The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

Loved this hostel. Everyone was so friedly and helpful. Perfect location..only a short walk to pretty much most places. Great hostel!

I stayed for 4 nights. I started out in a mixed dorm but later moved to a female dorm. The mixed dorm was horrendous , the smell of 5 day dead fish would have been far more welcome than the stench of the mixed dorm. I couldn't believe I had actually paid for that room; basically ladies avoid mixed dorms at all cost, you are better off going somewhere else. The female dorms was a delight with AC and cleanliness up to scratch. Staff were friendly, a bit too cocky at times but hey ho...

• 25th May 2014

So sorry you had a bad experience in one of our dorm rooms related to Oder. But it is not a room that carries an Oder. People carry the Oder. And when you brought this issue up with us, we can to the room to inspect the smell and it in no way smelled like " dead fish " like this guest claims. To add, this guest did not spend the night in this room! They were moved to accommodate their complaint.

great hostel, very nice atmosphere

I slept in a 6 mixed room Although I didn´t spend too much time inside the hostel, I leave with a good impresion This hostel is quite new: all the mattreses, kitchen utilities, computers... were in very good condition. I met people that were there for more than 4 weeks. It means that is a very confortable place with the possible incoveniences of shearing a room with other people that moves very often. It is about 5 or 10 minutes walking to the CN tower. In general a good place

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »