The Cozyness Hostel

Superb 928 Total Reviews
Superb 928 Total Reviews

14th Sep 2017

Always great to stay here! my favorite hostel in Bucharest!

• Romania, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2017

Cozyness Hostel felt like the perfect place for me. It is situated in a quiet and safe area, really close to the city center. The staff is lovely and really helpful. They will try their best to make you feel as comfortable as possible. They also have a great common area and a backyard where you can enjoy your coffee before starting your day. I highly recommend it!

10th Sep 2017

I absolutely loved my stay here. First of all, the staff are lovely. They all had personal suggestions for where to go and what to do, and were incredibly friendly. The location is a 10 minute walk or 2 minute metro ride from the central plaza, and yet it's in a quiet neighborhood. The rooms are cozy and the living room is a great place to socialize or just hang out. This is also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. All around a wonderful place to stay!

8th Sep 2017

The place was super clean and the staff were super helpful. There were enough bathrooms that I never had to wait. Even though the door frames are a bit low and I often hit my head it was a great stay and I'd come again. It's a bit of a walk from the center but the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff make it worth it. Hopefully they'll put some foam on those door frames before I stay again.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Sep 2017

Seriously perfect. Nice friendly staff. Nice clean hostel. A fun collection of games.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2017
8.0

Nice hostel, only stayed one night. Small rooms, alright common area, helpful and friendly staff. Average location, about 20-30 min walk into town. No luggage storage in rooms just small lockable drawers for valuables but this was fine. Met some. Ice people here.

4th Sep 2017

The hostel was great. Only I didn't realize I couldn't stand up completely in my room due to the low ceiling.

29th Aug 2017

This hostel has the best common room and general facilities that I've seen in some time. I've traveled to 65 countries. Reception was prompt, and even spot cleaned our bathroom. We had a twin room. I highly recommend this hostel.

• jordanalfieri9240
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
28th Aug 2017

Really nice staff that love a Narco marathon on Netflix

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel the atmosphere the staff create is great and it is a really sociable hostel. If I ever come back to Bucharest I will stay here.

×