The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

ended upstaying longer than planned and that wasnt really enough time, the staff and the hostel where great, thankyou!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone staying in Bucharest

Absolute great Atmosphere and very cozy! As well the stuff is very helpfull and knows how to entertain their guests! :-)

I really enjoyed my time here. The staff were very helpful and the location and facilities were excellent. Would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Bucharest

Fabulous hostel, with friendly and helpful staff and great communal areas. Highly recommend!!

• 15th Nov 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

Definitely value for money. Really loved the layout and actually did have a cozy atmosphere. Marius and the staff were great and had good restaurant recommendations. Would definitely come back.

This is probably the best hostel I have stayed in on my trip. Great staff, real care and attention to the hostel, helpful and available. Also, the price cannot be beat!

Great hostel, highly recommended! Further to another review, they have now fitted a keypad to the front doors to improve security. Lockers still not big enough for rucksacks, but you could store what you need for your stay and I'm sure they'd lock the rest up somewhere safe if you asked. Staff fantastic, very friendly and helpful and speak excellent English. Great atmosphere. Located a little south of the centre, but only fifteen mins walk from old town, and close to bus stops and metro. 10/10!

• 11th Nov 2013

The location is great, staff helpful. I recommend to stay there.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff was super friendly and helpful and the whole place had a great, welcoming atmosphere. The best place to stay if you're ever in Bucharest!

Loved this place. Only one issues, the directions. Just so u know, if ur coming from gaurd de nord. After #5 u take the second right, before # 6 u need to take another right on the second street. Adding this one step makes the place easy to find. I will stay at this place again this month. It was just amazing felt like being home. I definitely needed a break like that after traveling for months. We also went to the bars, not far. Had a lot of fun.

Wouldn't stay anywhere else, best hostel I have stayed at throughout Europe ! The staff best people so so helpful Marius the owner is the best bloke will do anything to help out ! Great shower hot water doesn't run out! Comfy beds I could go on all day! Stayed 8 nights didn't want to leave ! When I come back no 1 choice Love you all :) Jon Pintilie !

Awesome! Very kind staff and very clean hostel..good position and a beautiful white cat to snuggle!!

• 1st Nov 2013

This Hostel is amazing had such a nice time and great to meet new people.

Enjoyed a great stay at this central hostel. It's cool, funky and laid back-a great atmosphere with really helpful staff. The facilities-especially the showers-are fab. Beds are comfy too. Fab!

Nice hot shower but was pretty dirty and had no clip on the wall so have to hold it bit of a pain. A walkable distance from the city, to get to the bar street is about 20mins speedy walk,

We're glad you you enjoyed the Hot shower while staying with us :). the hostel (bathrooms too) is professionally cleaned every day, but being a shared environment you may be right. so... all the best.

The reviews don't lie. One of the nicest hostels I've ever been to, nice staff, awesome room facilities and great help if you need and recommendations for the city. Only thing: the promised bikes were broken, but I'd still heartly recommend the hostel to everyone!

I was only here for one night but had a great night, The security is a bit lapsed where as the door is always open so anyone can really walk into the building and the rooms if they felt like it. Other than that the Staff were really helpful and the atmosphere was really good.

It was the best hostel in my life! It is literally essential coziness. The staff is friendly and helpful, location is good, lots of facilities and great atmosphere. I felt like I stayed at my closest friends' place! I think staying at the hostel is one of the reason to go to Bucharest!

Great place, friendly staff, my only problem was that the door is left unlocked all night which made me a bit uneasy, but I would stay again.