The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

It is very good place to stay. Rooms, kitchen, bathrooms and restrooms are very clean. It's silent at nighttime. Friendly people at reception.

I paid $85 a night, which I could have gotten a hotel for, and my room barely had a window. It was comfortable and fine, but for that money it was a little steep. I was woken up at 6am every day by the garbage truck out the back. Otherwise it was fine, just expensive. Location is perfect, especially because I was by myself and the other hostels were in areas that were a little sketchy.

• 20th Apr 2015

We feel bad that this guest was woken by street noise.( garbage truck ). In 11 years this is the first time we have ever had this complaint! This is something that our hostel would have no control over. We hope to see you soon!

Very nice hostel in a superb location. Can walk to everywhere in downtown Toronto or hop on a streetcar or bus nearby. Place is nice and clean, has a large kitchen en lounge area. Dorm beds have separate curtains around them so that other people don't wake you when they switch on the light, this works really well!!! Ensuite bathrooms which are also very convenient. All in all, great place to stay!

• 16th Apr 2015