9.2
Superb 724 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 724 Total Reviews
The Cozyness Hostel Located at Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, , Bucharest.
Romania
Bucharest Bucharest 040336 Drumea Radulescu, nr 28
92% 724
44.4171377 26.1058330
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

It did look like a nice hostel. I wasn't there long. I booked a single room, the ceiling was awful low - would be an issue for anyone tall. The bed was a mattress on crates... Not the best, not the worst I've had so far. Easy to get to with Bucharests good metro system.

16th Sep 2016

The cozyness hostel was the best hostel experience so far. The staff was kind and friendly. Rooms was comfy and cozy. The best part was the common room. I made a lot of new friends. I totally recommend this hostel!

12th Sep 2016

This was my favorite hostel I have ever been to! The staff was knowledgeable & friendly, the rooms were clean & cozy, & the bathrooms were real bathrooms (so fantastic after traveling for a while). This hostel creates a wonderful & open social environment where it's sometimes more fun just to hang out at the hostel with the staff and the owner Peter! Peter goes out of the way to meet you and make sure your stay is as fantastic as it can be. I will forever cherish this hostel & Mr. Potato head.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

I extended my stay here because it was so god damn fabulous. I felt like I was staying in an acquaintance's home were I felt comfortable and relaxed. I particularly enjoyed watching the film Sausage Party and having my music request for Jason Derulo rejected. Also Stefan supplied some good books. Many Thanks, Daisy

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

Amazing hostel, everyone is so friend and the staff are amazing!! It deserves its name 100%, cosiest place ever!! Good kitchen, really nice common area and out the back they have some day beds.

• England, Female, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

I was very sorry that I was only able to stay one night in this great hostel. I totally loved the garden area and met some really nice people there - the gazebo is super cool - I’ll warn you though the peppers grown in the garden are really hot - but fantastic in my chilli fried rice (all free stuff - wow)! I met Lorena when I arrived and Ilinca when I left, they were really helpful, showed me around and offered suggestions what to do in Bucharest. The new blue tree is awesome.

• England, Female, 41+
1st Sep 2016

It is a great place to stay. I was so surprised at how friendly and comfortable the Cozyness was. The gardens are really pleasant and peacefull with a beautifully comfortable Gazebo. The staff are attentive and really nice. There are loads of freebies in the way of food, coffee and towels. Oh! and the owner, Peter Braybrooke cooked Pancakes for breakfast for everyone on the Sunday morning that I was there. You can't get better than that. 😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌟

30th Aug 2016
7.7

This hostel is a nice place to stay. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the place is excellent value for money. The location is also within less than five minutes walk of the metro station. There are common areas so it is quite easy to meet people. The only downside is that the dorm rooms are small and cramped and when I was there the frequency of the cleaning in the bathrooms left a lot to be desired. But, overall it was a nice stay here.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

The staff at the hostel were really welcoming and the atmosphere was really friendly. The rooms were great sizes and felt very homely. We'd stay here again, as it's only a 15-20 minute walk to the Old Town!

29th Aug 2016

It was a good time, the place was clean an had great energy. You can always feel at home here, wether it's going out with new friends or hanging in the garden drinking a few beers. Everyone's really friendly. If you need anything feel free to ask, someone will be able to help. Thanks so much for the great stay.