9.0
Superb 671 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 671 Total Reviews
The Cozyness Hostel Located at Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, , Bucharest.
Romania
Bucharest Bucharest 040336 Drumea Radulescu, nr 28
90% 671
44.4171377 26.1058330
    Rooms available

11th Jul 2016

It was a great hostel! There are events every night so it's easy to meet other travelers. Great staff

4th Jul 2016

Awesome hostel with a very homey feel. Clean and spacious bathrooms and kitchen as well as a really nice outdoor seating area.

2nd Jul 2016

We stayed 2 nights at there and we were pleased too much. Especially the staffs were so helpful and friendly. They helped us about transportation and searched for us everything. We suggest this hostel to everybody.

1st Jul 2016

Great hostel, one of my favorite I visited out of many on my trip through Europe. Highlight for me was the personal fan on each bedside which helped fend off the hot summer Bucharest nights. The staff was top notch and genuinely care about your stay and their facilities. They were totally cool about helping me out even though I messed up my booking. Great place!!

• Romania, Female, 41+
27th Jun 2016

I stayed there for ten days and really enjoyed my staying. Simply lovely. In the garden there are cozy seats, possibility to grill. Owner is many times present, watching himself over the good atmosphere. And contributing to it. Had very nice meetings there, very pleasant talks, both with the Cozyness people, as well as tourists like me, whom were just feeling cozy. Am a hostel fan, while travelling. From the hostels I have been in Bucharest, I would definitely recommend this one.

• England, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2016

Great Hostel. Everything you need. Extra bonus is there are fans on every bed, much appreciated. Th chill-out area is pretty cool and Peter the hostel owner is a great guy if you get he chance to hangout with him. Would definitely ray here again.

25th Jun 2016

Really cozy place, it felt more like visiting a friend than staying in hostel. Really good and efficient fans at every bed, so even at hot days/nights you will sleep well. Good restaurants nearby. The hostel nearest Metro stop Tineretului. The 6 bed dorm was nicer than the 4 bed dorm, bigger and more air. 4 bed dorm was a bit cramped. Stay here if you want to be social with other travellers!!

25th Jun 2016

Great cozy and comfortable place, not your commercial style hostel. Nice and quiet at night and and near to the metro station. The staff was welcoming and friendly.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

Lovely staff!! Such a humble and welcoming stay... The staff are amazing and as a solo travellor it has an awesome atmosphere to meet people :) highly recommend!

• Reunion, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016

I had a great stay. Thank you for calmness and cleanness. I rode a bicycle. Amazing!!!