The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Staff was excellent. Very helpful and accomodating.

Had a great time here, and would recommend the Cozyness to friends. Location was a bit of a walk from anywhere, but quiet and still quite convenient, felt like an authentic neighbourhood. Most staff were awesome and well informed, helpfull. One, didn't want to be interrupted from her movie (we've all had days like that, though) Kitchen could use more wine glasses; Stairs better lighting. Showers were powerful, hot and consistent! A QUALITY ESTABLISHMENT. Run well by people who care. Thanks!

Lovely hostel in a lovely city. Very relaxed and friendly, with lots of facilities. Sure to come back again!

Indeed is a cozy place, since the rooms are very small, but that didn't stop us of having a good time there. Cool movies available, lovely lovely cat to pet and free coffee (nescafe) and tea. Although, we didn't get the free popcorn, but there was free pasta and sauce every night.

Awesome staff, very cozy hostel, would definitely recommend it!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Recomand cu multa caldura !

Staff very helpful

Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Definitely would recommend staying here!

Staff is very helpful. They helped me to plan my trips to other countries.

Cute place with really homey atmosphere and lovely staff. Free pasta rice etc for guests to use was helpful. 15minute walk to town centre. Courtyard was beautifully furnished though covered in snow at the time. Not a party hostel, but exactly what I was looking for. I'd stay here again if in Bucharest.

We loved that hostel,indeed it is the cozyness one in Bucharest. The staff is awesome and more than kind and helpful, everything that you want to...they will do for you!! The rooms and all the places are really clean and organized ever. You can easily walk around the city from there or catch a metro nearby. Definitely recommend this place for everybody who wants to spend a wonderful time in this city!! We have to go back and stay for a week with you guys,thanks for all Marius and ladies!!

It was very nice to stay in this hostel, the staff was very friendly

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Moldova

Really Cozy Hostel - Good Location good wi.fi signal, im sad that i did not meet Marius that i meet at the Phone before to come at the Hostel ( he was very very helpfull) Suggestion: if u need a taxi please book it from the Hostel and if u take one from the street . please download the app Speedy taxi , and order a taxi by yourself , they cannot rip u off. we took a taxi from the street ( 1.39 lei km) and he steel ripp us off. So pay attention to the taxi. The HOstel have a good taxi service

extremly cozy, extrermly friendly and cheap accomodation at the same time. quet street where the hostel is situated. everything is nearby.

Cozyness Downtown Hostel is very nice, it's near to the old town and other places you can visit easily. Staff is always available. I spent there 3 nights and my experience is very good: I recommend this hostel. Ciao

The hostel is pretty good. I had just a little problem, because I'm alergic by cats and the hostel has 2. In the end, I just would like to thank the Cozyness for everything!

• 5th Dec 2014

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel is exactly what it name says: cozy and downtown. The staff were genuinely friendly and helpful, and my bed (the cheapest one possible) could rival most hotels. The showers were hot with good pressure, and best of all the hostel was warm everywhere. This hostel is also the cleanest place at which I have stayed. There is a fine selection of movies to watch as you unwind on the plush furniture. This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. You must stay here!

The staff was great. The vibe was weird, but that changes with the guests. I was in a private room in the far reaches of the hostel and in one night I had 2 people straight up walk into my room and a third person shook the handle and then went away. This was disturbing, and not conducive to a good nights rest.

The people were very nice, had great tips and spoke many languages. Very enjoyable stay.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great hostel, amazing staff, good facilities, in a central location!! Definitely would recommend staying here!