The Cozyness Downtown Hostel Reviews

Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, Bucharest, Romania

Fabulous location. Staff were excellent. Very laid back environment.

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel is very nice small hostel! You are really feeling at home! The stuff is so friendly and helpful! Thanks for everything! We really did not want to leave, but we had to...! Due to the small size of the rooms, it was very hot inside even at night! But every bed has its own fan!

Really cool hostel, wish I could've stayed longer but they were all booked up.

The perfect hostel. This one should be a role model for all the hostels in the world. I recommend it 110%.

So the private Room was awesome, really helpful Staff and great decor of the hostel. Would stay here again for sure! Location is not the best but not the worst. Had a great time!

Excellent service!!! Claudia (hostess) is absolutelly kind, helpful and funny. Good services, wonderful information you are given!!! Kitchenware cleanliness could be better.

Truly lovely staff, thanks guys!

• 29th Jun 2015

The hostel is too cozy to stay, nice staff, good kitchen and sofa. Perfect hostel at affordable price

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Located 20 min from the old town where the action is. Situated in a small, old house in a dead end street in a residential area. Difficult to find. No signs on the street or on the house. Friendly staff. Free towel. Lot of Mosquitos in the dorm I stayed in. Mosquito repellent did not help. If you're into going out/partying stay in the old town. A small garden in the back. Easy to meet other travelers.

Love this hostel! It really is cozy. The decorations and facilities make you feel at home. Also the staff is really nice and fun to hang out with. It is a 20 minute walk from downtown, 5 minutes to the nearest metro. Definitely recommend this hostel, and will be back!

great place, great stay, maybe a more regular clean of the very full fridge. love our stay

Ideal for meeting fellow travelers, or playing wii with them. Great location and lovely staff !

Great little hostel. Older home that has been converted into a hostel. Staff is wonderful and open. Their great attitudes helped guests relax and enjoy themselves. Hostel has a wonderful back yard, living room with lots of pillows. Reminds me of a hostel from 15 years ago, nothing corporate here. Just simple accommodation. Short walk to metro, one stop from old town.

ONe of the best hostels Ive stayed so far... clean, great stuff always ready to help you and location couldnt get any better!!! Definetly is the place to stay in lovely Bucarest!!!

Love this hostel!!!!! It was my first time ever staying at a hostel and I had reservations about hostels in general but Lorena made my stay absolutely perfect! She was incredibly warm and friendly. The rooms were comfy and bathrooms were always clean. Everyone was super friendly and they had a great garden in the back where you can hang out and meet others at the hostel. It was also very close to all the markets, both mini and super. And only a few blocks from the metro!!!

• 30th May 2015

Cool hostel, fantastic backyard and free bikes, quite clean, very cozy

Hey guys, I am in love with Romania. I am really looking forward to come back soon... I love the country , the people and I recommend to everyone I know to visit this country.

Staff were super friendly even at 330am when we checked in. It's a bit far from the old town, but it was very quiet neighbourhood. Outdoor space was nice and the hostel itself was very clean and cute. Very well decorated.

Really cosy place! Nice and helpfull staff, comfy beds, good location. The cleanlyness is okay, but there were not enough bathrooms, in my opinion, I often had to wait some minutes. And we had a pretty long way from our room to the next bathroom, you had to go downstairs, out to the street, next door in and cross the common area...

Nice place. Would stay again Would send friends Very helpful Good English Take subway NOT taxi as taxi does not know where the place is and is too lazy to phone. Not hostel fault. Hostel needs to list the main street and cross street for taxi. Most taxis in Rumania are scam artists so try to avoid. Be careful of central train station as full of scam artists. Has a nice deal for very cheap dinner 7-8 PM. Free coffee. Microwave to cook stuff. Good showers. Safe.

« first « Prev 1 2 3