The Cosy Garden Reviews

No.35 Shi Ban Qiao, Yangshuo, China

Quite location, Yanghshuo can easily be reached in a few minutes by bike. Nice kitchen and terrace. Very helpful staff.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

What a great place . Clean , great helpful staff . Scooter rental, tickets for shows arranged, free bicycles. Very nice and helpful people

The location and staff were lovely. The only major issue was that the entire ground floor was extremely cold on the colder days of my visit. Gaps in the walls of the dining area and wide open doors made the common spaces very chilly and uncomfortable.

• 29th Oct 2015

I stayed in a private room, which was fine. Great to stay outside the town as it's a bit chaotic. Walkable in 15mins if necessary, though they have plenty of good bikes to zip into town. The staff are superb, the best I've come across in China. Very friendly and informative. I'd definitely recommend the Cosy Garden.

I really liked this place. The staff spoke excellent English, were able to sort out everything I asked about and the room was pleasant. The only major thing to be wary of is that it is a bit out of the way and the route back at night is pitch black.

We was very disappointed , there was written at Hostelworld , that there was a gusts kichen. That's vas the risen we thus this hostel. If we want to juse the gas to make a omelette , we should pay 10 Yuan å

Riding a bike in yangshuo town with kids is very dangerous although it was recommended

• 28th Sep 2015

This hostel is a good 20+ minute walk from the center of town, located in a quiet area with a few other hostels and great scenic views. The hostel felt secure and was quite clean. We were able to borrow bikes from the hostel for 10 RMB to travel into town, but two of the four bikes we ultimately borrowed broke while we rode them. The room itself was spacious with a nice view of the mountains and the hostel's outdoor patio. The beds are firm and the AC works.

The staff were so great! Love the location and the view from my room. Biking around that area was the best part of my trip.

Thanks for helping me having a great trip!