The Comfy Hostel/Studios Reviews

Ipsos, Corfu, Greece

No complaints about this hostel, I enjoyed my stay in Corfu. Clean rooms and friendly atmosphere. This hostel is within walking distance to the beach of transparent water. Full of shops and restaurants along the whole beach strip.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The place is so humid and the beds were so poor Thus, the weather was outside warmer than inside the room

Hi you have booked a room with no heating you red the information in hostel world .the hostel has no heating information. I give you a heater from my own house to please you you got a 4 th person in the room without me knowing, and I give you a room for that person,with min charge , I rent you a car ,and I give you all information about corfu and where to go , I thing your reivew it is very unfair,and all of you are very unfair persons and ungrateful ? Specially for a person wich was nice