The Clarence Park Reviews

7 Clarence Square, Toronto, Canada

Great place to stay since its in downtown & all places are easily reachable. WiFi didn't work in the dorm and had to use common room for internet access. Good kitchen facilities. Good place for staying for more days.

It was great! The only bad thing was the TVs in the kitchen. Usually the kitchen/dining area is a great spot to meet people, but I felt that the TV turned up loudly discouraged some of this friendly chit chat.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Great hostel, I liked it very much that I decided to book 2 more nights when I came back to Toronto. Nice and friendly staff, rooms and bathrooms are clean. They do have a very big kitchen with tools so you can cook there. The location is great too, close to downtown, bus and train stations.

Loved staying here. We watched a movie and ate pizza and were given blankets to lay over us whilst we chilled on the sofa. Nothing is too much hassle for the staff here. :D

We would definitely stay here again! We enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff was extremely friendly. It made for a nice and comfortable stay. It was in a nice location as well.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great staff, great location, great atmosphere. I would definetly recommand this hostel if you pass by Toronto. The only small problem would be that there was no locker in my room.

Good location! The staff is great and the place is very clean.

One of the best hostels experiences I have ever had (and I've stayed in a lot) Great friendly and welcoming staff made this a pleasant stay, oh and filtered hot and cold water on demand.

I really enjoyed my stay. I went to Toronto for a conference. Accommodations were extremely clean, comfortable, and quiet. Staff and other guests are very friendly. The owner adds a personal touch, making guests feel like important friends. This is the second time I've stayed here and I will definitely recommend it. The cafe attached is also delightful.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great start into my time in Toronto. The staff as well as the guest were just great!

The staff are very nice and the location is extremely good! Close to CN tower and also 5min street car to the subway station. Perfect!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

The stay was amazing. I get to know alot of new friends. If you want to have a great time in toronto you should go to the clarence park. The Location is perfect. You can walk to all the attractions you want to see.

• 12th Feb 2014

Clarence park....great sleep and even greater entertainment by staff. Tim, I hope you will make it to the U.S. of A., Irish guy thanks for not talking too much when I was hungover and thanks for the martini Jeff! Also the cafe next door definitely transformed the grey toronto morning into a pleasant Parisienne dejeuner time... Au Revoir, Pauline

A great place to stay in, all the staffs are friendly and helpful. Location is perfect, close to various landmarks in Toronto.

• 1st Jan 2014

Great Location, Awesome friendly staff, well-equipped kitchen. The female's bathroom facilities/cleanness could be better though.

• 30th Dec 2013

Pretty good hostel with old style and modern furniture and old wooden floorings. Personnel was courteous and apparently concerned about cleanliness and running the business with a sincerely guest-oriented approach. The kitchen was big and quite well supplied. Fridges were capacious enough though, because they were crammed all time and thus not very clean, had almost no room to store my few groceries. Induction heaters, only 4-5 hobs, are not great because of past misuse or torn for frequent use.

I actually stayed at the Hostel from December 23rd, 2013 to January 2nd, 2014. I really had an excelent time there! The staff were so nice to me, and attencious! The location was also very good, I only visited Toronto by walking. The rooms were really clean. The facilities were excelent also, they have a really big kitchen, 2 big living room, with tv and video games, 2 computers to surf in the internet for free and free wifi. I would definitly recommend the hostel to my friends!

• 23rd Dec 2013

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Whatever you're looking for in a good hostel, they have it.

Great hostel, thanks Tim

• 14th Dec 2013

The most awesome thing about my trip in this hostel was definitely the staff who welcomed me, as well as a few travelers who has been there for a couple of days already. All together was a super friendly atmosphere which brings you to bars and pubs after 2h being in the hostel. Then a couple of facilities made us also enjoyed the weekend pretty much: bikes that we could borrow to go around, a TV lounge to finish the night on Snatch...

• 6th Dec 2013