The Court Hostel Reviews

194-196 Earls Court Road, Kensington, London, England

The beds were fine. The bathrooms on the other hand were very dirty, they had mold on the walls, the floor and toilet were dirty. Didn't like to take a shower there!

This is essentially a place to sleep and nothing else. The 6 bed dorm I was in was so small it was difficult for all of us to walk around to get dressed and leave in the morning. The bunk above mine was so low I would hit my head if I tried to sit up or get out of bed too quickly. There are too few bathrooms for all the guests and the common area is a tiny kitchen space. Not ideal for meeting other travelers and a depressing atmosphere to hang out in.

The atmosphere in this hostel was horrible, as well as the cleanliness and the facilities. The toilets and showers hadn't been cleaned in the last couple of years, probably, and the room smelled horrible. The beds didn't feel very proper and the breakfast was the poorest breakfast I've ever seen. I'm used to hostels like this—in Belgrado, for a maximum of 8 pounds per night. Here, I paid 22 pounds for a shared room. Bizarre. Honestly, do not go here.

• 26th Oct 2013

Location was the only good thing about this place. Bathrooms were horrible! They were extremely dirty, like they had never been cleaned and they were never any toilet paper. There were only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel which means that they were always occupied. One night they let a homeless man stay in our dorm. He was very dirty and smelly and left a terrible mess. 48 hours later when we checked out they had still not cleaned up the mess that he left. Dont ever stay here!!!!!