The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Amazing!! The bed was so comfortable. The hostel so clean. The staff so chill and friendly. Great kitchen. Nice dining room. Nice chill out rooms. Possibly best hostel in Bucharest (?world)!! Also... close to metro!

The dorm was very nicely decorated, a lot of energic colours. Beds comfortable with fans. Staff friendly. Close to the city center and metro. Price is too cheap for such beautiful dorm. Totally recommend

Probably the cleanest and nicest bathrooms I've seen in any hostel. Everything about this place was excellent. Nice cat, too!

Great little funky hostel located in a great part Bucharest, the staff were so nice and helpful, went for a really nice bike ride with the free bikes the hostel offers! would definitely stay again if I came back to Romania ! Thanks guys

Lovely place! Very friendly staff and nice facilities. I liked the fast computer with Internet provided for the guests. I don't remember much about lockers, but that might be my fault. The rooms and the bathrooms were clean. The receptionist helped me by giving me a city map and suggestions about tours and sights. It is a cozy hostel for sure.

1 2 3 Next » last »