The Connemara Hostel (Sleepzone) Reviews

Leenane, Connemara, Ireland

I had my best time in Ireland in the Connemara region and the hostel contributed to it! Everything went perfectly for me! Georgious spot, friendly staff, very confortable hostel I would've stayed for years!

The staff were very welcoming and pleasant. On arrival the staff showed us around the facilities, happily chatting and detailing the breakfast arrangements and other useful facilities they provided.

• 8th May 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Perfect Location for Gaelforce fantastic value for money

• 8th May 2015

Loved it here! Great hostel!

• 29th Apr 2015

Firstly the view is incredible. Absolutely best thing to wake up to. The staff are awesome as anything. When they found out I was from New Zealand one of them ran and got a rugby ball. Felt straight at home. The nearest town is about 6kms away. Totally worth the walk. Breathtaking. 11/10

I have been there several times and it is always a great pleasure to stay at this hostel.

• 11th Apr 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were exceptional : friendly and helpful!

The view from the hostel is beautifull, the staff is very friendly. It you want to sit near the fireplace with a good book after a long walk and if you want to have a great view on the fjord while eating breakfast, this place is for you.

Awesome hostel. Fantastic location in middle of nature Connemara, right besides the water. Staff was very nice, both Fergal and Cecile were great. Clean rooms, nice facilities, we even hand a bathtub in our room. There is a large kitchen with all you need. Breakfast provided in a large spacious room with an amazing view. All in all one of the best, maybe even the best hostels in Ireland. do yourselves a favour and stay here.

Great Hostel!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

I liked the location very much, it was a magnificent landscape around the hostel and we slept perfectly because it was sooo silent. On the other hand, I think that they should improve some things: - the room was pretty basic, specially the bathroom and a bit too cold. - the heating was poor. they lighted it too late and it was cold in the rooms. - the breakfast menu was also poor. No real food, no fruit, only packaged bread and margarine, although the dining room hat wonderful views .

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Spain
  • Couple, 41+

The Hostel is located in the most beautiful scenary . The Manager is very friendly and made me feel welcome. A lovely reading room with a fireplace, I will definitely stay there again. Bauke

Delightful! Ferger, Selene, Laura, Sam, Francesco, Alex, Thebauld (I'm sure I misspelled at least four of those) made me feel incredibly welcome and were lots of fun. And waking up to the fjord and it's capricious weather was unbeatable. Thanks everybody

Really had a good stay. Celine the hardworking manager really did a fantastic job welcoming and creating a very friendly atmosphere for everyone

• 14th Mar 2015