The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

In here you can really feel at home, the space is full of details that increases your confort and the stuff members are very helpful and friendly. It definitely is a very nice place.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Spain

Nice, relaxing hostel. Would recommend.

very nice and intimate hostel. Me and my friend met kind and interesting people. The rooms and the bathrooms were quite clean and cozy, the leaving room was a bit messy, but high standard for a hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful and the atmosphere was really warm and familiar! The coziness downtown hostel was a great choise, after all!

• 29th Jan 2016

The hostess is a sweety :3

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Moldova

The staff had little knowledge of the city, and seemed surprised that tourists would even want to visit it. They had no recommendations for restaurants, they didn't have knowledge about going to see the castles in Trannsylvania, and they didn't give us the right information to go see the Palace of the Parlaiment. Information they should have had on hand, they had to google. It was strange that people who seemed to dislike their city would work in a hostel.

• 21st Jan 2016

Great hostel ! Rooms are really big with big lockers. Includes free breakfast and a free drink everyday. The only thing would be putting locks on the hostel room doors but otherwise everything was really good ! Perfect and I would 100% stay again !

I was given a warm welcome by good English speaking staff who took care of my bags while I explored the city. They were very nice and my room was Cozy.

Everything in this hostel was little bit more than perfect.

A home from home stay, friendly, happy atmosphere. Nice peaceful location, would stay again.

Stayed there 3 days, it's a great hostel, with super friendly staff, felt like a second home, we decorated the Christmas tree together and basically the atmosphere gives you the feeling of one big happy family, finding the place was easy I would recommend using the Metro and the 381 bus on bust seasons as we couldn't get a taxi sometimes.

Staff were excellent, but otherwise seems a bit overrated. Bathrooms/toilets had a weird smell. Bins in one bathroom filled up with toilet paper. Could use more regular cleaning. There are two buildings, so to access the bathrooms I had to exit the building where my dorm is and enter another. There is a code to get into the building, but no locks on doors to rooms. Lockers don't fit backpacks. Hostel is a 15 - 20 minute walk from the Old Town/major sites, so not the best location.

Nice little hostel with everything you need. Staff is a bit hard to point out due to lack of name tags. On the day I tried to check in I had to call them on the phone from the hostel, which is not a bad thing, only that they told me to leave my bag there and that check in wasn't possible then. That wasn't really professional. Rooms are ample and there's plenty of bathrooms around. Good common room. Kitchen and dining room are ok.

For sure the best hostel i've ever been!. The staff it's great. Great internet even in the rooms. Everything clean!

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Argentina

Great place and great stay. Extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. I do have to apollogize for the mess we left. We had to rush to get to our plane, and my friend had an accident in the town the day before. He ended up having to get stitches when we got back home. So sorry.

A really cute hostel in a quiet part of Bucharest, but within walking distance to the main part of the city. It is cosy and comfortable, our only small concern was that there was no bathroom in the building we were in and we needed to go next door for that. They do try to make up for it with slippers and robes to keep you warm though. I'd go back again for sure!

Great place to stay! The staff was very friendly and helped us get a reliable cab to the airport. The place is very cozy; comfy beds, clean bathrooms, full kitchen. The only thing we didn't see were maps of the city, which would've been helpful. Would definitely stay here again!! Thanks coziness!

Check in process was less than ideal, and directions to hostel from airport required at least 20 minutes of walking from the bus stop.

Beautiful building. Loved the location and information provided by staff. Very tasteful and plenty of space, free access to kitchen and supplies. Best hostel I've stayed at, DEFINITELY worth staying at for the price.

Very nice, indeed very cozy hostel! The beds were quite large, bathrooms very clean and nice, staff was very friendly and a nice kitchen to cook! I wasn't missing anything!

• 28th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really appreciated the email with detailed directions, the door code & the tips, particularly the Triposo app & offline Romania maps to use with GPS to navigate successfully to the hostel. It made it really easy to find the hostel. Thank you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3