The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

Excellent location, 5 min walk from CN Tower / Aquarium / Rogers Centre and 10 mins from Air Canada Centre

Overall I liked the Clarence Park Hostel. There weren't Ny storage lockers in the dorms which I felt was poor. There were some small lockers in the common area but you wouldn't fit much into them. If I was back in Toronto I would consider staying here again.

Ah, the travel hoarder comment! Our favorite!! lockers in the rooms are one of the biggest complaints a hostel receives! They make too much noise when guests are trying to sleep. That is why we have them were they make a lot more sense.......in the hall way! For a guests bigger items, we have free luggage storage! That is were a guest can store multiple bags that they do not need items from frequently. It helps keep the clutter out of a dorm room that is a big problem in most other hostel.

The hostel was at the perfect location in downtown, and I could easily travel to any part of toronto with short amount of time. The curtain for each bed in bunk beds gave me extra privacy, which I very much enjoyed. The reading light provided for each bed was amazing to have, and the electronic plugs were plus as well. It was disappointing that there was only one shower for each room, but it was manageable.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

really nice people, clean, central and a relaxing atmosphere

• 28th Mar 2014

Great place to stay since its in downtown & all places are easily reachable. WiFi didn't work in the dorm and had to use common room for internet access. Good kitchen facilities. Good place for staying for more days.

It was great! The only bad thing was the TVs in the kitchen. Usually the kitchen/dining area is a great spot to meet people, but I felt that the TV turned up loudly discouraged some of this friendly chit chat.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Great hostel, I liked it very much that I decided to book 2 more nights when I came back to Toronto. Nice and friendly staff, rooms and bathrooms are clean. They do have a very big kitchen with tools so you can cook there. The location is great too, close to downtown, bus and train stations.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »