The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Very nice personnel! Good atmosphere and crazy decorations

Fantastic staff! Really nice place to stay and the air con was really apprieciated as was the free printer for boarding passes, etc. Within 5 minutes of the amazing old town with all it's bars, pubs

Incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming, lovely atmosphere and great facilities as well as clean rooms and nice beds. Had a great stay.

Great experience at this hostel, loved the free bikes (we took them to go for a ride in Bucharest) and foremost the staff who gave us the best tip to head down to Vama Veche instead of Constanta to get a real taste of Romanian Black Sea life. Thanks a lot guys!

Great small hostel with the coolest common room ever! Staff is great, beds comfy and everyone around was really friendly, plus it seems that you can find food and parties in the area even at 2am on Wed night! Btw, there's the best do-it-yourself door-phone solution I've seen, haha

Marius is a great guy who speaks perfect english and is really happy to help with all manner of things! Our room was really beautifully decorated and we also had a balcony which was fantastic. The communal areas are all really cosy as you might expect from the name of the hostel and all in all we had a really lovely stay here. The building itself is a little surprising on the outside and the lift is tiny and somewhat terrifying the first couple of times but the hostel itself I cannot fault!

Absolutely recommendable. Mariusz and his his staff are charming and very helpfull. The atmosphere is like the name: cozy! And the hostel is really close to the inner city and houses of parliament, perfect location.

• 25th Jul 2013

Great hostel, looks like something out of an ikea store. The staff make it , really go out of their way for you

Lovely place, looks like its out of an ikea catalogue . The staff are wonderful and really go out of their way to make you happy

Good location, although on the 6th floor. I loved the atmosphere of this renovated flat. The staff was very helpful.

Very clean, perfect location, great atmosphere. Marius and the staffs just make you feel like you are home!! I had a wonderful time there! I definitely recommend it!

As a person who loves small hostels, the size and character of the Cozyness was perfect for me in meeting other travelers to Bucharest. The placement of the hostel is quite good for the city. I stayed for only a short time but many others were happy there during longer stays.

Brilliant hostel in a great location. Marius and co. are very friendly and helpful with places to see, things to do etc. Good social area for the solo traveller too!

Very good hostel and helpful staff located in central place. Highly recommend.

Very convenient location and helpful staff. It's an upper-floor apartment that has been turned into a hostel. There's only two bathrooms, but this was never a problem. Would definitely stay again!

I just stayed here and hands down it was one of the warmest places I've stayed. The owner Marius practically walked me to a location where I could get my fathers watch fixed. It meant so much to me I can't express it in words. Small hostel everyone gets to know each other. The night life is fantastic and on both nights the entire hostel went out together. Miss this place already. Take care Marius! Mark

Super chilled out

Best hostel I have stayed in! Marius is amazing and very helpful. He introduces everyone to each other. It was easy to make friends and everyone went out together. Excellent atmosphere, very clean. Couldn't ask for any more. Would stay again and miss it already. Also very close to Lipscani which is useful too! Was a lone traveler and this place was very suited to me. Love this place so much!!!

This is seriously the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere is super warm and friendly, the common area is super fun (there are tons of movies, a wii, and, most importantly, fun people!). I have stayed there for only one night but I met lot's of friends! The location is excellent, all main attractions are within walking distance. And I have to thank Marius since his advise literately save me from a taxi scam! I wish I could stay longer :( HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

The hostel was truly one of the coziest and cleanest I've stayed in over the course of my travels. You were encouraged to explore the town and could easily ask Marius for directions and recommendations. If relaxing is more your thing, there is a TV with tons of movies and a Wii that we enjoyed for the rainy day in. Overall, the atmosphere is super chill and meeting people was incredibly easy. As a solo traveler, I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone looking to explore a new city.

• 29th Jun 2013