/facilities were very clean and well-maintained. 10/10 for Park!

• 20th Oct 2013