The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

I really enjoyed my stay. I went to Toronto for a conference. Accommodations were extremely clean, comfortable, and quiet. Staff and other guests are very friendly. The owner adds a personal touch, making guests feel like important friends. This is the second time I've stayed here and I will definitely recommend it. The cafe attached is also delightful.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great start into my time in Toronto. The staff as well as the guest were just great!

The staff are very nice and the location is extremely good! Close to CN tower and also 5min street car to the subway station. Perfect!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

The stay was amazing. I get to know alot of new friends. If you want to have a great time in toronto you should go to the clarence park. The Location is perfect. You can walk to all the attractions you want to see.

• 12th Feb 2014