The Classic Courtyard Reviews

No.31 Beixin Hutong Yonghegong Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Central location, clean, pleasant and great shower! No frills but everything I needed.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Nice stay, thanks.

Perfect location. Lots of atmosphere. Friendly and helpful staff.

I've stayed in this hostel the last two times I've been to beijing, and I will definitely come back again! The rooms are comfortable and the staff are great, always willing to help with travel tips and any other thing you may need.

Coldest first night I ever paid for. Heater had no fan power 1st night, but repaired the next day and 2nd night was fine. Extra quilts were provided upon request. Lots of hot water for showers + heat lamp in Bathroom

The value for your money could not be any better! The staff was very friendly and spoke English well enough to avoid any misunderstandings. They were very courteous. They make a great cup of coffee too! I will stay there any time I am nearby and highly recommend them to anybody else!

• 9th Dec 2013

I was there my first 2 nights in China ever so I really don't feel right making judgments or evaluation. China is just very different from the U.S. and I was trying to get adjusted. My son set me up there and paid for the room. I stayed at his place the rest of the 2 weeks I was in Beijing as one of his roomates was out of town. I wish I could have stayed at the Classic Courtyard the whole time I was in Beijing.

• 18th Oct 2013