The Comfy Hostel/Studios Reviews

Ipsos, Corfu, Greece

Very kind owners, decent people. Everything you need js close by!

We stayed for one night during our stay in Corfu. The owners were extremely accommodating. Although we originally booked two nights, because our ferry to Corfu from Bari was delayed, we did not end up getting to the hostel until the next day and the owners were nice enough to leave the keys [in a hidden and secure spot] for us to let ourselves in when we arrived. Then because our flight left late the next day, we checked out at 13:30 without being charged extra. Only wish wi-fi was better.

My friend & I stayed a week. The owners Spiros and Thelma were amazing - lovely people who accommodated us when I stuffed up the booking & gave us tips about where to go/what to see. Small, casual place in a quiet street back from the beach. Easy walk to beachfront less than 10 minutes. Nice to have a room with some space - usually for this price a room is extremely cramped, but we had a nice little balcony and kitchen with room to move, and cupboard space. Perfect for backpacking on a budget!

Comfy hostel was really great! Nice apartment style hostel with good balcony and 5 mins from Ipsos beach and easy access to supermarkets and restaurants. Would definitely stay again! Spiros was really great! Helped us sort out the ferries to Corfu from Italy and was so kind!

No complaints about this hostel, I enjoyed my stay in Corfu. Clean rooms and friendly atmosphere. This hostel is within walking distance to the beach of transparent water. Full of shops and restaurants along the whole beach strip.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The place is so humid and the beds were so poor Thus, the weather was outside warmer than inside the room

Hi you have booked a room with no heating you red the information in hostel world .the hostel has no heating information. I give you a heater from my own house to please you you got a 4 th person in the room without me knowing, and I give you a room for that person,with min charge , I rent you a car ,and I give you all information about corfu and where to go , I thing your reivew it is very unfair,and all of you are very unfair persons and ungrateful ? Specially for a person wich was nice