The Clifton Reviews

26/27 Buckingham Terrace, Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland

We had to wait for a table at breakfast , and when we got a cooked breakfast I could not eat it as it was hard as if it was in the oven for a long time. Apart from the food , the Clifton was fine.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Outstanding hotel. Very nice room with a huge en suit. The staff was friendly and very helpful, and the food was very good. Everything was clean and quiet, and only a few block short walk from the underground.

By far the best place we stayed on our two week tour of the U.K. We had a private room with two twin beds and a private bathroom, with a TV and tonnes of space, hot breakfast included all for less than we paid at most of the hostels on our journey. Good location with a 5 min walk to the subway. Plenty of shopping and great restaurants nearby. I'll definitely be staying here again when I visit Glasgow in the future.

Staff was lovely and helpjng. I would definitely reccomend it

A very good experiance, thank you very much. I would be happy to recomend your hotel to any of my friends.

Unfortunately, I thought I had booked for one person, but the website automated me to book for two people - on a good price though. Otherwise, the staff were friendly, the food was great, beautiful location, lovely room. Think I left something behind (my hat!).

View all Glasgow Bed and Breakfasts