The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

One of the staff harassed me and continued until I told him I would leave a negative review.

Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Definitely would recommend staying here!

Staff is very helpful. They helped me to plan my trips to other countries.

Cute place with really homey atmosphere and lovely staff. Free pasta rice etc for guests to use was helpful. 15minute walk to town centre. Courtyard was beautifully furnished though covered in snow at the time. Not a party hostel, but exactly what I was looking for. I'd stay here again if in Bucharest.

We loved that hostel,indeed it is the cozyness one in Bucharest. The staff is awesome and more than kind and helpful, everything that you want to...they will do for you!! The rooms and all the places are really clean and organized ever. You can easily walk around the city from there or catch a metro nearby. Definitely recommend this place for everybody who wants to spend a wonderful time in this city!! We have to go back and stay for a week with you guys,thanks for all Marius and ladies!!

It was very nice to stay in this hostel, the staff was very friendly

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Moldova

Really Cozy Hostel - Good Location good wi.fi signal, im sad that i did not meet Marius that i meet at the Phone before to come at the Hostel ( he was very very helpfull) Suggestion: if u need a taxi please book it from the Hostel and if u take one from the street . please download the app Speedy taxi , and order a taxi by yourself , they cannot rip u off. we took a taxi from the street ( 1.39 lei km) and he steel ripp us off. So pay attention to the taxi. The HOstel have a good taxi service

extremly cozy, extrermly friendly and cheap accomodation at the same time. quet street where the hostel is situated. everything is nearby.

Cozyness Downtown Hostel is very nice, it's near to the old town and other places you can visit easily. Staff is always available. I spent there 3 nights and my experience is very good: I recommend this hostel. Ciao

The hostel is pretty good. I had just a little problem, because I'm alergic by cats and the hostel has 2. In the end, I just would like to thank the Cozyness for everything!

• 5th Dec 2014

The staff was great. The vibe was weird, but that changes with the guests. I was in a private room in the far reaches of the hostel and in one night I had 2 people straight up walk into my room and a third person shook the handle and then went away. This was disturbing, and not conducive to a good nights rest.

The people were very nice, had great tips and spoke many languages. Very enjoyable stay.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great hostel, amazing staff, good facilities, in a central location!! Definitely would recommend staying here!

This hostel was absolutely awesome. Marius is fantastic and is so chill. The hostel really does live up to it's name. It's super cozy. You'll feel like a baby kangaroo all snuggled up in your mother's pouch. Free towels and tea just make this deal even more sweet. If you wanna feel like a baby marsupial, then spend a night or five here.

Great spot. Friendly staff, nice furnishings and good vibe with other guests

• 14th Nov 2014

Really awesome hostel with very helpful staff. Claudia spent a good half hour explaining the map and things to do in Bucuresti. It was a good experience given the eclectic crowd in the hostel. A fine experience!

Everyone was so friendly and helpful! My only qualm is that I wasn't able to stay here longer. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• 13th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel! Such a great atmosphere, the staff are so lovely. They couldn't do enough for you, just feels like home! Wish I could have stayed longer, if youre in bucharest, stay here everyone :)

• 28th Oct 2014

Well, we were quite surprised to be billed at two times the stated rate after we stayed an extra night. Itx a really lovely hostel with a great vibe and friendly staff. However, no one mentioned that if we book off-line (as in, we are already here and like it) the price would be 10 euro per person, quite a bit more than the internet rate. Swell, it was check out time and we were settling the bill. Quite dissapointing actually.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Small, but great value for money. Really enjoyed staying there.