The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Love this hostel!!!!! It was my first time ever staying at a hostel and I had reservations about hostels in general but Lorena made my stay absolutely perfect! She was incredibly warm and friendly. The rooms were comfy and bathrooms were always clean. Everyone was super friendly and they had a great garden in the back where you can hang out and meet others at the hostel. It was also very close to all the markets, both mini and super. And only a few blocks from the metro!!!

Cool hostel, fantastic backyard and free bikes, quite clean, very cozy

Hey guys, I am in love with Romania. I am really looking forward to come back soon... I love the country , the people and I recommend to everyone I know to visit this country.

Staff were super friendly even at 330am when we checked in. It's a bit far from the old town, but it was very quiet neighbourhood. Outdoor space was nice and the hostel itself was very clean and cute. Very well decorated.

Nice place. Would stay again Would send friends Very helpful Good English Take subway NOT taxi as taxi does not know where the place is and is too lazy to phone. Not hostel fault. Hostel needs to list the main street and cross street for taxi. Most taxis in Rumania are scam artists so try to avoid. Be careful of central train station as full of scam artists. Has a nice deal for very cheap dinner 7-8 PM. Free coffee. Microwave to cook stuff. Good showers. Safe.

Good quality hostel.

Cannot recommend this hostel enough - a perfect place to use as a base while exploring Bucharest. The cosiest and most homely hostel I've ever stayed in, very hard to leave! The staff went out of their way to help us and were more like friends than staff. My phone charger broke on the morning we arrived and the staff asked other guests could I borrow theirs and then went on the hunt for one for me to use. Details like this really made my stay so much easier and fun

Best hostel, ever! Met very nice people, great personnel, cozy place, calm atmosphere. Strongly recommend it!! :)

• 1st May 2015
  • Bulgaria

This hostel was of the best I've stayed in. The staff were excellent from the moment I arrived. Even though I arrived well before the check in time they let me use the common area to relax and wait until I could check in. The rooms were great, with individual sockets, lights and fans for each bed and nice big storage areas with locks. The hostel is located very close to the centre of town, and close to lots of shops and fast food places. The bathrooms were clean and the kitchen is fully stocked!

The hostel was great, cozy and nice atmosphere. Also the staff was really friendly and I spent such a quality time in such a lovely colorful place. I would stay there again, coz I love the vibe of this place. Thanks a million guys!

• 24th Apr 2015

Getting your clothes washed here is expensive as they charged by the kilo. The hostel is closer to a 20 minute walk from unirii platz. The staff are lovely and the place is clean. Access to city centre is clear it is just a bit of a walk.

Really cool place to stay, a bit far out but it's worth it cause it's a nice warm place.

Nice hostel - appreciated the bedside lamps and plug sockets. 15 min walk from downtown.

Hostel was great, staff were super friendly and helpful. was a tiny bit too far away from the old town (still a fine location, just a long walk from most stuff). also only thing was there wasn;t really much happening socially.. was pretty quiet in the common room.

I stayed in a twin private. The room was very small, but clean and neat, quite nice considering the low price. The shower room is big and comfortable. But the shower in the 3rd floor was weak. Great place to know people. Free pasta for travelers to cook. Nice kitchen.

Great place and very nice people working there. Indeed very cozy, I definetely recommend staying there, very friendly and relaxed atmosphere!

I think this hostel is entirely dependent on the number of people staying there. If it is packed, it is uncomfortable. The rooms are so small no more than one person can be standing at any time if at full capacity. Common room is packed and few places to sit. That was our first 2 days. Our second 2 days were awesome because most people checked out, and it was much more pleasant.

Bukarest haven't been the same, if we didn't have stayed at this hostel! very helpful and nice staff, great atmosphere and good location and with a nice chill out garden! all in all, a very great hostel! I recommend!

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

Nice atmosphere, helpful staf, during week free basic food between 7 and 8 pm in a nearby kiosk!! BUT be aware of the price. if you booked your first night online and you decide to stay longer you will pay a fixed price, can be higher or lower than the price online. march 2015: 35(4bed), 30 (6bed). The day after al of a sudden 35 (6bed), online that night 20... It's not about these couple of RON more or less, it's the principe... and they don't inform you about it! Real pitty!

Our staying was one big cozy oversleep for both night we stayed in Cozyness hostel. We are only sorry that we left so fast, we didn't have enough time to say BIG THANK YOU and good bye and see you next time.

• 12th Mar 2015