6.1
Good 176 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 176 Total Reviews
The Corkman Irish Pub Located at 160 Leicester Street, Carlton, Melbourne.
Australia
Melbourne Victoria 3053 160 Leicester Street, Carlton
61% 176
-37.8022905 144.9608016
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2016
5.4

When I arrived there in the evening after a flight, I first had to get money cause I couldn't pay cash. My room was really messy, cause the others stayed there for a long time and didn't care about a clean room. There was nearly no space to leave my luggage. The hostel is around15 minutes from the center. There are only 3 bathrooms, but on the other hand I only know from 2 rooms. It's a quite small hostel and hard to find.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2016
5.1

Wasn't welcomed very nice when I arrived and my room was really dirty and smelly as there we're many people who stayed long term and I never saw someone cleaning. It was also really loud as a window was missing, the facilities are quite old! Also it's not a good place to meet new people as its not a typical backpacker hostel even if the people who stay here are friendly. I stayed for five nights and as it was too much to let me put my stuff in the luggage room the day I left!