The College Lawn Hotel

Rating 115 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2017
4.3

I wanted to give this place the benefit of the doubt but all the negative reviews I've read on this place we pretty true. The overall cleanliness is terrible you could feel your shoes stick to the carpet as you walk to the bathroom where there was a broken toilet (out of 3) and the showers would cycle between freezing cold and ridiculously hot. The "FREE WIFI" didn't work for anyone. For $25 a night I am extremely happy I decided on only one night stay. I will never consider this hostel again.

Thanks for the Honest review. Later this year we are doing some renovations in the hostel, and it's great to know what needs fixing. Thanks again.

• USA, Male, 41+
23rd Mar 2017
4.9

Staff was great. Live music right below the rooms on Sunday~horrid! The place was a pigsty, seeing mice running around. Not my ideal atmosphere.

Thanks for the honest review. We are a Hotel first and foremost, so yes, we have Live music Sundays. The kitchen is cleaned every morning, but we rely on guests to upkeep the cleanliness during the day and to keep food out of their rooms to discourage mice. Thanks for the great staff review.