9.5
Superb 275 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 275 Total Reviews
The Cosy Garden Located at No.35 Shi Ban Qiao, , Yangshuo.
China
Yangshuo Guangxi 541900 No.35 Shi Ban Qiao
95% 275
24.7824876 110.4986429
    Rooms available

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
9th Oct 2016

The location was perfect, the staff super nice and professional. They arranged tickets for us, bikes, laundry, etc, and were super helpful. Would definitely recommend it to a friend!

6th Oct 2016

Beautiful place, away from Yangshuo but easy to get there. They stand by their pickup service. I had not prearranged, thought I would walk but was too tired so called and they sent someone right to get me. Cindy arranged my ticket for the light show as well as the transportation and arranged my transfer back to Guilin Airport. They upgraded my room from a single to a double without me even asking. Just a wonderful place. The English was very good too.

13th Sep 2016

This place is perfect for a quiet vacation. The staff was incredibly sweet and helpful. They helped book most of our excursions. The small garden is a little wild but relaxing. You make your own breakfast with foods the hostel provides. Toast, eggs, tomatoes, fruit, muesli, and yogurt. :) The location is an easy bike ride into town. The family room beds are extremely comfortable. The toilets were Western but there is no separation between toilet and shower. You need to mop water after shower :)