The Comfy Hostel/Studios

6.7
Good 50 Total Reviews

28th Jun 2017
6.6

I did not have a great experience at this hostel. I actually left a day early. When I arrived I couldn't find reception, actually I don't believe they have one. The room was clean, but there is no a.c. and also no screens to prevent mosquitos from getting in. My brother and I both sweated for 3 days straight and the one night we decided to keep the doors open we were destroyed by mosquitos. The only way I would recommend someone to stay here is if it were winter time and you wanted a quiet place

• lukestones
  • England, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
6.9

Alright place, standard rooms with alright beds. Nice but small balcony with some basic chairs, good toilet. Dreadful shower, nowhere to put the showerhead, often not completely hot, water spraying in all kind of directions. Not good.