The Clifton Reviews

26/27 Buckingham Terrace, Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland

I stayed at the Clifton for two nights. The room was quite large and nice, if not a bit past its prime. If I had been paying a normal "hotel rate" I would have been slightly disappointed but as I was paying less than a hoste,l I was able to let a few things (like the sink not draining properly, the bathroom door handle not working and a bit of mold in the bathroom) slide. The staff was quite nice, if a bit timid and breakfast in the morning was quite good including the option of bacon and eggs.

View all Glasgow Bed and Breakfasts