The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Great place and very nice people working there. Indeed very cozy, I definetely recommend staying there, very friendly and relaxed atmosphere!

Bukarest haven't been the same, if we didn't have stayed at this hostel! very helpful and nice staff, great atmosphere and good location and with a nice chill out garden! all in all, a very great hostel! I recommend!

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

Nice atmosphere, helpful staf, during week free basic food between 7 and 8 pm in a nearby kiosk!! BUT be aware of the price. if you booked your first night online and you decide to stay longer you will pay a fixed price, can be higher or lower than the price online. march 2015: 35(4bed), 30 (6bed). The day after al of a sudden 35 (6bed), online that night 20... It's not about these couple of RON more or less, it's the principe... and they don't inform you about it! Real pitty!

Our staying was one big cozy oversleep for both night we stayed in Cozyness hostel. We are only sorry that we left so fast, we didn't have enough time to say BIG THANK YOU and good bye and see you next time.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

Really friendly and helpful staff. Nice facilities. Very clean. Would stay here again.

I had a great stay at Cozyness Downtown Hostel, so that I even extended my stay from 3 to 10 nights. There is not one thing I can think of which bothered me, everything is great about the Cozyness Downtown Hostel - especially the Staff and the other nice travelers this Hostel seems to attract.

I spent almost two weeks at this hostel. The staff is great and the location in the city is really great as well. When I come back to Bucharest, Romania I definitely be staying here again.

I've been traveling in Europe for 6 months, I've stayed in almost 40 hostels and this is one of the worst. The dorms have just have a small drawer if you want to put something safe, have no key so anyone can enter… these things you can support with padlocks and good attitude, but I stayed 3 days and in this time they NEVER cleaned the shared bathroom (was horrible), the room smelled really bad and the last day the shower was broken! Hostel is really cheap but that doesn't mean has to be dirty!

Woo woo woo... I'm sorry, we do clean the bathrooms, and dorm rooms every day but you have to understand that if you have a shower after 3 other persons..hey it's not going to be shining no more. Why? because you are in a hostel. If you indeed had these problems, how come you haven't brought it to our attention? For the rest of our future guests: Yes, we are not perfect but we try our best and if sometimes fail, please tell us directly. Thank you!

Love this place ... its like living in a friends apartment ... tis cosy and so friendly .... you will love Lorana , Claudia ,Meercha .... and mia n Marius (the buisness owner) ... and snowball the Albino cat .... its a short walk from town , has best kebab shop and 24hr market 10 mins walk .... i stayed 3 weeks and so did some other guys like Nelfer,Abrahan,Roberto .. we all met here and had fun in Bucharest . Also 5 Lei buffet dinner from local Romanian restaurant is a very generous deal .xEnda

Staff was excellent. Very helpful and accomodating.

It's a very cozy hostel, very clean and confortable, I strongly recommend it

Had a great time here, and would recommend the Cozyness to friends. Location was a bit of a walk from anywhere, but quiet and still quite convenient, felt like an authentic neighbourhood. Most staff were awesome and well informed, helpfull. One, didn't want to be interrupted from her movie (we've all had days like that, though) Kitchen could use more wine glasses; Stairs better lighting. Showers were powerful, hot and consistent! A QUALITY ESTABLISHMENT. Run well by people who care. Thanks!

Lovely hostel in a lovely city. Very relaxed and friendly, with lots of facilities. Sure to come back again!

Indeed is a cozy place, since the rooms are very small, but that didn't stop us of having a good time there. Cool movies available, lovely lovely cat to pet and free coffee (nescafe) and tea. Although, we didn't get the free popcorn, but there was free pasta and sauce every night.

Awesome staff, very cozy hostel, would definitely recommend it!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Recomand cu multa caldura !

Staff very helpful

Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Definitely would recommend staying here!

Staff is very helpful. They helped me to plan my trips to other countries.

Cute place with really homey atmosphere and lovely staff. Free pasta rice etc for guests to use was helpful. 15minute walk to town centre. Courtyard was beautifully furnished though covered in snow at the time. Not a party hostel, but exactly what I was looking for. I'd stay here again if in Bucharest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3