The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Located 20 min from the old town where the action is. Situated in a small, old house in a dead end street in a residential area. Difficult to find. No signs on the street or on the house. Friendly staff. Free towel. Lot of Mosquitos in the dorm I stayed in. Mosquito repellent did not help. If you're into going out/partying stay in the old town. A small garden in the back. Easy to meet other travelers.

great place, great stay, maybe a more regular clean of the very full fridge. love our stay

Ideal for meeting fellow travelers, or playing wii with them. Great location and lovely staff !

Great little hostel. Older home that has been converted into a hostel. Staff is wonderful and open. Their great attitudes helped guests relax and enjoy themselves. Hostel has a wonderful back yard, living room with lots of pillows. Reminds me of a hostel from 15 years ago, nothing corporate here. Just simple accommodation. Short walk to metro, one stop from old town.

ONe of the best hostels Ive stayed so far... clean, great stuff always ready to help you and location couldnt get any better!!! Definetly is the place to stay in lovely Bucarest!!!

Love this hostel!!!!! It was my first time ever staying at a hostel and I had reservations about hostels in general but Lorena made my stay absolutely perfect! She was incredibly warm and friendly. The rooms were comfy and bathrooms were always clean. Everyone was super friendly and they had a great garden in the back where you can hang out and meet others at the hostel. It was also very close to all the markets, both mini and super. And only a few blocks from the metro!!!

• 30th May 2015

Cool hostel, fantastic backyard and free bikes, quite clean, very cozy

Hey guys, I am in love with Romania. I am really looking forward to come back soon... I love the country , the people and I recommend to everyone I know to visit this country.

Staff were super friendly even at 330am when we checked in. It's a bit far from the old town, but it was very quiet neighbourhood. Outdoor space was nice and the hostel itself was very clean and cute. Very well decorated.

Nice place. Would stay again Would send friends Very helpful Good English Take subway NOT taxi as taxi does not know where the place is and is too lazy to phone. Not hostel fault. Hostel needs to list the main street and cross street for taxi. Most taxis in Rumania are scam artists so try to avoid. Be careful of central train station as full of scam artists. Has a nice deal for very cheap dinner 7-8 PM. Free coffee. Microwave to cook stuff. Good showers. Safe.

Good quality hostel.

Cannot recommend this hostel enough - a perfect place to use as a base while exploring Bucharest. The cosiest and most homely hostel I've ever stayed in, very hard to leave! The staff went out of their way to help us and were more like friends than staff. My phone charger broke on the morning we arrived and the staff asked other guests could I borrow theirs and then went on the hunt for one for me to use. Details like this really made my stay so much easier and fun

Best hostel, ever! Met very nice people, great personnel, cozy place, calm atmosphere. Strongly recommend it!! :)

• 1st May 2015
  • Bulgaria

This hostel was of the best I've stayed in. The staff were excellent from the moment I arrived. Even though I arrived well before the check in time they let me use the common area to relax and wait until I could check in. The rooms were great, with individual sockets, lights and fans for each bed and nice big storage areas with locks. The hostel is located very close to the centre of town, and close to lots of shops and fast food places. The bathrooms were clean and the kitchen is fully stocked!

The hostel was great, cozy and nice atmosphere. Also the staff was really friendly and I spent such a quality time in such a lovely colorful place. I would stay there again, coz I love the vibe of this place. Thanks a million guys!

• 24th Apr 2015

Getting your clothes washed here is expensive as they charged by the kilo. The hostel is closer to a 20 minute walk from unirii platz. The staff are lovely and the place is clean. Access to city centre is clear it is just a bit of a walk.

Really cool place to stay, a bit far out but it's worth it cause it's a nice warm place.

Nice hostel - appreciated the bedside lamps and plug sockets. 15 min walk from downtown.

Hostel was great, staff were super friendly and helpful. was a tiny bit too far away from the old town (still a fine location, just a long walk from most stuff). also only thing was there wasn;t really much happening socially.. was pretty quiet in the common room.

I stayed in a twin private. The room was very small, but clean and neat, quite nice considering the low price. The shower room is big and comfortable. But the shower in the 3rd floor was weak. Great place to know people. Free pasta for travelers to cook. Nice kitchen.

« first « Prev 1 2 3