The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

Loved staying here. We watched a movie and ate pizza and were given blankets to lay over us whilst we chilled on the sofa. Nothing is too much hassle for the staff here. :D

We would definitely stay here again! We enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff was extremely friendly. It made for a nice and comfortable stay. It was in a nice location as well.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great staff, great location, great atmosphere. I would definetly recommand this hostel if you pass by Toronto. The only small problem would be that there was no locker in my room.

Good location! The staff is great and the place is very clean.

One of the best hostels experiences I have ever had (and I've stayed in a lot) Great friendly and welcoming staff made this a pleasant stay, oh and filtered hot and cold water on demand.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »