The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Really good hostel, but don't expect to party much because it is located in the residence are. To reach center it is better to take a metro, but as it is very cheap, it's not a problem. Staff really helpful. Easy to park, which is really rare for Bucharest.

Very nice Hostel with lots of nice interior details, with nice backyard, big common room, not that far from city center. Very helpful and resourceful staff, lots of guests from all over. So either you prefer to stay in hostel, chat and socialize with other guests or to go out and explore the city, this hostel is a great choice. Rooms were a little smaller than I expected but that's not so important.

Feels like staying in your friend's house. I really think its character makes up for any shortcomings. Staff are great & helpful with transport and suggestions. There's 2 front doors - the left side common room/kitchen/bathrooms/dorms, the right dorms only. We stayed on the right so you have to daytrip outside and back in again for a bathroom break but it's nothing to get bratty about. Close to metro and a couple of food marts. Useful little kitchen. Lots of maps and leaflets. Cute cat!

Really enjoyed our stay. The staff were extremely helpful in recommending and setting up walking tours for us.

The Hostel was clean and staff were amazingly helpful, my friend left hair, they emaild me and arranged to have them sent by courier to our next location. The only negative was having to go downstairs and next door to for the bathroom.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Very nice hostel located next to a metro stop taking you to the centre in 1 stop, also in a residential area so it's very quiet. It's cheap and there's everything you could want in a hostel, but the bunk beds are metal framed so they're shaky and the mattress I had was quite worn down and uncomfortable.

Directions provided from airport be better including names the streets are turn on pass.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Amazing!! The bed was so comfortable. The hostel so clean. The staff so chill and friendly. Great kitchen. Nice dining room. Nice chill out rooms. Possibly best hostel in Bucharest (?world)!! Also... close to metro!

The dorm was very nicely decorated, a lot of energic colours. Beds comfortable with fans. Staff friendly. Close to the city center and metro. Price is too cheap for such beautiful dorm. Totally recommend

Probably the cleanest and nicest bathrooms I've seen in any hostel. Everything about this place was excellent. Nice cat, too!

Great little funky hostel located in a great part Bucharest, the staff were so nice and helpful, went for a really nice bike ride with the free bikes the hostel offers! would definitely stay again if I came back to Romania ! Thanks guys

Lovely place! Very friendly staff and nice facilities. I liked the fast computer with Internet provided for the guests. I don't remember much about lockers, but that might be my fault. The rooms and the bathrooms were clean. The receptionist helped me by giving me a city map and suggestions about tours and sights. It is a cozy hostel for sure.

Overnight the hostel was borderline unbearable over the heat. Needs air - conditioning, fans are not enough.

Really nice and chilled out atmosphere at this hostel. The staff make you feel very welcome and no problem with the facilities at all..

I highly recommend this hostel! Nice, very helpful staff and good atmosphere; fan and electric socket above each bed; much free food in the kitchen area; nice, interesting and original common room and interior design.

great atmosphere and value for money

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Poland

Fabulous location. Staff were excellent. Very laid back environment.

We had a very nice stay in the cozyness! The garden is great and it's located in a very quiet neighborhood, but not too far from interesting sights. Close to the hostel there is a park where you can rent bikes for €3/day: a good way to explore the city! We were there when it was more than 35°C, and there's no AC in the hostel, this made sleeping a bit uncomfortable, but on the plus-side every bed has its own private fan, which you can regulate yourself. Kitchen is very well equipped.

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel is very nice small hostel! You are really feeling at home! The stuff is so friendly and helpful! Thanks for everything! We really did not want to leave, but we had to...! Due to the small size of the rooms, it was very hot inside even at night! But every bed has its own fan!

Really cool hostel, wish I could've stayed longer but they were all booked up.