The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Well, we were quite surprised to be billed at two times the stated rate after we stayed an extra night. Itx a really lovely hostel with a great vibe and friendly staff. However, no one mentioned that if we book off-line (as in, we are already here and like it) the price would be 10 euro per person, quite a bit more than the internet rate. Swell, it was check out time and we were settling the bill. Quite dissapointing actually.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Small, but great value for money. Really enjoyed staying there.

Really cozy, the staff is the most friendly... I have nothing to complain about it. Would definetly recommend.

This hostel was one of the most cozy and friendly hostel that I ever had stayed. Me and my group would stay just one night but we didn't have time to do the check in. The staff was really nice and did our check in 1:30 am. We used all the hostel when we arrive and they always care about us! We just slept 2 hours but the room was really clean and good. Definitely this hostel is a place that I recommend!

Hostel was nice, about a 20minute walk to the main area. They have computers and games and cool hang out areas. They do have cats. Should probably put a warning ont their site saying they have a cat for those of us with severe cat allergies.

I want to say that I had a great stay with my friends in this hostel. The staff especially is very kind. There is a high amount of cozyness in this hostel and the motto 'sharing is caring' has a specific value in this hostel. That all makes the score a 9.2!

• 16th Oct 2014

Absolutely great place. Best placeto meetgreat people. Staff were unbelievable. My only note is that bathrooms could have been checked more frequently as toilet paper was nearly out in both downstairs rooms on one occaision

Really nice time there, excellent atmosphere and felt like home those days

Really helpful and friendly staff that made us fell welcome instantly. Would stay here again without a doubt.

The best place ever !

• 23rd Sep 2014

One of the best hostels ive been too. Especialy because of the staff. They where more of friends then the hostel's staff realy... a wonderful place to stay. I recomand! :)

Very helpful staff, room was clean and fresh so to the bathrooms and toilets (though tight squeeze to get into and out of, would be very difficult for a large person). Lovely friendly cat and relaxing backyard (in need of a weed though). Good location, close to public transport, or easily walk to old town

The hostel really honours its name. It's easy to socialize with other guests in the garden area. There is also space inside to rest and talk. Free wi-fi and cats around. We rented a twin room which had reading light and fan in each bed. The room wasn't noisy. I didn't like the low water pressure in the upper floor (it was enough to have a shower, tough).

This is the best hostel in Bucharest for certain.Usually I always choose the very cheapest hostel wherever I stay, however on this occasion, I saw this hostel on the web, checked out the images, and thought it looked fantastic & therefore worth a night at least.And I can assure you all, it does not disappoint.Absolutely superb on every level, especially the design front; it literally oozes character and the garden area is awesome! Everything is clean, organised and perfectly presented.Go for it!

We've stayed over 40 hostels around the world, and this one was by far the best of all! It's 15 minutes walk to the heart of the city. The living places in the hostel are utterly sweet and a total fun! The staff are all lovely people and it's a pleasure to meet them. Very good for meeting new people. We felt so home, we didn't even want to leave the hostel to discover the city :) A lot of free stuff. Wonderful back garden, everything is working excellently in the hostel. I'll miss the place.

We had a great time in Bucharest and found the staff at the hostel really helpful. It a little bit of a walk from the centre of town - make sure you have the instructions and follow them through. (Unlike us - we bottled it about 200m from the hostel!) We stayed in the private room - small but perfectly formed.

Staff brilliant as was the location,the name cozyness though literally questionable is entirely appropriate

• 13th Aug 2014

Bucharest as a city has it's not so positive review but this place makes it all the better. It's quiet and tucked away in a neighbour with access to metros. The kitchen is small but plentiful and enough for everyone to cook. Only a handful of washroom but again was good enough and the owners are helpful and resourceful as well. Each bed comes with a small fan which is useful for summer. Overall no complaints - I have enough of hostels in the centre with all the noise and parties

Very accommodating staff, would answer your questions no matter what time of the day it was, always with a smile. Location could be better, but the train station is only 5 minutes away, which makes it a lot easier to get around. There was no air-conditioning, but they did their best with individual fans attached to the beds. Bathrooms were clean and you could get your washing done and do your own cooking.

• 29th Jul 2014

great place, they have thought of everything, like sound profing the doors, to an individual fan for each bed. staff is great super friendly! the only down things are, that the kitchen is very small so only one at the time. there wasn't any free pasta and rice as advertised. great idea with the bikes! but it should be more than two.