9.0
Superb 786 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 786 Total Reviews
The Cozyness Hostel Located at Drumea Radulescu, nr 28, , Bucharest.
Romania

• nicolelankist2048
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
7.4

The cat is 100% the best thing about this place. Other than that it is a typical hostel a bit away from the city center. It wasn't quite as clean as I would have liked, but overall it was a nice stay.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

A really nice Hostel. Clean and super Cozy. The staff is very helpful and super friendly. We had a very good time.

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
1st Jan 2017

Great location, cosy atmosphere, friendly staff

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Dec 2016

Simple hostel, I simple love it! Pro- (Before I share, we are deaf travelers) the staffs were so friendly and welcome us well! They are willing to take their time to welcome us! Oh! We are also big fan of game board, this hostel offers good selections of game boards! (They have Catan the Settlers!) Excuse me for being nerd of game board little. Con- To be honest, I can't think of a thing that bother us. They did great job to take care of the hostel well! Thank you staffs!

2nd Dec 2016

yeah: totally cool place! and it really is cozy..including the house cat (who unfortunately for him, has to poop in front of everyone :)). all pretty much as described, except the "lockers" are actually a drawer with a small lock on it. access to the computer printer for free was nice, too. cheers!

• England, Female, 41+
30th Nov 2016

This Hostel is a good find! Its clean with good facilities and really helpful staff. Most of all it has a relaxed atmosphere and I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

Great place to stay! Staff are great The hostel is really clean. Nice chilled atmosphere

29th Nov 2016
3.1

This place was a nightmare . They laid a few wood pallets on a floor, threw dirty matress on it and torn up pillow and made me sleep on it. I took some pictures of the place. Very hostile and agressive place just like prison. Do not send people there. Contact me for pictures and prove.

I extremely sorry that you had such a bad time staying with us; I would stress that absolutely nobody forced you to stay with us, which you imply in your very damning review, after all you did stay for two nights, if it was quite so bad why did you stay for a second night? You actually spoke to me while you were staying, although you didn't realise I was the owner, you certainly didn't then mention that you were having such an awful time. If you were so dissatisfied, why didn't you mention something to a member of staff while you were there? As for the dirty mattress and torn pillow, I'd be delighted for you to send me your photographs.

27th Nov 2016
7.4

THEY SURE NAMED THIS PLACE APPROPRIATELY BC ONE WOULD DEFINITELY FEEL "COZY" STAYING AT THIS HOSTEL. IT WAS MORE OF A MODIFIED APT THAT MADE U FEEL AT HOME WITH THE SETUP THEY HAD. I MUST HAVE VISITED DURING AN OFF PERIOD BC IT SEEMED NO ONE WAS REALLY STAYING THERE. A FEW PPL WERE PRESENT BUT NOT MUCH. LOCATION WAS KIND OF FAR FROM THE HAPPENING SIGHTS BUT METRO WAS NEARBY. OVERALL, IT DID ITS JOB. A WARM PLACE TO SLEEP, HOT SHOWER, KITCHEN/LOUNGE AREA TO EAT.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Loved my stay at The Cozyness Hostel. It's a very social hostel; everyone sits around the living room together and it's got an awesome vibe. Would 100% stay again if I'm back in Bucharest.