The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

A great hostel, with relaxed and helpful staff. Lucky enough to enjoy some homemade deserts and BBQ, felt very spoilt, just like being at home. Keep up the great work Cozyness :)

Great hostel. Easy to find and not too far from the centre. Very chilled out and cozy as the name suggests. Staff are very friendly and they even put on a free BBQ while I was saying there!!

• 19th Sep 2013

I have been to various hostels but this should rank as one of the best

• 19th Sep 2013
  • India

I had a great time at the cozyness Downtow Hostel, the atmosphere there is just great and Marius is a great host, I felt like being at home with things getting taken care, like umbrellas, maps, taxi and even the printer for checking in at the airport. The location is also great just a couple of minutes of walk to the subway which is really close to Old Town!

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Portugal

Very cozy atmosphere, no doubt about that! It is actually one of the best I've ever been to. If there is something to "complain" of is that the shared rooms are not really big. So you might be in trouble to find a place where to put your things. But I think this is not a serious issue, they can always put some lockers in the halls, problem is already solved. ;-) Awesome the house has its own backyard!

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Romania

Great hostel. I would definitely stay here again next time I am in Bucharest. Staff very helpful and friendly. Complimentary lockers with lock provided in your room. Outlets for every bunk. Good WiFi. Just a few min walk from Old Town, all the sites, bars, and restaurants. This was the first week in new location. The bathroom upstairs needs work but other ones are perfect. Hot water with good pressure. Great atmosphere to meet other travelers. Take advantage of free walking tour.

The name says everything, very easy going hostel, but if you want to party walk 10 min and you're at hotspot!!! Thanks cozyness for my good time there!!

When I arrived at The Cozyness Downtown they were in this new location for only a week, but everything was great. Location is excellent, few minutes from the metro stop, markets and 10-15min walk to the old town. Staff were extremely friendly. My only problem was the mosquitoes as they were everywhere, but I'm sure they'll solve this issue soon as they were still getting settled in the new place. Will definitely stay here again in my next visit to Bucharest.

Marius, the owner, is very nice (and charming!), but to me the hostel falls a bit short. It isn't really close enough to central Bucharest to be considered "downtown"; there is no coffee, let alone breakfast; and there is no sort of security. Great staff though!

Staff here are super friendly, eager to help out. We were there when the hostel was going through renovations so really couldn't say much about what it will look like in the future. However, based on the previous hostel I can't imagine it would be anything but amazing. Stay here if you are going to Bucharest!

Good location for various sights in the city, as well as a park and bars and restaurants (although I think their location is moving very soon). Helpful staff who directed our taxi driver to the hostel over the phone and showed us how to book a taxi for our early morning journey. The rooms and light and airy and the bathrooms are very cool.

One of the best hostel I've ever been. Really helpful staff and Marius an incredible person

I stayed the last couple nights before this hostel moved locations, so I can't comment on the new place, but the staff was excellent and friendly and full of recommendations for Bucharest sights and places to go. The other people in the hostel were great and it was easy to make friends. Very cozy, as the name suggests.

good staff and avalaible

• 30th Aug 2013

Nice hostel! Met some great people while there. Elevator a bit scary, but at least you don't have to always climb up the stairs if you don't want to do so. Thanks, Marius!

Thank you, just like a home away from home - the double bedroom was better than our own bedroom!

Cool apartment small sized good vibe hostel.

Just the perfect place where you want to be in bucarest!

• 27th Aug 2013

I staed in the "old" cozyness, so I have no idea what the new one will be like. But the old one was created with so much love that it's hard to imagine the the new one will be any less than awesome ;)

Excellent location , friendly people !

• 26th Aug 2013